Chapter Eight (My Feeling)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

AT NAOKI'S HOUSE:-

 

Hikaru went into Naoki's room to get Naoki's dirty cloth.

"Ahh..Nao-chan's cloth are so many..~~~~~"He sigh.Then,He found a paper and there were something written on it.

"A song..?"He says slowly.He tried to read it but Naoki quickly grab the paper.

"Oii!!~It's mine.."Naoki says and went out from the room.Hikaru was stunned.

"Ehh..?What;s wrong with Nao-chan..?Ahh..whatever..i need to finish my chores quickly so that i can go out for a date with my Ana-chan..~~~"Hikaru says happily.Suddenly Naoki went back in to the room.

"Ah..i forgot my guitar.."Naoki get his guitar case.Hikaru was stunned again.

"Does he heard about me dating Ana-chan..?"Hikaru whispered.

"Nee..Hikaru-kun..so...you are dating Dai-chan's sister..?"Naoki smiled and hold Hikaru's shoulder.Hikaru hand were shaking and his face were red.

"Oh..no..!You are shaking...having fever..?I think i need to call your beloved Ana-chaann..~~~"Naoki tease Hikaru by pretending to call Ana by using Hikaru's phone.Hikaru quickly grab his phone and keep it safely.

"Shut-Shut up!!"Hikaru quickly get the dirty cloth and went out from the room.Naoki laugh out loud.

"Oiii!!How about you and Rai-chan..?"Hikaru asked.Naoki only raise both of his shoulder.

"Didn't you notice that Shinrai likes you..?"Hikaru asked again.Naoki went to the living room and takes some candy from a jar.

"I don't know..i didn't meet her for a few days and she doesn't contact me at all.."Naoki sigh.

"That mean you were worried about her.."Hikaru smiled while putting the dirty cloth in the washing mechine.

"Maybe..well,she is my chillhood friend and my most best friend..why shouldn't i..?"Naoki says to Hikaru and went out from the house.

"So you don't have any feeling at her..?"Hikaru asked and looked at the living room.

"Eh..?Where he goes..?Ceh..i'm talking to myself.."Hikaru says slowly and keep doing his chores.Naoki went out from his house and went to Ai's house.He wanted to speak with Ai because of something important.

 

AT NAKAJIMA'S HOUSE:-

 

"DING,DONG,DING,DONG"The door bell ring.

Yuto and Ai was having breakfast together.

"Who is that..?"Yuto asked.Ai raise her shoulder giving the sign"Doesn't know..".Ai went washing her hand and went to the front door.As she opened it,she saw Naoki.

"Naoki..?"Ai smiled.Yuto was shocked to see Naoki was at the front door and was talking with Ai.

"What he is up to..?"Yuto whispered.Ai invite Naoki to come in to the house but he refuse.He wanted to speak with Ai but at somewhere else.Ai agree and went telling Yuto about it and he gave the permission.

"Jya..let's go..!!"Ai pulled Naoki's hand.Naoki just smiled.Yuto slowly follow their move.

 

 

AT THE PARK:-

 

"I'm so sorry for interupting you having breakfast.."Naoki sigh and sat on a bench.Ai sat beside him.

"It's okay..it must be important right..?"Ai smiled and hold Naoki's hand.Naoki was stunned.Yuto was shocked and definately were jealous.He hide behind bushes near the bench so that he can hear what they were talking about.

"So what is it..?"Ai asked.She was curious.

"It's about my feeling.."Naoki answered it.

"Really..?So tell me about it...i will be your listener.."Ai says with a smile.Yuto went nearer.

"I make a song and i want you to listen it..and please tell me what you think about it for the first time.."Naoki says slowly.Ai nodded her head.Naoki take out his guitar and played the song.

 

A FEW MINUTES LATER:-

"What is the name for this song..?"Ai asked.She smiled out wide.

"Asia no yoru.."Naoki answered.

"You know what..?It's awsome!!!!I loved it so much..!!The song sounds tragic but it's awsome and nice!!"Ai says out loudly.Naoki was shocked.

"Really..?I wanted to go for music audition tomorrow..so you like this song..?"Naoki smiled.Ai hug Naoki tight.Naoki was stunned and Yuto was shocked.

"Yeah!!I hoped and pray for you to success for the audition!!"Ai says happily.Naoki smiled and hug Ai back.

"Arigatou,Ai-chan.."Naoki says slowly.

"Iie..douitashimae.."Ai smiled.

"Ai-chan..do you want to know something..?"Naoki asked.

"Tell me about it.."Ai was curious.

"For the first time i meet and talking with you..from my deep heart,i started and becoming to like you..and,when i heard that you have been married for three years,i admit i was shocked.."Naoki says slowly.Ai was shocked.

"Really..?I didn't notice that..but..you know..i'm Yuu-chan's wife.."Ai smiled and hold Naoki's shoulder.Naoki nodded his head.

"I know..it's okay.."Naoki sigh.

"Don't you have any admirer..?I mean girls.."Ai asked.She looked at the blue sky.

"No..but i have a friend,a girl..and she is so boyish..Hika tells me that she likes me..and my heart was beating so fast whenever i was thinking about it.."Naoki looked at Ai and hold his chest.

"Really..?I wanted to meet her someday.."Ai smiled.Then,she wake up from the seat when she realise something.

"Naoki-kun!!She is perfect for you!!Chase her or you will regret it!!Your heart says that you like her too..!!"Ai pinch Naoki's cheeks hard.

"Gyaah!!It's hurt..!"Naoki shout and smiled.

"But,you need to success first and then confess to her about your true feeling..."Ai says happily.Naoki nodded his head.

"Un!!!I will go for the audition tomorrow..wish me luck!!"Naoki went away from the park.He waves at Ai.

"Ganbatte!!!!!"Ai shout out loud and wave back until Naoki was lost from her sight.

"Ouh..so he likes you eh..?"Yuto went out from the bushes.Ai was shocked.

"Yuu-chan!!!What are you doing in the bushes..?"Ai asked.She pulled Yuto's hand and sit on the bench.

"Stalking at you and Naoki-kun.."Yuto says slowly.Ai pulled some small leaves from Yuto's cloth.

"Stalking..?What's for..?Are you worried about me..?"Ai smiled.

"Yeah..of course i do..you hug him didn't you..?"Yuto makes a sad face.Ai smiled again.She pinch Yuto's cheeks hard.

"It's hurt!!!"Yuto scream.

"It's my stlye to give courage to people..especially if the person is close with us..you heard it right..?He wanted to go for audition.."Ai hold Yuto's arm.

"Naoki is close to you..?"Yuto asked.

"Yeah..he is my close friend.."Ai says and put her head on Yuto's left shoulder.

"Yokatta..i thought you like him..and because he looked exactly like Ryousuke.."Yuto says happily.Suddenly Ai saw a black cat walking in front them.

"Ah!!!A cat!!!!!"Ai shout and went holding the cat.She played with the cat and she shout whenever the cat bite her.

"Kyaa!!Choo kawaii~~"Yuto went playing with the cat too.

"Can i bring it back home..please,please...~~"Ai beg for Yuto's permission.

"Of course.."Yuto smiled.

"Should we pick a name for it..?"Ai asked.

"How about Ryousuke..?"Yuto gave the suggestion.

"That's perfect!!!"Ai shout out loud.Yuto smiled and looked at the blue sky.