Chapter 8.

Princes Protection Programme.

Chapter 8

In the jet, I sat beside Chanyeol oppa. It was awkwardly silent. None of us could break the ice. I played with my fingers as I continue to stare at the ground. The sound of Himchan's head hitting the sides of the jet is apparently annoying me to the max that I stood up and laid him down.

"He is such a weak guy I swear." I mumbled. Chanyeol oppa looked up and smiled.

"Why are you here oppa? Aren't you supposed to be at the other side of headquarters ? Helping the other guys saving girls in distress?" I crossed my arms, raising my eyebrows as I questioned him. I tapped my foot on the floor while I waited for his answer. He grew silent.

"I'm waiting, oppa." He sighed.

"Well.. appa wanted to make sure that you were safe. Plus, have you read this guy's profile? He's a freaking playboy! I don't want my sister to end up in the hands of some jerk!" I was stunned by his answer. I went forward, opening my arms to welcome him into a hug.

"I missed you too oppa. Very much. I felt alone. Really alone whenever you're not here with me." Tears begin to fall, drop by drop. Oppa could only wiped those tears off my face and chuckled.

"Sshush babygirl. You know that I'm always here. I asked appa to transfer me into this mission. So I'll be taking care of you from now on okay?" With his answer, I brightened up almost too immediately. I hugged him once again. We got interrupted by someone by the name of Kim Himchan groaning from a headache.

"Ouch, my head." He sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes. He looked around and his eyes widen. He looked at me and his eyes widened even more.

"Whoa. His eyes are bigger than D.O's." Oppa whispered. I nudged him with my elbow at his stomach. Himchan eyed me and chanyeol oppa suspiciously.

"Why in the hell... am I in a jet?" He asked, scratching his head. "And... who are you? Why are you holding my soon-to-be wife!?" My eyes almost popped out at the word 'wife'. Chanyeol oppa looked at me, expecting me to explain. I glared at Himchan.

"YAH. I AM NOT YOUR WIFE AND WILL NEVER BE!" Himchan flinched at the tone of my voice.

"But but we are going to get married in less than a month! What do you mean you're not my wife?" Something hit him in the head. A memory. "You kissed me didn't you? Before this whole thing," he waved his hands in the air, gesturing to the kidnapping incident. I froze at the spot. Sharp glares were shot at me and i sheepishly changed the topic.

"I-i'm just g-gonna g-go now. See ya!"

And with that, I was gone faster than you can say prince. The moment I left, the level of awkwardness rose between the two guys. Chanyeol folded his arms and shot Himchan a look. Himchan just shrugged it off. Before Himchan could say anything to break the ice, an announcement was made through the jet.

"Be prepared to land on the most top-secret organisation in TS Kingdom." Chanyeol left Himchan alone, and went to the pilot cabin to assist me into landing the jet. Within five minutes, i successfully landed the jet and i had the guards dragged Himchan to Father's office. As i walked through the office, stares were flung never-ending at me. I just rolled my eyes and continue walking, without a care.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys~ It's been a long wait right? I'm sorry that i didn't update. Was supper busy in the past few days. This is just a short update. I wonder who's next on the list to save? Can you all make guesses?Remember! No comments no updates~! See you guys in the next chapter ^^