His Anger

My Mamodo

          "Uh, wa...fooo...". "What the heck are you saying trash!?"."Foooo...""Hey are you even awake!?", Xanxus was glaring at me as he was shaking me, again. "Evil Raccoon! HIIII!", I screamed in his face annoying him even more. "TRASH IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP I'M GOING TO THROW YOU OUT THE WINDOW!", He yelled back into my face. After some apologizing and more insults he finally forgave me and said he'd make breakfast. "Don't expect anything fancy, and don't play with the stove!", Xanxus grabbed me by my collar and plopped me on a chair. "Boss-chan I have returned with some information~!", Some weird looking man, who was trying to impersonate a woman, walked in. 

 

          "Shut up and come in, useless scum!", Xanxus growled at the man. "Oh~, Boss who's the cute, lil' kid?", The weird-looking man asked. "As you can see, Lussuria, this is a boy. Or has your eyesight gotten that worse since you left?", Xanxus sneered at the man, Lussuria. "Of course not, Bossu~. But what's his name?", Lussuria probed. "He has a mouth.", Xanxus glowered. "Little boy what's you name?", Lussuria asked me. "T-tsunayoshi Sawa-ada...", I said trying to avoid his stare. "Oh my, how cute~!", Lssuria squealed puckering his lips and lifting up his pinkies. "Scum, what is the information you said you had to give me?", Xanxus demanded clearly agitated with this man. "About that boss...It's from Squalo. He wanted me to tell you, and said to take as long as possible to get here so you will have less time to go back to Italy, that he's taking a vacation.", Lussuria said quickly running out the door.

 

          Xanxus looked utterly livid! He was literally seething with anger. As my instinct told me, I ran clear to the other side of the room. "I am going to leave and you stay inside." That sounded more like a threat, than a command. "HIII!", I wanted to ask about breakfast seeing as I was starving, but he look to angry for me to want to bother. "Freaking scum leaving like that!", Xanxus stormed out of the apartment . 'How did I end up with such a mean partner!?', I wondered as I watched him head out into the streets below. "Oh so he did leave you. Little boy are you a mamodo?", Lussuria came  back into the room. 

 

          "How do-do you know about the mamodo?", I asked shocked that this man knew about me, and the mamodos. "That's because he's my mamodo.", Lussuria said introducing me to, Ryohie-onisan! "Yo, Sawada! Great to see you again to the extreme!", Ryohie shouted embracing me with a hearty bear hug. I quickly scampered to the other side of the room. If he was here to fight, I was worried since Xanxus wasn't here to read my book.