What Are We?

The Random OTP Challenge [SUPER JUNIOR]

Henry’s PoV

I have a problem: Kim Has-To-Go-Against-Every-ing-Rule-In-Society HeeChul.


It’s not that I don’t like HeeChul-hyung; He’s a pretty decent guy. It’s just that his enigmatic brain can’t quite process things such as ‘consideration’ or ‘subtlety’ or ‘my feelings for him’.


I’m not calling him dumb— Not at all. HeeChul-hyung is quite the evil genius. He's just, for the lack of better words, brutally obtuse.


He never seems to take into account the fact that some of the cynical verbiage spewing from his delicious mouth actually hurts people's feelings. He mentally can't comprehend that most people aren't like him; Most people are weak, lonely, and long for the love of another human being.


So, here's my problem: I'm not quite sure about my relationship with HeeChul-hyung.


We...Spend several nights a week together...you know...Doing...dirty things...Yet for him, it is just a bro-to-bro favor, while for me, it's a lover-to-lover moment of intimacy. And what's worse is that he doesn't acknowledge me any different from everyone else, even after all that we've done for and to and with each other!


It's all 'Henry-ah! Get me a beer!' or 'Mochi, gimme $15!' during the day, but at night it's 'Mmm Henry...God you're so gorgeous' or 'Yeah baby, like that. Mmm, , you're perfect' and even the occasional 'I love you'. What exactly am I supposed to do?


Yesterday, this lovable imbecile of a man had the heart nerve to announce to the rest of Super Junior that 'we' were officially a 'couple'. And though this is totally okay with me, nothing has changed between us. How do I deal with this?


A bigger question is do I even love him? Am I just attached to him because he chose me over everyone else to make love with, or am I really, truly in love with him? Sometimes, I feel like I could never love anyone but him, and other times I wish he would get arrested for DUI.


So what in the actual are 'we'? I don't mean OTP name-wise— We're HeeRy— but, I mean...relationship-wise. Are we in love? Or are we just -buddies?


I just don't know anymore.


And I doubt he knows either.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



A/N: Sooo...HeeRy. Yeah..ummm.... Honestly, I don’t really ship them...AT ALL. And this is rather short...This is more of a drabble than a oneshot...Sorry guys =.=


Anyway, I think I’ll reupload TeukBum next...I just need to find it TT^TT


Comments? I love them ^ ^ You will gives meh le comments?


~Dobu