I Deserve It

Fashion Queen Wars

I adjusted to each of the different poses the director told me to do. I was shirtless, in only a pair of jeans and converse. "Oh my- Beautiful, beautiful !!" the director exclaimed in english as he admired my half- body.

Why does my mom always set me up for the weirdest jobs ever ? As uncomfortable as it was, I had to follow her every will. I winked at the camera, then put my hand on one hip.

Soon, the first photoshoot was over and I stepped off set to change into a T-Shirt and kakhis.

"What ?! What do you mean she cancelled ?!!" I heard the director yell into the phone by the snack table. "She better get here fast !! We don't have a replacement!"

I assumed he was talking about the female model I was suppose to pose with. "Um, director, is everything ok ??" I layed a hand on his shoulder. Even though he was my elder, I towered about a foot over him.

"Aish, I'll find another girl. Bye, I have to go," he hung up on the other person on the line and turned to me, "YES !! You have nothing to worry about, just stay handsome !!"

I ignored his compliment, "I know a beautiful girl who has had experience with modeling," I suggested.

"Really ?! Ah, Nickhun-sshi, it would be a big help if you could find her," he smiled, revealing his crooked cavity-full yellow teeth. I excepted and immediately reached for my phone on the dressing table.

I searched through my contacts to find Mom.

"Yobeoseyo ?" my mother replied after 2 rings.

"Yea, mom ? You know your intern ?"

"Well, obviously. She's my intern. What about her ?" My mom asked, already irritated.

"Can you give me her phone number ?" I asked, ecstatic. The line went silent for a while and she hung up on me.

*Agh, dammnit, mom!!* I thought to myself before my phone rang. My facial expression went from pissed to excited in seconds. My mom had texted me a phone number.


"Here," Ms. Hyeona set a large white box on her desk, in front of me.

"Uh.. what's this for ? You never give me presents," I gently slid my fingers across the smoothness of the box.

"It's the dress you designed." she sighed. As soon as I heard it, I raced to one of her sofas, box in hand, and unraveled it to reveal a beautiful puffy peach fabric.

My face was as bright as a lightbulb before I remembered. *It's been infected by that .* I put the lid back on the box and pushed it away. I heard Ms. Hyeona chuckling a few feet away.

The chuckling stopped and I could feel the tension in the atmosphere. "By any chance.. do you have any relationship with my son ?" she asked in a serious tone.

The image of me bringing coffee to Ji Yeon's office yesterday flashed through my mind as I remembered the arrogant son of hers, speaking to me.

"Of course not. I don't even know what he looks like." I lied to save any more questions. In return, I got a slight nod and she continued typing on her laptop.

Suddenly, my phone abruptly rang in my front pocket and I took it out to see an unknown number.

"Excuse me for a second," I bowed and walked out of the room, into the staff lounge. "Hello ?" I replied in the sweetest tone possible.

"HI, this is Nickhun. Are you Su Ji Bae ??" the person asked in a husky, but sensitive voice.

"Ye." I simply replied.

"Well, there's this photoshoot for Guess on the 6th floor at K Dreams and the female model cancelled on us.." my eyes widened and I clenched my fist together, awaiting the end of his sentence, my debut to stardom.

"And I was wondering if you have Ji Eun's number." he finished and my my heart sank.

"Ji Yeon ?" I rephrased in a disgusted tone.

"Yes." he replied, sounding satisfied with my outrage.

"Tch. -----------." I told him Ji Eun's number and hung up. If he doesn't remember, that's his problem.

I remember Ji Yeon's phone number by heart because I used to call over when I needed to clear out my closet of ugly things and donate them to her.

He wants Ji Yeon ? Too bad for him, cuz he's not gunna get her.


"This is Ji Yeon," I replied to an unkown number.

"Yobeoseyo ? Oh, Ji Yeon-ah, this is Nickhun."

I froze. Not because of the stalker reason anymore, but because he was the only one who witnessed Suzy and my conflict yesterday.

"Oh.. haha, what do you need ?" I asked in a sweeter, cuter tone this time.

"There's this photoshoot on the 6th floor, our female model cancelled on us and I told the director that I knew a beautiful girl who could take on the job.. Would you like to be a model again ?" he asked.

I literally smiled behind my desk and abruptly replied, "YES !!! OF COURSE- Yes !! I- I mean.. ahem. Thank you for giving me this wonderful oppurtunity."

"Hahahaha, Ji Yeon-ah, you're so cute. See you at the photo shoot in 15 minutes okay ?" He lightly chuckled.

"KYAAAA, NICKHUN OPPA, SARANGHAEE !!!" I let out again before he laughed again and hung up. I put my phone in my purse and got up from my desk.

This is my chance !! I thought getting to take Suzy's place on the runway the other day was just luck, but I guess god finally gives me something I've deserved for a long time !!

I sprinted out the door to find.. Suzy.

"Oh, Ji Yeon-ah !! Can you come with me somewhere for a few minutes ?"


FDG

Hey guys !! Long time no update, I AM SOO DEARLY SORRY. ): I tried to write this chapter the best I can to make up for the long period of time that I didn't update.

I hope you guys enjoyed the story, thank you for staying with me and not leaving<3 There's going to be a HUGE surprise later on.. hehehehe read, comment, subscribe, and find out what happens next!