Not So Cliché After All

Not So Cliché After All

c l i c h e

 

 

The first time Baekhyun saw Chanyeol, he had to look up.

Of course, the latter was taller than him by ten centimeters, more or less. But what surprised him more is Chanyeol's deep voice that contrasted with his babyish looks. He looked cute with his toothy grin and it made Baekhyun want to smile too.

"Hey?"

That deep voice startled him from his trance. Chanyeol was looking at him weird, one eyebrow slightly cocked even though that grin was still plastered across his face.

"Sorry, but do you want the sweet popcorn or the salty one?" he asked Baekhyun once again, picking up a scoop for the popcorns.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I, uh.. I'll take the salty one," Baekhyun finally replied.

Chanyeol scooped just the right amount of popcorn to fill the red container box, and handed it to Baekhyun. "That will be six dollars."

He handed some bills that add up to the price and shudders when the tips of his fingers accidentally brushed against Chanyeol's palm. "Uh, thanks."

"Your welcome!"

That was the end of their conversation, and now Baekhyun had to turn around and leave, because he got his popcorn, his movie was starting in ten minutes, and his business with Chanyeol was over.

But during the movie, he couldn't focus at all. Instead of watching his favorite fight scene, Chanyeol's face popped up in his mind. It was stupid, he thought, why am I thinking about a strange guy I just met today?

The image of Chanyeol, his stupid grin, his white collar shirt with his shiny name tag on his right chest (which by the way was how Baekhyun found out what his name was), and his deep voice ringing inside his head was driving Baekhyun crazy. He felt like the main actress of some adolescent romance movie.

Baekhyun ended up having his popcorn box empty when the movie hasn't even went halfway yet, and decided to go back to the snack bar and get some more popcorn. Besides, he already watched the movie. He just needed some sort of excuse, that's all.

But when he glanced at the snack corner from the studio entrance, Chanyeol was gone.

Baekhyun decided to head home  – there was nothing good to watch, anyway. Or at least, not anymore.


In the neighborhood Baekhyun lived in, from the street where his house stood, to the left, the right, and another left before the high road, at the corner of a street, stood an old cinema building.

The gray on its concrete walls were fading here and there, with graffitis and cracks at some part. It's small, only one ticket box, a snack bar and three studios, and because of that, they could only play three different movies, and they were usually of unpopular genre. 

Nonetheless, Baekhyun loved it there. He loved being in the dark, sitting in the upper, farthest corner of the studio, munching on popcorn while enjoying whatever movie was on, whether it was romance, drama, comedy, action, and even horror. It was all because he loved doing it, as simple as that.

Running the building, was Kim Junmyeon, a twenty-seven year old filthy rich college graduate that apparently got nothing to do with life and decided to buy and open this building back three years ago after fifteen years of shut down. He's always standing by the ticket box, listening to the radio while eating seafood crackers, smiling the angelic smile of his. Even though people rarely came, he was content having this cinema and that was what made Baekhyun love the guy.

Coming in, the first thing to greet him was the smell of butter carried by the cool breeze coming from the only air conditioner that stood by the snack bar. It was something that Baekhyun kept musing on everyday, even until now, the fact that there was always new and fresh popcorns there. It never even ran out in one day, with him and a few other people being the only one who ate it. But of course, it was nothing to complain about.

For three years, Junmyeon left the snack bar open without an employee there. People could help themselves to popcorns and sodas, money didn't really matter, but Baekhyun always left twelve bucks at the cashier machine (even though he didn't understand why it was there as well) after taking his movie accompaniment. 

But one day, he opened the door, and instead of the usual buttery smell he loved, Chanyeol greeted him with his happy  grin, exclaiming hey! and asking him which flavor of popcorn he preferred.

The price for popcorn rose a dollar to six bucks, but Baekhyun didn't mind.


During the whole walk home, Baekhyun was unusually silent. Sehun was the first to notice this, but Lu Han was the first to ask.

"Bacon, are you okay?"

"Huh? – Oh. Oh, I'm.. swell, thanks."

Sehun cocked an eyebrow. "Hyung, are you not mad that Lu Han ge called you Bacon?"

"It's because his slurred Korean pronunciation, so why should I? He'll get my name right, soon."

Sehun gasped and pulled Lu Han closer to him and away from Baekhyun, as if he was someone with some sort of contagious disease. "Oh my God, who are you and what have you done to Byun Baekhyun?!" he shrieked, pointing his forefinger at Baekhyun's face.

Lu Han nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Baekhyun. I've been here three years, of course I can pronounce your name just fine. Hear that? Baekhyun?"

"What?"

Baekhyun remained blank, his eyes staring forward at Lu Han and Sehun and into something in the space between them.

"I have to go," he suddenly said, backing a few steps. "You guys go ahead. I have something to take care of," and with that, he took a turn and disappeared into an intersection, leaving Sehun and Lu Han dumbfounded.

Baekhyun ran as fast as he could, almost slipping when he made a rough stop before turning to the left, running straight to the vintage gray building at the cornet of the street. He didn't know why he was running, to be honest, he was just curious. He wanted to know if the sunny boy from yesterday was there.

A familiar voice called his name, and Baekhyun stopped to see a smiling Junmyeon inside the ticket box, clad in his leather jacket. He stepped out of the booth and walked over to him, holding a yellow ticket in his hand.

"Early, aren't you? It's only two, something happened at school?"

Baekhyun shrugged. "I just felt like skipping my last lecture, I don't feel like storyboarding today."

"Hey, you better study hard if you want to have your movie played here in the future," Junmyeon chuckled, before handing out the ticket he had been holding. "Just got a new movie coming in. Romance comedy, I think."

Baekhyun happily took the ticket from Junmyeon's hand, but before he pushed the door inside to the cinema, the older boy stopped him. "Fifteen bucks," he said, and after handing over a couple of ten dollar bills, Baekhyun didn't bother asking for a change and entered the cinema.

There it was again – the smell of butter, and the back of a tall, slender man, facing him.

It took about two seconds for Chanyeol to realize Baekhyun's presence and turned around, the familiar grin fixing itself back upon his face. "Hey, it's you again!" he exclaimed, and Baekhyun's heart exploded with the thought of he remembered me. "Salty?"

"Oh, you remember," he managed to blurt out, a faint smile formed by his lips.

"It's weird, but I remember faces and facts well. Names? Not that well," the tall boy chortled and proceeded to hand Baekhyun his box of popcorn. "You still remember the price, right?"

"Ah, yeah."

There was that shudder again when their skin touched, an exchange of thank you and in a flash, Baekhyun ran out of things to say. What was he supposed to say, anyway?

He his heels and walked away a few steps, before stopping halfway to the studio to check what time was his movie playing.

ANGEL

Studio 2, 15.00-17.00pm

Knowing that the movie won't start until half an hour later, Baekhyun settled down in one of the sofas in the lobby, leaning against the wall. He plugged in his trusty white earbuds and drowns the silence with the tunes, while keeping his eyes on a certain someone who was playing with the red soda cups behind the counter, expressions changing from time to time – first, he was smiling, and then he seemed confused, but then he laughed.

Unconsciously, Baekhyun smiled to himself.


"Hello? Hey, wake up.."

Baekhyun felt someone poking his cheek and his upper arm. Phosphenes flickered in the darkness before his eyes fluttered open, revealing a set of big, brown eyes, cute nose and a very familiar toothy grin, framed by pink, thin lips. The same he saw in his dream a few flash of moments ago.

"Are you awake now?"

That deep voice jolted him out of his sleep and by now, Baekhyun realized that Chanyeol had his face just a few inches from his own, his fingers poked his cheek, touched him. The taller was looking at him with a curious but worried expression, and he felt his heart race.

"I, uh.. I'm fine.. I was just, uh.." Baekhyun cursed himself for stammering, but then Chanyeol laughed.

"Relax, man. You fell asleep and missed your movie," he said, showing the crumpled ticket that Baekhyun was holding before he involuntarily fell asleep. "It's six pm right now, the next screening already went halfway.."

"Oh, that's fine. I can always watch tomorrow, Junmyeon just gave me the tickets today," said Baekhyun, finally getting hold of his composure now.

Chanyeol smiled. "You come here often, don't you?"

"More often than I should, honestly. And you've just started working here?"

"Yeah, well, Junmyeon said he needed to fix the price on the snack selling and he couldn't do it if there's no one running it and I just happen to be free, so.. yeah," he chuckled. "Looks like I'll be seeing you often."

Baekhyun nodded. He suddenly felt in his heart a fear that their conversation would end, just like their first and their second and before he can utter a word, Chanyeol stuck a hand out at him. His breath stopped.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, by the way," the tall boy said, beaming.

Baekhyun welcomed it, a mix of glad and eager and happy in his chest. "Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun," he said. "You'll remember that, right?"

Chanyeol let out a hearty laugh. "I have a feeling that it will stick onto my brain like superglue."


Once he got off campus, Baekhyun dashed to the cinema, high-fiving Junmyeon on his way to the door, and exclaiming Chanyeol's name once he's inside. Usually, the other will be occupied with a book or his phone or empty cups, but once he heard Baekhyun's holler, he will leave everything and lift his head up with a twinkle in his eyes.

Every Mondays to Thursdays, Baekhyun would come and watch whatever movie was on, as long as he hasn't seen it, and Chanyeol would always be there to welcome him with a box of salty popcorn and a sunny smile that Baekhyun thought made him feel happier than he already was.

They spent Fridays to Sundays around either Baekhyun's house or Chanyeol's apartment, although they usually spend more time at the latter because Baekhyun didn't want to disturb his parents. He told the other that he was thinking of getting his own place soon, and Chanyeol suggested that Baekhyun should just move in with him. He happily welcomed the idea, of course, but said to him that he'll think about it, because he didn't want to come off too eager.

During those weekends in Chanyeol's abode, they spent their time by doing whatever they wanted to do. The first thing to do when they wake up in Chanyeol's bed is play around with a plush ball, throwing it around the room (it knocked over his desk lamp once, didn't stop them for doing it), and then they eat cold pizza for breakfast, and then they proceed to do whatever bizarre thing were on their minds (for example, having an eating contest of who could eat ten deli sandwiches faster, or that time when they tried to paint Chanyeol's room because Baekhyun thought his green walls were very unflattering and made him look like a frog, so they painted it gray and doodled all over it with paint, spray paint, even crayons and watercolors. Baekhyun draw himself and Chanyeol playing plush ball together and they let it be, they loved it). However, sometimes they would settle down and work on Baekhyun's college assignment, or cook dinner together and watch midnight dramas before tucking themselves under the superhero bedcover and falling asleep in their underwear.

When they're not together, they exchange texts messages full of exclamation marks and emoticons and loud calls at odd hours. Even in class, once Lu Han elbowed Baekhyun in the ribcage for texting, but the younger didn't stop giggling which caused their professor to scold them both. Sehun complained that Baekhyun didn't have time for them anymore, but Lu Han said, "Don't worry, Sehun. Baekhyun enjoys spending time with us, but he loves spending it with someone else more." The younger didn't understand, but Lu Han just ruffled his hair and took him away from the giggling Baekhyun.

It's been going on for about four weeks, and in between all that, Baekhyun and Chanyeol learned a lot of things about each other. Like how Chanyeol breathes so loud in his sleep, and he countered that by saying that Baekhyun yelps like a dog before sleeping. Or the fact that when Chanyeol laughs, his crinkled eyes became uneven. Baekhyun has to sing a full-length album before coming out of the shower. Chanyeol draws well, Baekhyun found out when the other was helping him on his storyboard assignment. Baekhyun has to have kimchi in every meal (he added some to the pizza as well). The fact that both of them loved movies, hip-hop and R&B music, mangas, and Saturday morning cartoons were a plus. Sure, they have had a few (very few, actually) differences, but that didn't matter.

"I love you."

Baekhyun blurted out those words when they were lying about on the couch, Chanyeol's freakishly long legs stretched across it and rested themselves on Baekhyun's lap. Chanyeol directed his attention from the cartoon to look up and smile at his best friend.

"I love you too, man."

He knew what that lies behind those words, he's became an expert at reading Chanyeol's eyes by now. It was nothing.

And even though it hurt, so ing much, Baekhyun smiled as well.


In the last two weeks, Baekhyun rarely came over to the cinema. He was working on an indie movie he needed to submit within the month as an assignment that weighed about 30% to his score accumulation this semester, and that was a big deal for him.

Chanyeol supported him of course, he still sent his best friend messages of encouragement, and reminded him to always eat and get enough sleep. He kind of envied Baekhyun a little bit, he had admitted to him once, because Baekhyun was able to attend a university and enter a major he loved. Chanyeol was smart, but his parents were broke by the time he graduated high school, so he had to work his off for money before being able to enter a university. Thank God, his father's colleague's brother was a rich bastard who owned a cinema and he heard that he pays quite a lot, so he took up the job of running a snack bar.

It was okay; there were free popcorn, not too much people to handle, and a variety of movie to watch in high quality. And then there's Baekhyun. His noisy , big-mouthed, mini-sized, movie-freak best friend. The days were fine with him; the days he had to be alone and far from his family, the days where he had to work hard for his money to fit his grocery shopping budget, and the days he was sick because of not eating enough, Baekhyun was always there with his cute, smiley face, his nice voice, and his comforting touch. He felt alright.

But now, Baekhyun spent more time with Sehun and Lu Han and Yixing rearranging sticky notes of plots on a board, preparing shot lists, sketching story boards, screen writing and reading cinematography books. He called him every once in a while to rant, or ask about movies to Junmyeon and talk to Chanyeol over a box of popcorn before he had to go again.

It was nice that Baekhyun was working hard, but Chanyeol kind of wished that he didn't have to leave him useless and a wee bit lonely.


Baekhyun was in the citrus aisle of a supermarket one day, pondering on whether he should get apples or pears. He was with Sehun, but the boy went to the frozen goods aisle to find tubs of Lu Han's favorite choco-mint ice cream. Baekhyun was just about to grab a package of strawberries when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.

"Oh, Junmyeon," he said, somehow surprised because he rarely sees the other in the supermarket, or anywhere else other than the cinema, actually. "What are you doing here?"

Junmyeon lifted two packs of seafood snacks, a bottle of soda he was hugging. "I'm running low," he chuckled. "Where have you been, anyway? I haven't seen you around, we got a new horror coming yesterday."

"Yeah, I have this thing going on, an assignment. I'm making a movie.."

"Oh, that's great! If it's good, you should consider submitting it into festivals and contests, you know? Then the cinema can play it."

"I'm working hard," Baekhyun let out a small smile. "What about you? How are the things in the cinema going?" How is Chanyeol doing?

"Thanks to the new horror movie, we gained some customers. Curious teenagers," Junmyeon said. "But it's not the same without you, though. And the snack bar kid, Chanyeol.."

Is he good? Is he just fine? Has he ever asked about me? All of those question flashed in Baekhyun's mind faster than Junmyeon continued his sentence. And Junmyeon's a fast talker.

"..he rarely take night shifts, these days. By five thirty he packs up and goes home, and he's not as smiley as usual," Junmyeon continued and Baekhyun felt a pinch of worry in his heart. "You know how he was, he'd stay up late and close the place by midnight after talking to you. I've been the one closing up in the last week, and I always close up by seven because nobody comes after that hour aside from you."

"Is he okay, though? Chanyeol?"

"I don't know, why don't you go talk to him? You're his best friend."

"Hyung!"

Baekhyun and Junmyeon snapped their heads towards the direction of the end of the aisle, where Sehun was standing, holding two tubs of ice cream, looking at the two, confused.

"I guess I should go," Junmyeon said, before pulling two tickets from his pocket. "Here. Good luck, Baekhyun."

Junmyeon took his leave and disappeared to the vegetable aisle, leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded. He stared at the tickets for a while before Sehun came up to him.

"Hyung, who's that guy?" he asked.

Baekhyun sighed and looked up at Sehun, smiling faintly. "No one, just a friend."

And a good one at that.


"Are you going home?" 

Chanyeol was startled hearing that familiar voice. He stopped stuffing his bag and turned to the door, where Baekhyun was standing, the red and orange spurts of the setting sun behind him illuminating his silhouette. One thing for sure, Chanyeol knew he saw Baekhyun smiling.

"Hey," Chanyeol returned the gesture. "Junmyeon told me to close up today, and since nobody comes at night these days, I was packing up. Yeah."

"Well, can you not close up yet? Because I came here to see a movie," said Baekhyun, putting two tickets on the counter, and pushed one of them towards Chanyeol. "I came here to see you too. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

It was involuntarily, but Chanyeol bursted in a fit of chuckles. Baekhyun looked at him weird, but then Chanyeol nodded and grabbed them two boxes of popcorn and two large cups of soda. He handed half of them to Baekhyun and smiled.

Turned out, the movie Junmyeon gave them the tickets to was a romance movie. Usually, when they watch romance movies in Chanyeol's place, they would comment and make fun of it and laugh. But now, they were silent, eyes staring forward at the big screen when their focus was on the person next to each other.

"Jongin, can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"I.. love you, okay? And not in a friendly way, at least not anymore. I mean, we practically grew up together, we spend all of our days together and don't tell me you never thought that in between all of those, you, and I, could be falling for each other. Please."

"Soojung, I.."

Baekhyun suddenly felt a cold, sweaty hand on top of his. He glanced at Chanyeol, who still had his eyes on the big screen. He decided that it was accidental, and tried to focus back on the movie. But then Chanyeol entwined their fingers together, and Baekhyun swallowed a lump in his throat.

"Soojung, I'm sorry.. but I don't see you like that."

"What?"

"We're friends, this isn't supposed to happen, right? We're supposed to be best friends, we're supposed to be there for each other. We're not supposed to fall in love with each other.. right?"

Baekhyun could feel his heartbeat race and he suddenly couldn't breathe. "Um, this movie is kind of depressing, don't you think? Why don't–"

"I miss you."

"Wait, what?"

Chanyeol still kept his composure and turned to him, his smiling face illuminated by the light from the big screen. "I miss you, Baekhyun," he repeated, gently.

Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol dumbfounded, before breaking into a smile and punched the other's upper arm.

"I miss you too," he breathed, half happy, half hurt, but at least this one feeling wasn't unrequited. "I miss you a lot."


"Do you have anything to eat? I'm hungry," Baekhyun complained while Chanyeol was fumbling with his keys to his apartment. "I don't want to eat cold pizzas and before I came over I just ate an apple and three strawberries, I'm gonna be sick.."

Chanyeol laughed as he pushed the door inside. "Don't whine, I have eggs and meat, I'm not that poor," he remarked and tossed his backpack and jacket to the beat up couch near them. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom first, okay?"

Baekhyun sighed as he slumped down on the couch. If he didn't talk, he felt so awkward. He and Chanyeol held hands during the movie, and once it was over, they broke into laughters and everything suddenly went back to normal when it's actually not. His feelings were taking control of him and he needed to stop, that's why he kept on ranting about meaningless things. If he stopped, Baekhyun was afraid he will blurt out an I love you at some point of their dangerous silence. He decided to play with his phone instead.

A few minutes later, Chanyeol walked out of his bathroom, a towel around his neck, and pants slung over one of his shoulders. He was still wearing his white shirt though ed, and Baekhyun's eyes couldn't help trailing from his slightly visible shoulder blade, down his chest and stopped at the waistband of his boxer. And the fact that Chanyeol's bangs and face and neck were wet, didn't help at all.

Baekhyun felt the need to swallow a lump of (ual) frustration in his throat.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chanyeol raised a brow at him, chuckling. He was walking over to the couch, to Baekhyun, while discarding his white shirt and Baekhyun fidgeted like crazy. Chanyeol grabbed a t-shirt that was lying besides Baekhyun and put them on. "You okay? You've been quiet.."

"I.. I'm fine!" the other stammered as he got up; he needed to be as far away as he could from Chanyeol. "I'm gonna go cook some dinner for us, okay?" And with that, Baekhyun dashed to the kitchen, leaving his friend confused.

But Baekhyun already said that he was going to make dinner, so he grabbed two eggs from the refrigerator and decided to make cheese omelet. He was grating the cheese to a bowl when Chanyeol came up behind him, holding a carton of milk and rested his chin on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun's heart did a very unpleasant flip inside his chest, and he yelped. Not because of the flip (partly, maybe), it was because he accidentally cut his finger with the grater. "Ouch.."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Chanyeol gasped, leaving his carton of milk and took Baekhyun's hand into his, examining the cut on his forefinger, near his pretty fingernail. "It's bleeding.. I'll get a first aid kit, okay?"

"No, Chanyeol, it's fine. It's just a small cut," Baekhyun said, trying to pull away, but instead, Chanyeol put the bleeding finger into his mouth and started .

Baekhyun's heart was about to explode. Chanyeol was on his fingers and even though it wasn't as ual as people would think, he couldn't think of things other than dirty things. Edward Cullen, this blood- vampire Chanyeol in Baekhyun's mind was the iest thing ever and now his lower abdomens tingle. .

A good few minutes passed and Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun's finger out of his mouth and wiped the saliva off on his own shirt. He still hasn't let go of his hold. "Does it still hurt?"

"N-no.."

"Good."

And before Baekhyun could mutter a thank you, he found himself pinned up against the wall and Chanyeol's lips on his.

He didn't bother asking why, and instead, Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer than he already was.


The fact that they were on Chanyeol's bed, their bodies tangled together under the sheets, one of Chanyeol's hand in his and over his head, and the kisses he was planting on his jawline, the overwhelming pleasure, it was all too much for Baekhyun to process.

It's everything he's ever wanted, yes. Chanyeol and him. But he still felt as if something was out of place.

"H-hey.." he managed to utter out in between moans. "Chanyeol, I.."

"I love you," Chanyeol breathed against his neck. "I love you and I need you and I want you.. so much, Baekhyun.. too much..."

Baekhyun let out an involuntary moan and his eyes flutter closed. Phosphenes flicker along to the sound of their heartbeats. He found the last missing piece of the puzzle – he felt complete.

"I love you too," he whispered. "I love you too."


"Welcome home," Chanyeol beamed, spreading his arms as if presenting the usual living room of his apartment that he and his boyfriend would be in, every hour of every day. Baekhyun was standing in front of the door, a suitcase and one backpack with him. "I'm glad that you've finally decided to move in with me."

"I figured I should soon, don't you think? Besides, I already have half of my closet here, wasn't a big job packing," Baekhyun replied, leaning his suitcase against the wall. "I have another good news for you, though."

"You got me a puppy?"

"...Later, okay, this is important," Baekhyun hit the other's chest playfully and smiled. "My indie movie assignment got an A+. Plus. Our professor said it the script was very sophisticated but entertaining, thanks to me, the shooting was clean and the actors were awesome. He recommended us to enter the annual Two Moons Film Festival. Do you know what that means?"

"Before I answer that question, I just want to say that you and your friends are awesome but you're the best and I am proud of you," Chanyeol smiled and cupped Baekhyun's face. "And, I don't know what that means."

"It has a chance of being played in national cinema, Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaimed, now cupping the other's face as well. "It could be played in Junmyeon's cinema! My first step towards the big dream will finally come true, Chanyeol.."

Baekhyun's eyes were getting glossy and Chanyeol noticed that, so he pulled him into a hug, resting his chin on top of the other's head. "You're amazing," Chanyeol whispered with a smile. "I can't wait to watch that movie together with you, Mr. Director."

"Thanks," Baekhyun mumbled against Chanyeol's chest, before pulling away and looked up at him. "But guess what? You don't have to wait anymore," he zipped open his bag and pulled out a DVD case, smirking. "This, is the first original copy of our movie. And I am asking you to watch it with me. Premiere here, in our apartment, first class seat of the stinky, worn, yet oh-so-comfortable pin-striped couch. What do you think?"

Chanyeol bursted in a fit of chuckles and nodded. "I'm honored, Director Byun," he said. "Why don't you go turn on the home theater and I'll fix us some popcorn?"

Baekhyun scurried over excitedly towards the television and plopped the disk inside the DVD player. As he the volume knob, he smelled butter coming from the kitchen and smiled to himself. Chanyeol came with a bottle of cola and a big bowl of popcorn in his hands, settling down next to Baekhyun. 

"Cliché?" asked Chanyeol, reading the title on the DVD case. "What is your movie about anyway?"

Baekhyun swallowed his popcorn. "It's about how cliché things turning out not so cliché after all," he replied. "Like friendship, love, drama, it's all in here."

"Really? Then, what about happily ever after, together forever?"

"That's cliché too," he said, and before Chanyeol could say anything, pecked his lips. Baekhyun wasn't lying when he said he was an expert at reading his boyfriend. "But I know what you mean. We'll live a happily ever after, together forever."

Chanyeol broke into a big smile and tackled Baekhyun onto the carpeted floor, hugging him tightly and snuggled into the crook of his neck. "I love you, Bacon."

Baekhyun laughed because it tickled, and because he felt really, really happy. "I love you too! Now get off me," he reached for the remote and pressed the play button, "It's starting!"


© hellopsr stories, 2012

 

5147w. Voila.

Read it and weep. I wrote it and did. Comment me, lovelies! ♥