A Fan Of Mine

A Fan Of Mine

 

There’s a girl from the class next to mine. She texted me, said that she is my fan. I wasn’t kidding when I said that she is my fan. Well, she is. She said it herself. But that didn’t surprised me, since she wasn’t the first one. I’m pretty popular in my school. I’m good at dancing and almost everyone in this highschool knows it. Though it sounded like bragging, but I really am popular.

It’s been months since we texted each other, almost everyday. She’s very nice and care for me a lot. But she insisted that she didn’t want to meet me or let me know who she is. At first it was okay for me, but then I started to get curious.

Somehow I managed to know who she is. It was because she always stares at me with her sparkling eyes everytime I walk pass her class. It was because everytime she walks across my room she’ll looking for me through the window. And I guessed she felt that I knew her already, because she got shy more and more everytime we meet and avoiding eye contact with me. She is...pretty.

---

I went to the cinema with my friends today. We were waiting for the movie schedule in the lobby. That was when I see her. She looked prettier without her uniform and she put a slight make up on her face. But she wasn’t alone, she came with someone...a boy.

When her eyes met mine, she turned and wrapped his arm to that boy’s arm. That boy looked older than us. A college student, maybe. So she had a boyfriend? Then why did she keep texting me?

Everytime our eyes met, she would look away and talked to that boy. She acted like she didn’t see me, but I could see her nervous because I was around.

“Oppa, I want coke and popcorn,” she said to that boy and they went to the food counter.

That was the first time I heard her voice. So soft and calm.

When I went to the theater I saw her in the same theater. So we would watching the same movie? But our seats were separated apart.

---

I walked out from the men toilet and tidied my clothes. That was when she came out from women toilet which is beside the men toilet. We looked at each other and we walked side by side to the theater.

“I don’t know you like action movie,” I said, wasn’t sure if it’s a question or statement.

“Uh...yeah, a little,” she replied.

“Shouldn’t you watch romantic movie when you’re with your boyfriend?” such a question for a first meet.

“Ng? No! He’s my brother.”

“So why do you act like a couple?”

“...,” her face turned slightly red.

“Are you trying to make me jealous?”

She didn’t reply and fastened her steps.

“Well, you win. I am jealous.”

She stopped and turned to face me.

We looked at each other eyes. As if she wanted to make sure that what she heard wasn’t fake. As if I wanted to tell her that what she heard was true.

I leaned forward to kiss her lips. She startled at first but slowly calmed down and drown by the kiss. I could feel her heart beats fast, and so I knew that she felt the same about mine. I knew it was wrong to kiss her in our first meet, but somehow it felt right.

I broke the kiss and we looked at each other eyes. As if she wanted to make sure that the kiss was true. As if I wanted to tell her that the kiss wasn’t fake.

“So...I’ll see you at school,” I opened the theater door for her.

She smiled and nodded.

We were sat on separated seat, but I knew that our heart beat fast for each other.

 

-end-

 

hihi...first time post boyxgirl here~ tell me what do you think about it?

comments are welcomed ^^ thank you~