A Fun Day Before Farewells

The Adventure of Colored Fame

37 girls left SM's meeting room feeling happy. 31 of them had bright smiles on their faces while 6 of them had puffy, red eyes, but also had a smile on.

Soon, the trainees returned to the SM dorms. The 6 new idols began to pack their things. They knew that having to leave all of their friends behind would be hard, so as they packed, they also mentally prepared themselves for the farewells.

"We still have some time left in the dorms, right..?" Carmie asked as she turned to Haejin.
 Haejin responded with a nod, "Yeah, sajangnim said that we'd be moving to the new dorm during the morning after tomorrow."
"We need to spend tomorrow wisely!" Setsuna overheard the conversation and decided to join in.
"We should go.... karaoking?~" Im Yoo Rin suggested.
"I don't think we'll be able to fit 37 people into 1 karaoke room.. Even if we are able to, there'll be too much chaos," Choi Yoon Mi didn't approve of the karaoke idea.
"That's true..." Yoo Rin sighed.
Jung Eun Hye walked over and suggested, "How about a day at the beach?!"
"Oooohhh! The beach!~" Go Ree Han jumped up and down excitedly at the idea.
"Then it's settled," Hwe Ri joined in and smiled, "we'll go to the beach tomorrow! Go to your dorms and tell the other trainees."

 

"WOOOOOO! THE SAND.. THE SAND IS SO WHITEEEEEEEE!~" Cho Kyu Rin yelled as she tackled the soft, sandy ground.
Kim Eun Hye face-palmed herself while watching the youngster make a sand-angel.
Baek Soo Yun, on the other hand, ran up to Kyu Rin and joined her, "WEEEEEEEE~"
"This is going to be a long day.." Go Ah Ra rolled her eyes at the chodings.
"YAH YAH! Let's go swimming, guys!~" Hwang Ha Neul yelled, trying to catch the trainees' attentions.
"I'm just gonna go sit out and enjoy the sun~" Kim Jang Mi giggled as she set down her blanket.
However, Song Yun Hee was already running towards the water, "GUYS, HURRY UP! The water is so refreshing.~"
Hyang Ha Na ran up to Yun Hee and splashed water all over her, starting a water fight between the two. Soon, a couple other girls joined in the fight.
Kim Jun Min was sitting on her beach towel, munching on a slice of watermelon, when Park Min Neul ran up to her and took a bite of the red fruit before running away in laughter. Jun Min stuck her tongue out at the latter and continued noming on the watermelon.
"RACE YOU!" Baek Soo Yun bravely challenged.
"It's onnnnnn.. like Donkey Kong~" Choi Joo Young laughed and began warming up.
"Just because I'm younger, doesn't mean I'm weaker," Soo Yun smirked at the latter while putting her goggles on.
"Yeah, yeah.. Whatever you say, dongsaeng/maknae/choding!~" Joo Young mocked the youngster while putting her goggles as well.
"I'LL BE REFEREE!" Wang Rita offered with a smile on her face.
Soo Yun and Joo Young began walking into the waves.
Standing parallel to one another, they waited for Rita's signal.
"Three.. two.. one.. GO!"
Both girls immediately dived into the water and began swimming towards the safety net, which marked the finish line.
The 35 trainees that were on shore were deeply engaged into the race. Both girls seemed to be swimming at the same pace.. The winner couldn't be determined just yet.
It ended up as a tie. Soo Yun and Joo Young, both panting vigorously, high-fived eachother after the intense competition.

The rest of the day resulted in a lot of fun for the girls. Instead of vigorously dancing and singing in the SM building, they were out having fun. The 6 new idols knew that this freedom would end once they debuted, so they embraced each and every minute of the day.

 

Play:

 

 

 

As sun began to set, the girls got into seperate vans and began driving back to the SM dorms. Chaerin, who was in a van with Moon Eun Ju, Park Su Min, Park Cho Hee, Lee So Ra, and Lee Eun Mi, was the only one with her eyes open. She was thinking about the past 4 years with the other trainees, and she knew that it would be hard to leave them behind.
Letting out a soft sigh, she looked out the window, reminiscing the good times she had with each trainee.
"You know.. you'll never be able to move forward if you keep holding onto the past," Park Cho Hee said with her eyes closed.
Chaerin slightly nodded, "I know.. but I've had so many memories with you guys.."
Cho Hee opened her eyes, "It's not like we're dying.. We'll still be in the SM building, and you can always visit us."
Chaerin looked down at her feet, "I know... but it's still different.. I won't be able to talk to you guys everyday.. I won't have your shoulder to lean on when I'm crying. I don't even know if I will have enough time to visit you..."
"Silly girl... if you can't visit us, we will visit you! You have Hweri, Carmie, Setsuna, Sooyun, and MAYBE Haejin's shoulder to lean on - even if Haejin is a bit harsh. You guys are a team now! You guys have to depend on eachother now," Cho Hee pulled Chaerin in for a warm hug, "As for SM trainees, we're one for all.. all for one. We'll always be there to support you, no matter what happens. Just promise that you won't forget about us."
"I promise. I'll never, ever forget you guys," Chaerin weakly smiled.
Meanwhile, in the other vans, the 5 other members of Crayon were in the same position that Chaerin was in.

 

The day finally came.. The 6 girls managed to pack all their stuff and were in the process of hauling the suitcases into the moving truck.
With the help of 31 trainees who were given another free day to help the 6 girls, everything was quickly put into the van.
The driver slammed the storage door of the truck down and drove off to the new location.
A black van was waiting for the 6 girls to enter before it could drive off with the moving truck.
6 girls, surrounded by 31 trainees, gave a farewell hug to each and every one of their peers.
"Don't forget to call and inform us about the things that happen!" Lee Mi Young, who had tears in her eyes, yelled at the 6 idols.
"We know, we know!" the idols responded simulatenously.
"YAH, DON'T BE LAZY AND GO ON FACEBOOK MORE OFTEN, BAEK SOO YUN!" Bang Jae Jin demanded.
Soo Yun nodded and flashed a weak smile.
"Girls, we have to go," the driver stuck his head out and rushed.
One last hug was given to the 31 trainees before the girls got into the van.
The idols were trying their hardest not the cry seeing at the teary faces of their friends.
"Bye guys! Come visit us soon!!" the idols simultaenously said before closing the car door.
The engine of the black van started, and once the idols drove out of the trainees' sights, they began to let out everything that they had been holding in and cry.



Honestly, I wanted to cry while writing this chapter.. I wonder, is this how SNSD/SHINee/Super Junior, and everyone else felt when they had to leave their trainee-friends to become an idol? Anyway, I hope you're anticipating the sub-group! Remember to give me relevant name suggestions~