Bloody Mary : The Beginning

Bloody Mary

Based on an urband legend called ‘Bloody Mary’

 

Happy reading, enjoy! ^^

 

*

 

*

 

 

“Haa ~” Donghae threw a large bag into the corner of the villa they have rented on Jeju island. Super Junior happened to get a vacation for a while after SS4 and it’s not wasted by them. They decided to get a vacation for a moment, and by chance a few days ago, Leeteuk had rented a large villa on Jeju.

 

“Hae!! Don’t just get relax! Help me with this stuffs!!” Eunhyuk yelled to Donghae who was lying on the sofa. Donghae chuckled, then he got up and walked towards his boyfriend, “Ne.. Ne.. Chagiya..~”

 

“Coooooold villaaaaa ~~” Henry immediately broke into, and then he ran around the livingroom which was the first room in the villa. Right behind Henry, there was Kyuhyun, chuckled while carrying his briefcase and Sungmin’s.

 

“Hmph.. Stupid boy..” Kyuhyun said, “C’mon! Don’t be like that! You make all of us embarrassed..” he added, and immediately made Henry pouted his lips.

 

“I don’t care! After all, I’m the real magnae of Super Junior..” Henry replied, and then he stuck his tongue out and Kyuhyun replied him with an evil smirk.

 

“But still, I’m the evil mag—“

 

PLAK!

 

“Stop saying that, Kyu.. You’ve scared Henry, you know?” Zhoumi cut Kyuhyun’s sentence and pull some of Kyuhyun’s hair, which made Kyuhyun groaned with his face full of anguish. Kyuhyun looked intently to Henry, who kissed Zhoumi’s cheek, thanked his boyfriend.

 

“Humph.. Lovey-dovey..” Kyuhyun muttered, “Showing affection in public..” he sneered upsetly.

 

“You did that too, magnae..” said Leeteuk, who was suddenly behind Kyuhyun, walked calmly into the villa. “Eh? Hyung? You shocked me..”

 

Leeteuk chuckled, “That was you, who was in a very serious quarrel with Henry. Now, help me clean up the goods! Let Wookie cooks the meals..” Leeteuk ordered, which made Kyuhyun groaned.

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuuung—“

 

“No rejection, Cho Kyuhyun..” Leeteuk looked sternly to his rare magnae. While Kyuhyun could only sighed in resignation.

 

“Humph.. Old guy..” Kyuhyun muttered, but he still carried his bags and Sungmin’s bags to the second floor.

 

*

 

*

 

“Thanks for the dinner, Wookie.. That was really delicious!” Shindong said, holding up his thumb into the air and looked Ryeowook who just nodded with a wide smile on his face. And a moment later, Shindong looked at the other members in the livingroom. “So, what we gonna do now?” Shindong asked as he sat down on the floor, since the sofa had already full with the lucky couples.

 

“Let’s turn the fireworks on!!” Ryeowook suggested with a grin, “It’s bright tonight! And the sky seems not cloudy..” he added, but Henry replied him with a pouty face.

 

“Not the fireworks, please..” Henry slipped himself into Zhoumi’s hug, “I’m scared of the fire..” Henry said with the pathetic tone, made the eternal magnae suddenly can’t bear anymore.

 

“Arra.. Sorry, Wookie.. But, not the fireworks, ne?” said Leeteuk, and Ryeowook replied with just a nod and his face looks a little disappointed. Leeteuk looked around, saw his dongsaengs seem to be busy with their lovers.

 

“Any other idea?” asked Leeteuk. His gaze fell into the calm couple, that’ve been discussing something at the corner. Leeteuk cleared his throat for a moment, “Maybe any suggestion from Siwon?”

 

Siwon who felt his name was called hurriedly turned towards Leeteuk. A smile came from his joker lips. “How about we gather and pray tonight?” he asked with an angelic smile which still can’t beat Leeteuk’s, “We can get closer to—“

 

“Andwae!! Andwae!!” Kyuhyun shook his head hard, suddenly cut Siwon’s sentence. “Hyung is not fun!!” Kyuhyun quickly protested, “It seems that in your life you just know the Lord, Kibum-hyung, SM staffs, hyung’s family, and the Bible!!” Kyuhyun said it in kinda harsh way, made Siwon a bit disappointed. Kibum patted his lover’s shoulder to calm Siwon down.

 

“Well, sorry Siwonnie..” Leeteuk said with a grin on his face. It seems that Leeteuk forgot that he got a devil here—Kyuhyun. And Leeteuk turned his head around, “Is there any—“

 

“I have an idea, hyung!!” Henry exclaimed suddenly, made all of the members focused on the white cute mochi—Henry.

 

“What’s that, Henry?”

 

“Tell us!!”

 

“Just watch yourself if it’s not fun!”

 

Henry smiled cutely, “Calm down, hyung.. It would be fun..” he said confidently, after that, he signaled all members to approached him. “How about playing Bloody Mary?”

 

Eunhyuk frowned, “Mary’s what?” he was confused. Henry rolled his eyes.

 

“Bloody Mary, hyung..” Henry repeated his sentence, explained. “Kind of courage-test often done by teenagers when I was still in Canada..” Henry said, while all members considering his game seriously.

 

“How do we play it, Henry?” Yesung asked. Seems like this big-headed guy started to put interest on the game.

 

“How to play the game,” Henry comforted himself, “First, all of the lights should be turned off and replaced by candles only.. And before doing this courage test, we must eat an apple..”

 

“Kinda Snow White..” Kibum commented, “Go on..”

 

“Then, after devouring the apple, you must go to the bathroom. Make sure that you have a large and wide mirror in the bathroom. You must go into the bathroom—with a state of darkness—and light that only comes from the candle you took..”

 

Ryeowook shuddered, “Seems scary ~” he muttered, hugging the cushion tightly.

 

“Once you are in the bathroom,” Henry swallowed his saliva, “You have to stand in front of the mirror, then call the name ‘Bloody Mary’ three times..” Henry widened his eyes, “And you have to survive for one minute in the bathroom..”

 

“Just a minute?” Kyuhyun muttered arrogantly, “I’m sure I can do better than that..” he said confidently, earning some smacks from the other members.

 

“Buu!! Don’t be too confident, magnae!!” Yesung exclaimed, and Kyuhyun smiled in shame.

 

“But…” Sungmin raised his hand, “What if you can’t bear until one minute?” he asked.

 

Henry grinned, “The bathroom door is always next to you..” he replied calmly, making some of members were whispering.

 

“As long as you know, how many people can survive for more than one minute?” Shindong asked suddenly. Henry thought about it for a while.

 

“All I know…” Henry moved his fingers, counting, “Quite a lot of people..” Henry grinned again, “So? Wanna play this game?”

 

A few members seemed thinking while Zhoumi and Sungmin nodded in enthusiasm. “It’s okay, since we have nothing to do after dinner..” Sungmin smiled, and Zhoumi nodded too in agreement of Sungmin’s statement. “Not bad, than no entertainment at all..”

 

“Okay..” Henry stood up, “Now we have to turn all the lights in this villa off, and then find some candles and apples..” Henry ordered before heading out to the fuse to turn all the lights off. Ryeowook ran to the kitchen fast, immediately grabbed some apples, and the rest of member were busy looking for candles.

 

*

*

 

They all sat in the middle of darkness in the living room. Some of red, fresh apples were on the table, waiting for someone to eat them. Each members held a candle in their hand. They were caught in awkward darkness around them.

 

“Uhm.. Well…” Henry cleared his throat, “Who wants to starts first?” he asked, while the tense was growing around them.

 

“Don’t pick me..” Donghae drowned his face in Eunhyuk’s back, “I’m afraid of ghosts..”

 

“Don’t pick me either..” Siwon shook his head, “I feel like there’s something a little uneasy about this..” he groaned and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“Don’t choose me too!” Kyuhyun yelled, made all of the members gazing at him. Was it Kyuhyun who underestimate this game?

 

“I’m afraid of the dark.. Hehe..” Kyuhyun answered calmly, as long as he understand what his hyung mean by their gaze. And Kyuhyun earned some smack on his body and shoulder.

 

“Arra.. Arra.. I’ll go..” said Sungmin, brought disbelief glare from another members.

 

“Are you sure, Min?” asked Heechul worriedly, “It will be very dark there..” Heechul added, but Sungmin was just smiling to them.

 

“Gwaenchanha, Heenim-hyung..” Sungmin answered as he grabbed an apple and began gnawing it. “I’m used to the darkness..” he added, trying to devour the apple as soon as possible. After the apple was devoured, Sungmin threw the cob quickly in any direction, and stood up. “I’m ready!”

 

“Be careful, Min!” Siwon yelled to Sungmin, who had already in his way to the bathroom, carrying his candle calmly. Sungmin just put his thumb up, said that he would be fine without any problems. But Siwon, he felt that’s something was wrong about this game.

 

“Henry-ah..” Siwon called. Henry turned his head towards Siwon, “Are you really sure that the game is safe? It won’t involve ‘the others’, right?” Siwon asked in a scared tone.

 

“Eeeengh…” Henry suddenly seemed nervous, “Actually…” now Henry seemed confused. “This game is kinda involve ‘the others’, hyung..” Henry admitted it with a little quilty grin on his face. “Do you have any idea who Bloody Mary is?”

 

“I don’t know!” Siwon yelled as he shook his head hard, “So tell me quick!” the absolute command from Siwon made Henry suddenly shrink.

 

“Well..” Henry swallowed his saliva nervously, “Bloody Mary is…” Henry bit his lower lip in doubt, “She’s the ghost who resides in the mirror..” he replied timidly, which made the members looked at him, in shock.

 

“MWOOO???”

 

*

*

 

Well, that's for chapter 1.. ^^' what do you think? would you leave some comments? are my grammars good? are my tenses good? ^^' sorry for asking so many question ^^' well, the scary part will be on the next chapter ^^'