Heartbroken

Jealous & Heartbroken

Never did I feel so heartbroken than now. Powerless. Hopeless.

 

Bad luck hitted us today. Sooyoung, Yoona and I encountered in a car accident this morning. Luckily, I didn’t get hurt while Soo got some bruises on her arm . But Poor Yoong suffered from a fracture on her leg, since she sitted close to the car door and I was sandwiched by them.

 

Manager oppa cancelled all our schedule in a week and brought our trio to the hospital for  check-ups.

 

After I have been examined by the doctor, I sitted quitely on the bench in front of the ward, nervously waiting for Soo and Yoong. Soo had her wounds disinfected while Yoong had to take a general physical checkup.

 

A string of heavy steps rushed over to me. When I straightened myself and raised my head up, all I could see were an angry Yunho and an anxious Changmin. Not until my sense back, I was already lifted up from the seat by Yunho. His hands almost crumbled my shoulders. “KWON YURI! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM? HOW THE HELL DID ONLY YOUNGIE AND YOONG SUFFER FROM THE DAMN ACCIDENT BUT YOU CAN SIT HERE CALMLY WITHOUT ANY INJURY? HUH? AREN’T YOU THEIR UNNIE? WHY COULDN'T YOU PROTECT THEM? WHY?” His aggressive growl nearly deafened my ears. I stood there motionlessly.

 

PainThe sudden chill spread through my body. Although it was a hot summer day, I felt like myself immersed in a freezing snowfield.

 

I thought he would slap me. He was losing self-control now. “Oppa/Hyung!” The shocking voices of Sooyoung and Changmin ceased Yunho’s all actions. He quickly turned over and darted to Sooyoung’s direction. “Gosh, Youngie, you look so pale right now. Are you feeling a bit better after the cure? Nothing serious huh? Have you taken the medicine already? What do you want to eat? I will buy for you.” He gently lifted her arms and took a quick glance over her bruises carefully. “Oppa, don’t be overly spoffish.” She comforted him with a weak smile while giving him a hug, “I am okay. Nothing serious. And stop blaming Yul. It was not her fault to cause this happen.” “Alright” He answered casually but indifferently. But he still shot another cold and fierce glare to me.

 

Those irresistable chills sweep over me again.

 

“Min, accompany Youngie to take a rest. I wanna stay here and wait for Yoong.” Changmin nodded, wrapped his arms around Sooyoung’s waist and pulled her into his embrace. “Soo, let’s go.” Sooyoung and Changmin soon disappeared from my eyesight.

 

They were gone now. Left two of us here. Yunho and me. This was the first time we stood face in face after my secret crush on him lasting almost for a decade. This would be fantastic. Without any interrupter. Neither Sooyoung nor Yoona blocks us. We can talk, eat and laugh.

 

But the reality is cruel.

 

No chat. No laughter. Our first close meet took place in an unproper occasion. What greeted me were countless vituperation and innumerable humiliation from the man I loved. After I came across in a car accident, instead of comforting me, he lost temper suddenly and threathened me. No accompany. No caring words. Just heartbrokeness.

 

I understand how he felt now. Of course he would be mad and delirious. Two of the most important women in his life got injured. One was his cherished sister, his bandmate’s girlfriend. Another, was his beloved woman. But I never expect him would accuse me of intendly hurt them. How could I hurt them? They are my treasured sisters. They are the one I will pay my whole life for caring and saving. His icy glare and venomous remarks threw thousands of sharp knifes on me. My heart is bleeding. I cannot think. I cannot react. I cannot stay here anymore. Tears blurred my views.

 

I grabbed my handbag on the bench, painfully deciding to run out of this smothering place. “You wanna leava now, huh? You are fearing. For what? For facing Yoong? Or don't tell me you’re concerned about Soo and going to check her. ” He seized my arm harshly and there was an obvious red mark on my wrist. “Stay here.” Pressed hard on my shoulders, he forced me to remain seated. “Until the examination report is released. I will check out whether Yoong’s in good condition or not. If in bad, I will never forgive you. Never” He shot me another fierce glare. My tears were uncontainably rolling down my cheeks.

 

You’re merciless, Jung Yunho. Coerce me to stay here and witness your love and care for another woman.

 

It the injured one were me, would you be worried about me?

I already know the answer. You must be glad that your dongsaeng and beloved are safe. You won’t spare your attention to me. 

I update. But I feel bad for posting this story. Yunho seems so cruel in the story.*facepalm* So do you think I should make a Yunho version? If you don't want, this will be the final chapter.

If you want, leave comments. Please leave comments. I need feedbacks.

Enjoy reading~And I am sorry for readers who ask for a happy ending:'( I don't think a sweet ending is suitable for the story.

P.S. I add two photos on my first chap. Proper for that chap. (Guilty for depicting Yunho like this...)