The First Sight

Love is You

Adriana OPV

It's decided! I will leave my hometown. hmmph..finally I get what I want. after a looonnng argument with my parent. I love them, it's hard to me too but I have to, I need to see the world dad. Last month my scholarship application approved and suprise suprise it's Seoul. Well, I wish I could go to Tokyo but Seoul is awesome too!  

it's time to leave. after sending a heavy farewell with my parent and my sister, I heading to Seoul and here the story begin..

"touch down korea!" adriana say it out loud. before she realize it, all eyes on her. "omo! I did it again" adriana wishper to herself. After calm herself she try to find out the exit but since it's her very first time and her korean still not good enough, she's kinda confuse and suddenly someone push her back. 

"what the..who..?" she saw a big man. "what? why you?" before finishing her words she saw a man coming. he had charisma,look arrogant and scary. she suddenly taken a back. but she back on her soul and start to scolding the big man who push her . " hey! you shouldn't do that to a woman!" again,adiana say it out loud and again all eyes on her, including that mysterious man. the big man didnt care but suddenly a middle aged man coming to her. "we very sorry" he said and then that big man bows to her before all of them leave.

"huh! what wrong with them?who the hell is he?president? cih! I dont think so but he's scary tough. okay let's find taxi" adriana talk to herself

*in taxi* adriana think that the taxi driver look funny

-taxi driver : hello, where you want me to take you?"

-adriana: "hello, umm..can you take to this adrress? *showing her apartement address*

-taxi driver: "hmm..ok," *taxi driver's phone ringing* "hello,? oh..yeobo?what happend?I'm driving right know. whta?I can't .what?yoebo? *she hang up the phone* "sorry for that"

adriana: "no no, it's okay..it's that you wife?"

taxi driver: "ah?no no she just friend"

adriana: "friend?yoebo?" *she start to teasing him

-taxi driver: "hehe, yeah..still girlfriend" adriana: " is everything okay?" taxi driver: "hmm..yeah.." -adriana: "ahjusshi, it's ok..if you have something to do, we can go there first" _the taxi driver surprise "what really?seriously?" *smilling* adriana: "yes!"

they finnaly reach the driver's girlfriend food stall. it's look crowded and adriana realize that she needs him to help her. 

"here we are"  "ahjusshi, is that your girlfriend food stall?" "hehe,yes. not big but.." "whoah! that look delicious" adriana look so amazed with ramen that sold in the food stall. "come, I'll introduce you to her. but wait,who's your name?hehe" "hehe..my name is adriana but you can call me ana, and ahjusshi?" "*smilling* "my name is jaesuk,come on I'll treat you the best ramen in seoul! aah,this is my girlfriend juri. juri-ah it's ana" juri look confuse but the offer her hand."hi, I'm juri" "hello unnie,my name is adriana but you can call me ana *with smile wide open* "oh,hello.whoah you doesnt look from here. where are you from?" "i'm from Indonesia,. I came here to study" "study?waah..are you a student?where's your high school?" "eh???high school??no!no! I'm already in university" "university?huh?seriously?you dont look like that?" "hehe,really?thank you" a man shouted " here, can I have another bowl please?" Juri: "oh ya ya..here it comes"

adriana: " ahjusshi,she's pretty and seems nice" "hehe,yeah that's why I like her..hehe" 

and like that, adriana feel her 1st day in Seoul. what will happen next??