Birthday Proposal

Proposal (ONESHOT)

 

Jessica upsets. She really is now. Donghae, her boyfriend is at the other country, because he has a concert world tour. Actually, Jessica mad because of a reason. Not because she miss her boyfriend much –which its also true- but because Donghae cant spend her birthday today with her. Last Christmas and New Year Donghae also not in the country. So, that’s why Jessica hopes she can spend her birthday today with her Fishy Prince.

                “Unni! Ppalli! You will be late for filming Star King today!” Yoona shouted from the living room. Once again, Sica sighs. She felt her member also not realize today is her birthday. It’s already afternoon but not any one of them who say happy birthday on her. She can’t see the fan message for her. Her laptop and her hand phone were stolen 2 days ago.

                ****

                “Mwo?? Oppa? You here?” Jessica shocked to find Leeteeuk and Eunhyuk in Star King Studio and both of them nervous to talk to Jessica. But, they are save the filming gonna start soon, so Jessica didn’t asked more question.

                Jessica gets them on their waiting room after the filming end but both of them are rushed because they have another schedule. She, once again must hold herself to know why they are here while Donghae said they are in the other country for SS4.

                Jessica didn’t eat her dinner. She is just sleeping. Her member also ignore her and keeps eating makes Jessica more upsets.

                ****

                “Hey, Princess wake up!” Jessica smiled in her sleep. She hears her Fishy prince voice. “Hey.. wake up.” The voice heard again. And miraculously Jessica wake up.

                “Hello princess you finally wake up.” Jessica need a few more second to realize that Donghae is real in front of her. She hug him immediately. She misses him so much.

                “Happy birthday to you~~…” Suddenly a group of people sang happy birthday song. Then Jessica really realizes that she is at a park near the Han River and sit with Donghae on a mat while many people surrounded the park.

                “ What is this? Am I still dreaming?” Jessica asked her self but Donghae kiss her in the lips. Jessica try to push him but Donghae keep kiss her passionately.

                “Oppa, there are many people here. what if they found out about our relationship.”

                “They already know, babe.” Donghae’s answer makes Jessica confused. Donghae helped Jessica to stand up then he kneeled in front of Jessica.

                “I am sorry if I make you upsets today but its just a plan to trick you today. Your member never forget your birthday also me. And this time I wanna asked you something.” Donghae paused a moment and get a blue box from his pocket. He open the box. There is a beautiful ring inside. “Would you marry me?”

                Jessica shocked to hear Donghae purpose her in front of many people. Not stop until there, Suju and SnSd member out to sing Marry Me song, from Super Junior.

                “Accept him Sica.” This time Lee Soo Man come out. “If you afraid of the fan, I already take cara of it with Donghae. He already plan this 3 months ago and surprisingly he can got the permission from fan for your relationship without you knowing. Also, there are few camerea who is recording here and its aired on national Tv.” Lee Soo Man explain.

                “So, Would you?” Donghae asked again. The fans around them keep saying ‘Accept him’.

                “Of course, I would.” Jessica smile and Donghae slip the ring on her finger. Then kiss her once again in front of the fans and gain many shouts from the audiance.