LIVE. - This is Real

Live, Laugh, Love

 

“Jessica...” As those words left his mouth, he didn't think twice before he launched himself over Sica. Hugging her like there's no tomorrow. “How are you? This is me.. Donghae.” he kept on rambling while Jessica was giggling uncontrollably. But little did they both know, all the attention was focusing on them.

 

“Yes. I remember you, Hae. I never forgot about you.” Jessica smiled warmly still hugging him. Donghae thought his heart melted because of Jessica's words. “In fact..” she broke the hug and faced him, still smiling. “..I missed you Hae. I know this is silly since we just talked for a night before but.. I really missed you.” to this, Donghae smiled even more. He was literally grinning from ear to ear.

 

“I missed you too..” he was about to add another sentence when one of his band members cleared his throat. The two's reunion was broken and they awkwardly stood there when they realized that everyone's eyes were on them. “Uhh.”

 

“Would you like to introduce us to your friend there, Hae?” Leeteuk teasingly asked. For no reason, Donghae blushed. To which Jessica find quite cute.

 

“I think you already know her Hyung. This is Jessica. Jessica Jung.” All the members of Super Juniors' eyes widened. They clearly didn't see this coming. As for the two 'love birds', they still stood there awkwardly. Hae scratched his head and forgot how stalkish their fans are. And he just blurted out the girl's name. FULL name.

 

“Oppa, is she your girlfriend?” there. The question everyone in the band dreaded to hear. A relationship question. Donghae stared at Jessica as if apologising on the behalf of the fan. She just smiled knowingly. But the fan, on the other hand, gave Sica glares of daggers. Donghae tensed up at Jessica's instant expression change from sweetness to fear. He must act fast.

 

“No. She's my cousin. So be nice to her okay?” the fans' gloomy expressions turned into relief and delight. They pulled Jessica towards them and started snapping pictures of her and them together. Donghae and the others can't help but smile at the wonderful sight.

 



 

 

“So Jessica, what do you do here, for a living?” Leeteuk, being the friendly one in the band, asked Sica politely while clearing his throat. The group went to a restaurant near the studios to have dinner. Considering to have meet their buddy's long lost 'friend.' Jesssica smiled shyly and wiped and also cleared .

 

“I'm a student nurse here. I'm an intern in St. Abingdon's hospital..” while saying this, she was sitting straight her hands on the table with her handkerchief under them. She still kept on smiling sweetly at them. The boys were confused of her behaviour, especially Donghae. What happened to the laid back, funny and outgoing Jessica? She changed so much. Hae was about to ask her why she was so formal but Siwon beat him to it.

 

“Sica.. Why so formal? It's only us.” he said while showing his dimpled smile. Donghae stared at Siwon first before looking at Jessica. His expression was somewhat saying that he agrees with Siwon. Suddenly, Jessica felt uneasy. Hae doesn't know if the others felt it too but he could've sworn Sica tensed up.

 

“Oh..” she looked like she was searching for the right words in her mind to answer Siwon's sudden question. Her already straightened figure, straightened even more. “I'm just living the life of a nurse. You know, us nurses should be formal in public.” the boys seemed to buy it and Sica looked relieved. All the others believed her. Except for one in particular. Donghae. He can read her actions. He can read her as if she was part of him. He could literally tell she was hiding something.

 



 

 

 

The night passed by so fast. The quote must be true. That time flies by when you're having fun. The Super Junior boys decided to go to their hotel room and watch movies. They invited Jessica over, but she refused telling them that she should be early in class tomorrow. Donghae offered to walk her home since it's not that far, but Jessica refused. Donghae still insisted and Sica didn't have a choice but to let him take her home.

 

As they were walking down the streets to her house, they passed by a park. The park where Jessica was afraid to go through. Donghae asked her why and she just shrugged. Simply answering..

 

“My best friend got and killed here. It was.. It was horrible.” she answered. Her voice flat and dull. Donghae can't detect any emotion from her. So he just decided to let it go.

 

“I'm sorry.” she didn't answer. Instead, she grabbed Hae's hand and held it tightly. Donghae was surprised at first but then, he held her hand as tight as she did. She faced him and smiled sweetly. Still stiff and had fake emotion.

 

“It's okay.”

 



 

 

 

“Give me back my hat, monkey!” Ryeowook shouted at Hyuk whilst the other one was laughing uncontrollably. “Hey! That's mine!”

 

“Oh? This pig is a hat? Haha. This is so adorable, Wookie!” Hyuk exclaimed still laughing and was chased by Ryeowook.

 

“god, guys.. It's 8 in the morning. Will you please, shut up?” Donghae whined at his two roomates. He was still under the sheets and his face was covered with pillows. “If you couldn't shut your mouths, would you atleast keep it down there?”

 

“NO.” both of them answered in unison. Donghae grunted and still buried his face deeper in his pillow. But after minutes of noise, he couldn't take it anymore. Hae got up and quickly went into the bathroom. Ignoring to take a shower, he washed his face and changed from his pajamas to jeans and a white v-neck. He grabbed his hoodie, sunglasses and bonnet then went outside without saying a word.

 



 

 

No one recognized him. That's a relief. He mentally sighed in satisfaction. Donghae was enjoying his peace walking when he suddenly spotted a familiar figure. So familiar that he instantly smiled. The smile anyone can read as a smile of a person that is in-love. He saw what he thinks he's first and true love.

 

 

Jessica Jung..

 

 

“Jessica!!” Donghae shouted earning a lot of disturbed looks from the people on the sidewalk. Jessica tried to find the source of the voice for a few moments then found him. She smiled brightly and proceeded to walk towards Donghae. But Donghae ran towards her and gave her a tight hug. She giggled uncontrollably while Donghae spun her around. Once he put her back on the ground again, she finally stopped giggling.

 

“It looks like you're in a good mood today.” she told him while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Donghae just shrugged and kept on smiling.

 

“I don't know. I think it's because I saw you.” his smile even got bigger when Jessica slapped his arm in a playful manner. She suddenly screamed in pain and held her right arm tightly. Donghae looked terrified and fastly moved to her side just to help her balance on standing up.

 

“Sica. What's happening? Are you alright?” But Jessica didn't answer. Tears were flowing down her eyes as she still clutched her right arm to attempt on easing the pain. But it really won't go away. After a few moments, she fainted. Donghae started shaking her in a pathetic attempt to wake her up, but it was no use.

 

“Jessica!!”