Sacrifice #1

The Story About True Best Friends

On a sunny Saturday,Rachel's mother gave us some money to catch a movie and a lunch with Rachel's 2 young sisters,Sharon and Karen.Unfortunately,we were going there early.I mean early with a capital 'E'!!!

"Why are we watching a movie in the morning?"Lauren moaned."Good question Lauren.Rachel had to drag me out of bed when I am busy snoring..."Sharon pouted.

"Hey!You 2 should be thanking me because there will be just a few people in the cinema and we don't have to queue too long to buy our tickets and snacks."Rachel swatted Sharon's arm playfully."The early brid cacthes the worm."I said."I soooo agreed with you Francis!"Rachel smirked."Whatev."Karen pressed the bell and we allighted.

We entered the shopping mall and took lift to the 4th floor."Let me purchase the tickets.You guys stay here."I said and walked towards the counter.I ordered the tickets,2 packets of M&Ms,1 bar of snickers,3 soda and 1 bucket of caramel popcorn.

As we walked to the entrance of the cinema,we bumped into the cutest boy in our grade and my crush,Bryan Reed and his friends.

"Hey Bryan!What are you doing here?"Rachel waved at them."We just finished watching a movie and decided to shop for video games.How about you gilrs?"

"We are catching a movie now."I replied and gave him my cutest smile."Well,see you around.Bye Lauren."Bryan winked at Lauren."Did you see that?!Just the cutest boy in our grade winked at me???!!!"

"Yes!!!OMG!!This is soooo great!!Isn't it Francis??"Rachel squeked."Totally."I answered using a fake cheerful voice.I am sooo crushed!