well...

Indifference

Krystal's head Why would she hire me when I didn't even show my entire face? And.. Do I have what it takes to fulfil her expectation? I wonder. I guessed this is gonna be a once in a lifetime opportunity to explore this industry of modeling... I hoped that I would do a good job for Amber's sake. I should be able to pay for her hospital fee if I pull this out. No pressure.

My boss resquested me so early in the morning and I forbade myself to be late. I'm not going to ruin this chance. If I have time later I'll visit Amber as usual. So Krystal, fighting! Well, studio 99. Which number is this one? I got closer to the door of my right. It's the first one at my grand regret. I starred at the glimpse of the hall end. So far from where I'm standing. This building is extremely vast I felt like walking on a treadmeal for hours. If this door is not the one then kill me. Fortunately, 99 was the number of the studio.. Woohoo.

"There you are. You're late for a half of minute!" Darn it. I got yelled on my first day of work. "What would happen if I suddenly got hungry and fainted because of your lateness? My stomach has a strict schedule." Suddenly, boss Sooyoung turned backward and whispered 'Shut up, it's my kingdom therefore I'm in charge' She's kinda lunatic...

"I'll work harder. I promise." I bow as politely as possible after she faced me again.

"Go get dressed then. You have 3 minutes." I rushed to the dressing room. The staff had alredy got a hold of the clothes I was assigned to. I was stripped to death... Those people are used to this kind of situation aren't they? Their hands were so agile and rapid that I didn't need to move a hair from my spot. "Hmm how come the clothes fit me so perfectly? I don't remember indiquating my waist, shoes size, and height to boss Sooyoung."

"Boss is a genius. She can tell by looking." Adding more reason to avoid doing mistakes... She's as perfectionist as Hitler. I came out of the dressing room. My hands were sweating from stress.

"I'm ready."

"Okay. Stand there and pose. Remember that we want to project elegance and fun." Sooyoung adjusted the lenses of her camera. I put my hand on my waist. "No. Just keep me away from those catalogue pose. No and no." I instantly put my hands away, letting them hanging. "Good good now tilt your head." I tilt my head right away. " Okay excellent. Try to smile." The click sound of camera are quicker than the tik tok sound of the clock. I smiled while thinking of Amber, especially when we hold hands as we skated. I didn't want to sound ert but I was also visualising those precious seconds of us kissing on her birthday. "I love that smile. It seemed sincere." Added Sooyoung. "Kay next outfit."

"O-okay." It's so fast... After getting all dolled up with make up and different outfit. I walked to the set once again.

"Now, krystal. Try to make your own pose. It has to be bang! Dramatic." She made herself clear, she wanted me to be an independent model. I scratched my head out of confusion. "Good, you're a natural." She started to shoot me. "Keep moving and try to hold a pose for 2 seconds." My shoes were beginning to be my feet's enemy. I tried fixing it by lifting my leg. "Good. Okay we're done." Huh? Already? I guessed I wasn't a complete disaster...

"Well then. I can go now? I need to visit a sick...friend."Hopefully, she'd say yes.

"Hmm... Ok sure." Boss nodded.

"Thank you for everything."

"Uh, wait. I'll give you a lift."

"I was planning to..."

"I don't take no as an answer."

"Yes. Don't mind if I do."

*********

I can't wait for amber's pov ;)