Jealousy

Jealous & Heartbroken

The burning jealousy and intolerable pain almost devoured my little remaining sobriety.

 

Kwon Yuri is perfect.

A pretty face, a y figure, a bubble and cute personality and high popularity. No need to mention that she is a member of Girls’ Generation—the toppest girl group in Korea,even in Asia.

 

She has everything.

 

But she is unhappy. She is jealous of someone else. Yes, Kwon Yuri is jealous. Strong jealousy to two girls. Her close friends. Her precious members.


The first person. Sooyoung.

Neither because of Sooyoung maintains a more beautiful shape nor because of her wealthy and powerful family. Just because—“he”. “He” is close to her. “He” considers Sooyoung as his cherished dongsaeng. Not only did he proclaim to everyone in SMEnt that Sooyoung is his favorite hoobae, but he also treats her as his real baby sister. Sooyoung’s hobbies, tastes even her small habits, he has the whole answer at his fingertips. Sooyoung is always willing to share everything with him. Same does he. He tells his little secrets to her. He confides his personal troubles to her. He even confesses his hidden love for a girl to her. They trust each other. They rely on each other. They love each other as the real siblings.

 

Recalling the days when “he” was in Japan. Sooyoung contacted him almost every single day. Sometimes I could not refrain myself from eavesdropping their conversation. She would tell him how was she going today. And she would provides thorough information about “her”. What did she do today, which dress did she wear today, had she been critized by the chroeographer today, whether she met new friends… All the various things related to “her.” Even the smallest trivialities he would be patient to listen. I was annoyed of Sooyoung when she being the duteous reporter for him.

 

Maybe deep inside my heart, I just wanna get the chance to communicate with him in the phone. Even the talking content would definitely break my heart into pieces.

Whenever Sooyoung uttered“I miss you” to him on the call, my strong urge to grab the phone and tell my longing to him never faded away. But this scene only existed in my risible imagination. We aren’t close, only can be accounted as acquitances. Or just simple colleagues. Never could I talk as casually as the way Sooyoung did. Never could I act as naturally as the way Sooyoung did.

 

Never could I gain a chance to approach him.

 

The second person. Yoona.

Yoona seems the real embodiment of “perfect”. She has the most gorgeous face among all the members. She gains a higher popularity than everyone in the group. And she has a perfect boyfriend—the Prince in reality. Park Yoochun.

 

I have the reasons to envy, right?

 

But those things are not even meaningful to me. I never care about Yoona’s face, popularity or her boyfriend.

 

What I care most is “he”. “He” is one of the admirer of Yoona. He loves her. He loves Yoona. The one I love since my first glance to him. The owner of my heart, loves Yoona.

But he gives away his love to Yoona—the one who already has a boyfriend(and her boyfriend is one of his bandmate). Yoona is the sole scenery in his mind. Her emotions, her acts, occupies his entire attention.

 

Why? Why the world become so mean to me? I cannot win “his” heart with every atempt I tried hard. Instead, Yoona, the luckiest, grabs his love away effortlessly. She always gets the thing she wants. Even the thing she doesn’t intendedly want.

 

I just want his love. Why such a simple wish cannot come true?

 

Yoona. My member. My best friend. My roomate. My…love rival.

 

(You all know who is “he”, right?)

What about the first part? Sorry if it . Never had I written this kind of story before.

Anyway,  enjoy reading and please leave comments:) I will post the second part later.

tumblr_ltkgdmBl541qdg4buo1_500.jpgimage

(I think these two pictures are proper for this chapter.)