Epilogue

April Fool's Prank Turned to Reality

A week after the incident @ Inkigayo

 

"Yes, yes! Today is Sunday and we are here again at Inkigayo. I'm your very cute, cute MC IU!"

"And I'm your very charismatic MC Nicole!"

"And don't forget me, your goddess MC Hara!" the three MCs bursted out laughing upon Hara's introduction. The other people backstage, as well, were laughing because of Hara. But one person, however, was not that happy about it.

"Goddess. What "goddess"? Only Jieun is a goddess in my eyes." Jang Wooyoung murmured to himself, not knowing that a certain singer was behind him.

"Hyung. What are you doing?" Wooyoung almost screamed like a girl from shock when he heard a deep voice coming from behind. He turned to see a pair of wide eyes, almost like a frog's, staring at him.

"Oh, gosh! Minho! What the heck are you doing, sneaking behind people's back?" Wooyoung reprimanded Minho.

"But hyung. I was calling you for like, five times already. And you didn't even look once. All you did was stare at the television and talk to yourself. You were saying something about IU-ssi and something about... Hey, wait a minute. What are you doing here?  2PM doesn't have any performance right now so... Are you here to visit...?" Minho didn't finish his sentence and just pointed at IU who was now focused on the television.

"Wh-what?! No. Pssh... What are you talking about? We are not dating." Wooyoung almost choked.

"Hyung. I did not say anything about you and IU dating." Minho smiled mischievously. Taemin suddenly popped out of nowhere and poked Minho's cheek.

"Hyung! I've been looking all over for you! Oh. Wooyoung-hyung, hello." Taemin bowed to me and continued to bother his hyung.

"Oh, IU-ssi. Last week, your "surprising" announcement has become a hot trend in a lot of SNS. What can you say about that?" Nicole asked IU, who was now smiling shyly in front of the camera, a blush evident on her face.

"Yeah, a lot of uncle fans must have had a heart attack from your prank last time. What will you do?!" Hara added, earning another blush from IU.

"Well... I know that I was only playing last week since it's April Fool's Day. But, I am now serious. I have a shocking revelation to tell you all." IU stepped forward and look straight into the camera.

"J-ssi. I know you must be shocked by this but I want to tell the whole nation that you are now officially mine! Everyone, this is serious. I now have a boyfriend. I hope my relationship will be accepted by everyone. Though I cannot name who my boyfriend is now, I promise you that I will introduce to him to you on our 100th day. J-ssi, I love you!" IU finished his announcement with a wink and a heart sign.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, this is the epilogue. I was about to write more but decided to just end it with this. Hope you liked it! ^.^