A New Crush

The Story About True Best Friends

After watching the movie,I went to the library to calm myself down but, I make sure that Rachel is not going there too as she also often go there.Before that, I went home and rode my bicycle.As I parked it in the bicycle rack, I saw a familiar bike.

I can give you a million reason about why I love the library soooo much.Well, first, it is big and quiet.Second, it is clean and the staffs are very kind.I took in the deep smell of the books.I took the elevator to the 4th floor-Teenagers' section.As I settled on a nearby couch with a storybook in my hand, someone said,"May I sit here with you?"

I looked up and gulped.It was Dylan-my ex-best friend.I nodded without saying anything else."Spill it Francis."she said.

"Spill what?"I looked into her warm brown eyes.She sighed,"I had been your best friend since we were first grade.I just know it by your face.So lets go."She pulled me up."Where to?"I asked."'Vanilla and Chocolate cafe'.My treat.!"

We raced to the cafe and the door jingled as we pushed it open."The usual?"Dylan asked me as we sat near the counter.I nodded,"Yep."

Dylan ordered the drinks and for the next few minutes,I was telling her everything that I felt at the cinema just now.She rubbed her chin after I told her everthing and was sipping my Iced Chocolate."You need a new crush to get your mind of Bryan."She pushed up her glasses.

"Hmm....think it will work that way?"

"I know so."

Suddenly the door was pushed open by my science partner,Leo.His wavy blond hair was neatly combed and he was wearing a checkered short-sleeved with red sneakers to match the squares on his shirt and a dark blue jeans."I can tell you have a new crush straight away..."Dylan winked and I blushed."Yup, I think you are definitely right."

"As always."