Homework

My 6 Beastly Boyfriends
Please log in to read the full chapter
  Love Revolution - CNBLUE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KvlWkY1mEQ)        ------------------------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:       All of you arrived home after visiting the instrument store.     “That was so embarrassing.” Dongwoon frowned, remembering being kicked out for the first time in his life. Hyunseung agreed right away.     “Oww. My ears are still ringing after hearing Junhyung play.” Doojoon whined like a little child. Kikwang just hit his head repeatedly as if he could take the ringing out of his ears by doing that.     “THE WORLD IS ENDING!” Yoseob shouted. “ALL BECAUSE OF YONG JUNHYUNG’S PIANO SKILLS!”  He added.     “Aish, Yang Yoseob!” Junhyung smacked his head with his hand. “Oww!” Yoseob pouted and rubbed his now aching head.     You giggled at your childish husbands and closed the door. “Guys, stop bullying Junhyung Oppa.”     Junhyung gave you a pout full of aegyo. “Finally! Someone understands!”     You pinched his cheek and a smile replaced his pout. “Aigoo.” You lightly patted his cheek.     “I mean, he was playing to the…best of his ability.” You laughed. Junhyung’s smile turned into a fake angry expression as you high fived Hyunseung.     Shaking your head while smiling, you took out your homework from your school bag and worked on it while munching on some chips.     Kikwang skipped over to you and snagged a few chips before sitting down. “Are you doing homework?”
Please log in to read the full chapter