Sight [Prologue]

Obscured Lucidity

 

AN:Oh god. Subbies. I cannot. You guys are wonderful, you know? <3

Prologue

-

The moon casted a silver light upon the two young men as it peered through the window that stretched from the ceiling down to the solid ground. The two now laid peaceful atop of the large bed, their exposed skin pressed against one another’s in a tight embrace, Tao feeling a strong sense of protection as he felt the other’s heartbeat against the skin of his back. It’s a sign that he’s still here with him, a reminder that he will be the face that he’s going to wake up too.

He knows in his heart that this is against the will of The Warden, but the only thing that occupied in his mind is this moment that he could stretch for a lifetime, but of course, there is a price he has to pay. Tao now turned and faced the man who was still surprisingly awake, eyes saturated in deep worry which made Tao’s heart race slightly. The man took notice of his gaze and soon planted a kiss on the younger’s forehead.

“Someone told me that once you get out, once you break free away from here, you’ll forget everything that you’ve done here.” Kris said with a stern voice as he pulls the younger’s away enough to see his face, which spread a blank, unreadable expression. “I don’t want to forget, I don’t want to be away..” Kris couldn’t finish what he was saying as Tao’s eyes grew wider and pointed at the intricate tattoo of the dragon that has stretched from his collar bones to his chest was soon fading away.

“No!” Tao tried to protest as he held himself close and tried to succumb himself in the other’s warmth. It was soon becoming cold, he was fading along with the sign that etched onto Kris’ skin.

Kris was lost for words since it was supposed to be the other way around. He raised his palms and noticed that he was already fading, and that Tao had a firm grip on his waist. He can lightly feel the trickle of tears that are staining his skin, but he also felt numb at the same time.

“No,no,no!” Tao protested, but to his dismay, he couldn’t do anything.

-

AN;//  I leave you with a prologue. The transition story will come as quickly as possible! *grins* Please continue on supporting this one! *bows*

Comments and Subbies are loved! ^^