Show You Off

Show You Off
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   They have been together a really long while now but they are just keeping things low… Their relationship began when they we’re still trainees. They developed a solid friendship that everyone would envy. Even when he transferred and trained for another label, they would frequently contact each other. He knew he liked her so much but didn’t know how to confess… until she was a guest in Idol Army where they have been paired and he realized how much he misses her and how much he loves her. A week after that he confessed. She also felt the same way he did, so they started dating, catching up with each other when they both have time & meeting up secretly.

 

            Years have passed and their relationship has grown stronger. They have successfully kept their relationship a secret from the public. They have felt how hard it is to be an idol dating another idol but they never gave up.

 

April 2012…

            After being really busy lately with their individual activities, they planned to meet up at her apartment to catch up and just spend some quality time with each other…

 

She missed him so much so she decided to prepare a little present for him. She wanted to bake a cake and cook some of his favorite dishes.

“Aigoo.. I need to hurry up. Cheondung~oppa will be here soon” tasted the samgyetang she cooked. “Mmm!” I hope he’ll love these dishes.

 

She successfully finished cooking the dishes. But she hasn’t decided yet what cake she would bake for him. She searched the internet for some cake recipes. But she ended up looking up for his photos. My oppa is really handsome. Aigoo. Then she have seen this video: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJhRRwZYOTc&feature=channel) Omo! They are so cute! Oh, how I hope it was me and not Hyorin unnie. She doesn’t really have anything against the girls he have been paired up with because she knows he’s only doing it for work but as his girlfriend, you can’t take away the fact from her to get a little jealous.

 

She ended up sulking and confused what to bake. She placed her arms on the table, crossed and her head above her arms.

 

 

He was so excited to see her. He haven’t seen her for a couple of weeks now. She was his stress reliever. On the way to her apartment, he got her some flowers as present.

 

He arrived at her apartment. Where is she? She used to welcome him when he arrives at her apartment. The living room was silent. He laid the flowers in the living room table and left it there. He continued looking for her. He opened her bedroom and did not see a shadow. He walked through her apartment and heard some music from the kitchen. She must be cooking!

 

He walked through the dining table and saw the dishes she prepared. He tasted some of the dishes, My Jieunie is really the best! A wide smile painted on his face. He then continued walking to the kitchen and saw some things unfinished. There he saw her at the end of the table taking a nap. She must been tired making all those dishes. He saw her laptop and looked at what she’s been up to. Then he saw the video of his special stage at the Music Bank in Vietnam. Aigoo.. My Jieunie’s jealous. He really finds it cute when she sulks.

 

He moved to kiss her cheek, she was startled and jumped from her seat. All he could do was chuckle. “Oppa!” She couldn’t look at him straight to his eyes and was fidgeting with her fingers, she still feels a little jealous. “Have you eaten yet?” She was still looking away.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter