Controlling the game (1/1)

Controlling the game (1/1)

I couldn't stand video games.

Yet here I was sitting on a couch watching Akira playing some random racing game - cursing when somebody bypassed him. I really didn't understand the popularity of video games.
For me they were only noisy and annoying - especially when they were a reason why my boyfriend didn't pay attention to me when he was supposed to.
I had been trying to discuss with him for a half an hour and all I got in response were some murmur and acceleration sounds from TV.

It really pissed me off.

The last straw was when I was going to lean to Akira's shoulder and he pushed me away saying that he couldn't focus on the game because of me.

"What the is wrong with you, dickhead", I snapped at him feeling the anger rising inside me.  "At first you invited me here and we were supposed to spend some time together and now you act like this! It's like I'm having a conversation with myself."

Akira just gave me a glance furrowing his eyebrows and turned his face back toward the screen. I noticed his body was tenser than before, though.
Poor boy probably took fright.

"It's not like I didn't listen to you", he muttered then quietly.

Oh, right. Was I expected to believe such bull?
I rolled my eyes.

"Is that so? Then you must know what I just said", I challenged him.
There was no way I was letting him off so easily.

"Well, I.. I listened to your voice, you know, not the words." His voice was questioning and unsure and I couldn't help thinking he was a bit afraid of me.
Didn't he always highlight that he was the man of our relationship?

Then an idea came to my mind.

"I forgive you, if you do one thing", I grinned widely.
"You'd better respond to me this time."

While speaking I leaned closer to him and laid my other hand on his knee.
It was my turn to control the game.
By my free hand I grabbed his chin and forced him to face me. Akira opened his mouth to say something but instead of letting him do so, I kissed him - and it wasn't just a light peck.
I his lower lip and then seized the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth.
Finally he realized to respond to a kiss and I heard myself letting a quiet sigh.
He even moved his right hand from the controller to my neck, pulled me forward and deepened our kiss.

My hand was just about to sneak under Akira's shirt when the sound of explosion ruined our moment.

Akira looked flushed when the kiss ended. For a moment he only stared at me until he slowly turned his gaze to a game. He gasped.
"I crushed the car!" his voice sounded panicked when he understood he had lost the game.

"Like I care", I smiled at him sweetly gaining an angry look from my boyfriend.

Because I ing won.


♦♦♦

A/N: Comments are more than appreciated!