The Last Gift

The Last Gift (ONE SHOT)

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING :D

http://youtu.be/MzCbEdtNbJ0
____________________________

 

*At Teen Top’s dorm *

“She is back, you know?” CAP stepped inside the house with a bag of groceries. “Who?” L.Joe looks at CAP. “Stop pretends that you don’t know, L.Joe” CAP came and sat in front of L.Joe “You mean Rian? I don’t care about her anymore” L.Joe said coldly. “Stop lying L.Joe, I know that you still love her”  CAP said softly. “You think I still love her! She left me just because she wanted to be famous!! ” L.Joe yelled as he stood up and walked away. “L.JOE!” CAP shouted

L.Joe’s POV

I ran to the balcony, tears from my eyes are flowing down my face as the image of her keep pop in my mind. How can I forgive her? We had date for 5 years and it had been 2 years since she left. I can’t forget what she said to me, I can’t forget that day…the day that she left and that’s also the day that I had a worse grief in my life I ever have.

-FLASH BACK-

“Bun Hyung ah…L-let’s break up” Jiyeon shook her head. “B-BWO?? What did you just say??!!” L.Joe’s eyes are now widen. “I said let’s break up. I-I-I want to continue my study in States. Mianhae…Bun -Hyung ah” As she walked away, she bowed her head to hide her tear. “Yah Park Jiyeon!” L.joe grasped Jiyeon’s hand. “I-I have nothing more to say with you” Jiyeon mumbled.“Jiyeon ah! Why are you being like this all of sudden?” Tears already flowed down his face. “B-because I want to make my dream come true! Forget about me and start a new life, Bun Hyung ah” Jiyeon pushed L.Joe’s hand away and she ran away.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

“L.Joe! We need to attend the dance party tonight” Chunji said. “Arraso” I answered him softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon’s POV

“Jiyeon ah, are you ready for the dance party. I bet there will be a lot of artist. Maybe Teen Top will be there too.” Hyomin unnie smile to me.“Teen Top will be there too? “I looked at the floor with my head down. “Yup, so L.Joe also be there” She smile to me. “I’m sure he won’t forgive me for what have I done, if I meet him at the dance party. It will only make him more suffer. Can I’m not going?” I look down to hide my tear. “Jiyeon ah….Why... Don’t you… just tell him the truth?” Hyomin unnie looked at me and she began to cry. “Ne? I don’t want him to suffer because of me and I only have 1 month left, unnie” I looked at her with my teary eyes. “Anyway, that party is important. They already invited you, you can’t refuse to go.” Hyomin touch my shoulder. “alright unni” I give her a fake smile I don’t really want to go then she hugged me. I don’t want to face Bun Hyung. I don’t want him to suffer because of me anymore. I really want to come back with him but I know I can’t. I went to my room and lock the door. I lied on my bed and began to cry as I looked at the pictures of me and Bun Hyung hanging around my room. I wish if the times can go back to those old days, when I didn’t have this illness inside my body.

-FLASH BACK-

“I’m very sorry but you only have 2 and 1/2 years left. We can’t do anything about it anymore” The doctor told Jiyeon because she had a cancer... “Only 2 and half years left?” Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Ne…I’m very sorry but you realize that you have a cancer too late so we can’t give you anymore treatment. Sorry” Doctor said.

-END OF FLASH BACK-

I stopped crying and changed into my dress and wear the crystals shoes that he gave me. I walked down stair

 

“Let’s go” Hyomin pull me to her car. I keep starring at the crystal shoes. I remember what he said when he gave me these shoes.

-FLASH BACK-

 “You know what? It’s hard to find these shoes in the shop, no I mean you can’t find it in the shop because these shoes are special.” L.Joe sat in front of me. “Why is it special?” Jiyeon was being curious. “Because…I order the shop to make it special just for you” L.Joe grinned. “Really?  I’m so touch” Tears fill up Jiyeon’s eyes. “Hehehe” L.Joe smile

-END OF FLASH BACK-

End of Jiyeon’s POV

Jiyeon and Hyomin walked inside the big and luxury club. There are a lots of famous artists. Jiyeon was walking to the bar to have something to drink but suddenly she turned around and walked to another direction because she saw L.Joe. L.Joe also walked away from the bar but Ricky stopped him. “Where are you going, Hyung?” Ricky turned his head and asked L.Joe. “I just wanna have some fresh air outside” L.Joe answered coldly as he went outside. He stood in front of the club and looked at the road. Suddenly someone came closer to him. As he turned around, the person is Jiyeon. “Annyeong…” Jiyeon looked at him as she walked closer. “What are you doing here?” L.joe said. “I need some fresh, that’s why…” Jiyeon said without looking at L.joe. “I’m going inside” L.Joe said. “W-wait…!” Jiyeon turned her head to L.Joe. “What do you want again?!” L.Joe looked at Jiyeon, he was being nasty. “I just want to say that I’m really sorry…Bun Hyung ah” Jiyeon kept her head down. “Sorry?? Do you know how selfish you are?!?” L.Joe yelled. “Mianhae…Bun Hyung ah…jeongmal mian” *sob* *sob* Jiyeon’s tears falling down from her eyes. “Stop it! Don’t call me Bun Hyung!” L.Joe said angrily. As he went inside the club and left Jiyeon behind. “I just want to see the happy Bun Hyung like the old times. Hope you will find a better girl and be happy forever” Jiyeon mumbled to herself as she looked at L.Joe leaving.

*In the club*

“CAP…I so sad…” Hyomin said as she was holding a cup of wine. “Wae?” CAP looked at Hyomin. “Jiyeon………..S-s-she had cancer………” Hyomin cried. “BWO??? You mean Rian had a cancer???” CAP looked at Hyomin in shock. “Ne…..that’s why she broke up with L.Joe…She doesn’t want him to suffer because of her…” Hyomin said while crying. “ Why didn’t you tell L.Joe???” CAP said loudly. “Shiiii!!! Don’t let anyone know about it. Especially L.Joe! Or else I will kill you!!! Arraso??” Hyomin was starring at CAP. “Alright…But-“ CAP about to say something and Hyomin cut him. “No But!!! Jiyeon only have 1 month or maybe 1 week left if her condition gets worse.” Hyomin said while drinking her wine and crying.

************************************

*Next 2 weeks*

“Whoa~ You make a lots of foods today!” Jiyeon smile and looked at the foods that Hyomin had prepare. “Yup, It’s delicious, you know” Hyomin smile. After eating breakfast, Jiyeon carried the plates to the kitchen for Hyomin to wash them but suddenly....... Hyomin heard the voice of the plates breaking and falling down on the floor. She ran out of the kitchen to see what happen. She saw Jiyeon was faint on the floor. Hyomin ran to her. “JIYEON AH!!! WAKE UP!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU?!!” She began to cry. Hyomin quickly called the ambulance and sent Jiyeon the hospital. Hyomin was so nervous so she called CAP. “Eotteoke! CAP…Jiyeon suddenly passed out…” Hyomin cried. “Bwo?? Where are you now?” CAP said. “At Seoul Hospital” Hyomin said.

*******************************************

*At Teen Top’s dorm*

“Yah L.Joe! Rian is at the hospital now, you know?” CAP called L.Joe. L.joe seemed surprise but he wanted to forget her so he pretended that he doesn’t care about it. “I don’t care” L.Joe said coldly.

 

L.Joe’s POV

“You!!! You’re heartless!!! Rian broke up with you because she realized that she had a cancer!!! Not because she wanted to be famous!” CAP shouted at L.Joe. “BWO??? She had a cancer??” I was shock. I never know that Jiyeon had a cancer. She broke up with me because she doesn’t want to hurt me! I was so stupid to realize it!!! “W-where is she now??” I looked at CAP with my eyes widen.”Seoul Hospital” CAP answered. I ran to the hospital ‘cause it’s near my dorm. I kept thinking about Jiyeon on the way. All I want to tell her now is sorry, I’m really sorry Jiyeon. I can’t forgive me now. I had hurt you too much. I gave you too much pain. I’m such a papo. I cried as I kept running to the hospital. Finally I arrived at the hospital. I rush to the counter and ask for Jiyeon’s room number. Right after  I heard when the nurse said the room number, I immediately  run to the room. I saw Hyomin sitting beside Jiyeon who in coma. Hyomin turned her head and face me when she heard the noise of the door I open. She asked me “Why are you here?  Hyomin said coldly. And I just said “I wanted to see Jiyeon. Is she alright? ” “Do you still love her?” Hyomin looked deep in my eyes. “ Ne” I said softly.”So why did you think that she is selfish and left you just because she wanted to be famous?? You and Jiyeon had date for 5 years, how can you think that she is that kind of person??” Hyomin said angrily. “Mianhae…I know that I was wrong… I was so stupid…to realize it…Sorry” I said as I keep my head down. “Oh …” Hyomin said. “But…Can I have a minute to talk to Jiyeon? Please…” I said. “Haiishh…Alright” Hyomin said as she went outside. I sat down at the chair next to Jiyeon’s bed. I held her hand and tears began to flowing down my face. “Mianhae…Jiyeon ah…Jeongmal mian. Please wake up…don’t leave me again..” *sob* Suddenly Hyomin came inside and said “Enough L.Joe…”. “Alright, I’ll get going…” I said softly. When I about to open the door I heard Hyomin said gladly “Jiyeon ah…You finally wake up”. I turned back and rush to her bed. “Jiyeon ah!” I starred at Jiyeon. “Oppa…” Jiyeon mumbled. “Ne!” I said. “Mianhae…” Jiyeon said. “That’s not your fault, Jiyeon ah…I was wrong” I started to cry. “Oppa………Saranghaeyo” Jiyeon said as tears flowing down her face. But suddenly the machine rang “teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen”. “No Jiyeon!!” Hyomin cried. “JIYEON AH!!” I yelled. I cried and cried, Jiyeon said her last word and then she slowly closed her eyed. I wanted to say this to you that I love you, Jiyeon ah. That is the last gift I gave you, the crystals shoes…

_______________________________

Wow!!! It's the first time that I can write 1,899 words!! But it's so sad :(