Fallen Angel

The Random OTP Challenge [SUPER JUNIOR]

I found an angel in the darkest of places.

 

I didn’t even know what I was doing in a place like that. I’m pretty sure I stuck out like a sore thumb; I mean, I was well-known and highly esteemed businessman in an infamous male ion auction house.

 

I was there on business—strictly business. All I was told was that I needed to pick up an important package and that I would be waiting for me here at this address. So, as you can imagine, I was rather shocked when I arrived at ‘Gentleman Mimi’s Special Black Market’—seriously, who the came up with that name? When I arrived, the usher (a terrifyingly buff guy who sort of resembled a raccoon) escorted me inside to a cushy-looking back room where he said my package was waiting. He clapped me on the back and told me to try and restrain myself, and I suddenly understood what was going on.

 

That bastard colleague of mine—a jealous bastard at that—was what was going on. I got the promotion that he thought he deserved and he had pulled a prank on me. And so here I was, in Seoul’s most popular marketplace, about to pick up a packaged purchased for me by that damned fish-faced coworker of mine—by now I was starting to believe that the package was, in fact, my own personal male e.

 

I was seriously debating whether or not I should make a run for it, but with Mr. Hulk Raccoon around who knows what would happen to me if I did. However, when I opened the door to that room and saw my package waiting for me, all tied up and pretty on the bed, every I gave flew out the window.

 

He was beautiful. His skin was flushed from the strain on his body from his silk ribbon bonds; his feathery hair was such a peculiarly gorgeous color—I couldn’t tell if it was orange or brown or blond; his sharp eyes were mostly hidden by his hair, but I could still catch the kind sparkle they held; and his lips—sweet baby Jesus, his lips—were tugged into a barely-there smile. Even so, his prominent dimple had taken its place. He was absolutely perfect and now he was mine.

 

This flawless man that I desired so strongly yet I had only just met was mine. He belonged to me. I would have to thank that son-of-a- fish coworker who bought him for me.

 

I untied him and somehow managed to not take him right then and there. I rummaged around the room to find him some clothes while those enticing eyes of his followed me quizzically—he may have been confused by my behavior but I still distinctly felt his gazed glued to my .

 

I tossed him some clothes and turned around to allow him some privacy to change and he burst out laughing at my strange behavior; it was a light, melodious sound that reverberated through my bones and went straight to my heart.

 

I guessed he had finished dressing himself when I felt thin yet strong arms wrap around my waist and his face buried into my shoulder. I turned to look at him and he smiled up at me amusedly.

 

“What’s your name?” he asked and I shivered at the way his voice slid into my ears and wrapped its tone around my brain, seeping into my memories, never to be forgotten.

 

“Kim KiBum. And yours?”

 

“Park JungSoo, but you can call me LeeTeuk; everyone does.”

 

“I don’t want to be everyone, JungSoo.” I frowned. I wanted to be special to him. He laughed heartily before pressing his lips against my chin.

 

“I like you, Bummie-ah.”

 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: I actually have no idea what this is please save me what am I doing OTL
 
but hey at least  updated...it's been...a very long time sorry guys T^T
 
also please ignore any grammar mistakes I'm so lazy to read over stuff and my beta is at camp orz
 
anyway thanks to everyone is still supporting us and all of our fics even though we've been on hiatus for a while
 
I love all of you ^ ^
 
~Dobu