Meet the 3 best friends

The Story About True Best Friends

"Kring!!!!"the bell rang meaning end of school.I quickly shot out of the classroom to my locker.I stuff my science textbook in it and shut the door.As I was running down the hallway,I collided with a boy."Oh I am soooo sorry!"I picked up the boy's books."Nevermi-"the boy looked up."Yo Francis where is your eye?"It is my big brother Chris Micheal O'Conner.

"Sorry Chris,I got to go.My friends are waiting for me."I stood up."No,you are going to help carry this books.Toodles!"he ran away."Chriiiiiis!!!"I exlaimed but nobody paid any attention to me.I sighed and continued walking to the front steps of the school and found my 2 best friends,Rachel and Lauren,waiting for me."Whats up with the books?I doubt those are yours..."Rachel eyed the pile of Chris's books.

"This are Chris's."I replied flatly.

"Well,lets go then."Lauren said impatiently while tapping her sneakers.We walked in a row to our house.Fortunately our house are near to each other so it is like we are neighbours too.

We reached Rachel's first,"See you guys tomorrow.Call ya later!"

Next was mine,"Bye Laur!"I waved Lauren goodbye and salmmed the door.

What a lucky girl I am to have 2 great best friends I thought but you have not heard about my past with my ex-best friend.