Chapter Six(Naoki's song)

EnDLeSs LoVE (LoVe BetWEEn uS II )

IN NAOKI'S ROOM:-

Naoki was looking outside his window."Knock!!Knock!!"Suddenly someone knock his door.

"Yes..?Who is that..?"Naoki asked.He went to the door.

"It's me..Hika..hey..Shinrai came.."Hikaru answered.

"Ehh..?Shinrai..?"Naoki opened his door.Hika smiled.Shinrai was on his side.

"Nee..Nao-chan,i wanted to go out for a while with Ana..jya nee.."Hikaru went out from the house.Naoki went to the living room and Shinrai follow him from the back.

"What's up..?"Naoki asked.He sit on the couch.

"Nothing really..just wanted to pick some stuff that you borrowed from me..but..why does your face become dull today...?"Shinrai asked.She sat besides Naoki and hold Naoki's forehead.

"My heart were broken because of someone i like.."Naoki sigh and tell Shinrai the truth as Shinrai is his best friend since childhood.Shinrai was shocked.Her heart was beating so fast.

"Someone you like..?"Shinrai asked.She was worried if Naoki was taken away by somebody else.

"Un..I suddenly knows that she has been married.."Naoki sigh again.Shinrai was spechless.

"I thought she feel the same feeling at me when she were so nice to me..and without knowing it,i fell inloved with her.."Naoki wake up and went to the kitchen and take out a bottle of milk.

"You will definately find a person who loved you for the rest of your life!!"Shinrai shout.

"What the.."Naoki was shocked.Shinrai wake up from her seat and give a stare at Naoki.

"I will lov-!!"Shinrai quickly covered with her palm.Naoki gave a "What..?" face.Shinrai run out from Naoki's house.Naoki was shocked with Shinrai's action but he just let her go without chasing her because Shinrai always do that.Naoki sigh.Suddenly Hikaru comes in.

"Eh..?Wasn't you are going out with Ana..?"Naoki asked when Hikaru went near him.

"Nao-chan..didn't you notice that Shinrai likes you..?"Hikaru hold Naoki's shoulder and smiled.Naoki push Hikaru away.

"Don't be ridiculous.."Naoki says slowly.He went into his room and closed the door.Hikaru was stunned.Then he smiled.

"Ahh..~~Nao-chan must be shy..Ayakk!!Ana-chan is waiting for me!!!"Hikaru giggles.He quickly run out from the house and closed the door.

 

IN NAOKI'S ROOM:-

Naoki takes his guitar.He played it and sing.The song name is "Asia no Yoru"

(Notes from writer:-You can find this song from Youtube..:DD)

                                                                                                            

Kimi wa maboroshi no Lady
(you are an enchanting lady )
Binetsu ga boku wo tsutsumikomu
(you envelop me in a fever)
Waraikakeru akuma no Joker
(a smiling devil joker )
Miwaku no koi ni oboretai
(i want to drown in this captivating love )

Middonaito zawameku kienai neon de
(The midnight, in the crazy neon that won't disappear)
Ayashiku hikaru munamoto
(my chest, shines bewitchingly )
Natsu no itazura bakeeshon
Kokoro ga nanika wo motome samayou serenaade 
(A summer vacation, where does your heart wish to wonder?Serenade )
 
 
Yamete yamete mou boku de asobanaide
(stop, stop please! don't play with me )
Furachi na shoudou sasowareteru
(you make me act on impulse )

Kimi wa mayakashi no Lady
(you are a deceiving lady)
Shakunetsu no ajia no yoru ni
(on that scorching hot summer night)
Maiorita ne tenshi no hane
(we danced didn't we , the wings of an angel )
Akaku moeru jounetsu
(a red burning passion)

Kimi wa maboroshi no Lady
(you are an enchanting lady ,)
Binetsu ga boku wo tsutsumikomu
(you envelop me in a fever )
Waraikakeru akuma no Joker 
( a smiling devil joker)
 Miwaku no koi ni oboretai 
(i want to drown in this captivating love) 
 
Naoki stopped playing his guitar.
 
"I forgot to tell Shinrai about this song that i just make yesterday..."Naoki says slowly.He looked at the blue sky.
 
"Shinrai likes me..?"Naoki suddenly blushed.
 
"Ah!!It's not right!!Hikaru just teasing me!!"Naoki slapped his both cheeks.
 
 
Shinrai went to into her house and quickly run into her room.
 
 
SHINRAI'S POV:-
 
 
 
When i saw Naoki's face become dull,i asked him why..He says that his heart was broken by someone he likes..Oh God..!!My heart hurts..He likes someone..?My heart were fired by anger..My feeling were like it's gonna blow out if Naoki still talking about the girl and his feeling towards her..I think Naoki deserve a better girl and i shout at him to not worry..and i almost burst out my true feeling towards him..i hoped he didn't hate me..maybe i need to get far away from him since now he maybe know my feeling..I was so afraid if Naoki hate me..!!
 
 
 
SHINRAI'S POV(END)
 
 
 
AT THE HYPERMARKET
 
AT MACDONALS:-
 
Ana was waiting for Hikaru and keep looking at her watch.She saw Hikaru was walking towards her with a smile.
 
"Why are you late..?"Ana asked.Hikaru sit at the table and smile again.Ana slapped Hikaru's back.
 
"What's wrong with you..?"Ana asked.
 
"I just knows that Shinrai likes Naoki!!"Hika says out happily.Ana's eyes were rounded.
 
"Really..?!!"Ana shout.Hikaru quickly covered Ana's mouth.
 
"Tehee~Gomen..i was so excited.."Ana says happily.