My Best Buddy And I ♥

In Instant

Annyeong Haseyo, Seo Joo Hyun Imnida… But you can call me Seohyun. I’m a shy type girl and they often called me the innocent one for them I’m only nobody but in front of Kyu Hyun my Best Buddy, I’m somebody. I feel it, because I make him smile and happy. I feel special when I’m with him, I like him to be my friend whom always there by my side and I don’t want Kyu to leave me alone because he is the only thing now I had .  And I love him as my BEST FRIEND.  So does Kyu Hyun also loves me as his best buddy and he never fails to make me happy also.

Since I was Kindergarten Kyu Hyun was my first friend and until now we’re painters we’re still friends, He even choose Painting than Engineering just for us to be together. We even joined so many painting contests and won so many prizes, medals, and awards.  He also joined math Quiz Bees and I’m always there to support him to cheer him and to clap for him when he got the correct answers, and guess what he always won the first place of Quiz Bee. He even got an award from the President because of his hidden talent in math. Hahaha, I know what’s in your mind that I’m lucky to have my Best Buddy Kyu Hyun Right?

Of course He’s the best Buddy in the whole wide world Universe, and the coolest :). There are so Many people spreading rumors about us, that we are couple and he’s my fiancé, we only laugh at it. Kyu Hyun has no girl friend since we’re kindergarten, I ask him sometimes, does Kyuhyun oppa have an ideal girl? And he doesn’t say anything or even a word. Kyuhyun has so many admirers but he doesn’t like anyone from them or any girl in the world. He told me that he’s happy and that’s all. I even ask him to go out on a blind date and he always never come, he said he’s busy he said he forgot and so many excuses. So I give up searching a girl for him.

He is the only thing that I had because my parents died of car accident; it happened when I was only 13. I don’t know who will cheer me up because I don’t know what to do, I even sell rice cakes just to feed myself but Kyuhyun was there and told me to start a new life again then he bought all of the rice cakes I made and he brought me to his house, her mother doesn’t want me in their house but Kyuhyun told me that I shouldn’t worry because It’s not her mother’s house but his father’s, His father is so good to me… later on, I sell all the things in our house and the house and lot. And put the money in my savings for me to attend college when I turn 19. Without Kyuhyun I don’t know if I will be a painter. I owe all of this to Kyuhyun, I see this as a Debt of Gratitude for him :)

Shafxtionate~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 One Day in Our Dorm While Kyuh’s repairing the door…

“Kyu, May I help you?

“Sure, you can wipe the windows. I’ll just fix this broken door here.”

“Okay, I can use the ladder upstairs right?”

“Of course. haha.”

So I went upstairs and get the ladder, and went back down again to wipe the window… And I tell something to Kyuhyun

“Kyuhyun–shi! Thanks for everything since we are in kindergarten until now we’re working. You always pay for our expenses here in our dorm you don’t let me pay… Isn’t it a little bit awkward that I eat a lot and consume much water and whatsoever…? I’m so shy about that; don’t worry Kyuhyun if I sold all of my paintings I will treat you …” and I raised my right hand                                           

“I Promise you!”

“Aniyo, Gwenchana. (No, it’s Okay)  I just want to help you, my best buddy”

“No, I will treat you kyu~”

“hahaha, okay you promised it… By the way from now on I don’t want you to call me Kyuhyun”

“Mwo? (What?) Waeyo? (Why?) Is there something wrong?”

“I just want you to call me Kyuhyunnie”

“Hahaha, Sure Kyuhyun. I mean, Kyuhyunnie Oppa(brother).”

“Hahaha, Kyeopta(Cute).”

“Nae?(Yes?)”

“Ani(nothing), I said wipe those windows quickly.”

“Yes Sir!” I wiped the windows more rapidly.

“Haha”Kyuhyun Laughed.

Accidentally, I slip on the ladder and…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”I cried.

“Seohyun!”

Then Kyuhyun run immediately towards me and catch me, I fell on his arms… and stand up immediately

“Kamsa Hamnida (thanks), Miane (Sorry) for that incident. I think I have so many debt of gratitude to you Miane.”

“No, it’s nothing :)”

Shafxtionate

~~~~~~~Keep on subscribing~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 Yong Hwa will be the narrator… Excited??~

Share this to your friends!^^  ~~~SARANGHAE~~~GOD BLESS~~~