Chapter 4- 10%, 5%, 2%, 1%, ReCharged!

I found a ert robot...

                                                                                                                                          - Recharge!

 

 

Haemi's POV

Through the whole day I dont know why but i was getting worried for Zelo... wait what am i saying no im not.

'I wonder what he's doing-' "Yah Haemi dont tell me that your worried for your cousent" Minji said crossing her arms as she pouted.

"N-No" I said looking away. "Haemi dont lie to me.. is he really your cousent?" She said smirking.

My eyes gone wide but i tried not to show it. "He is" I muttered. "Really? From wich side?" She said grinning widely.

"Mothers" "You mean Sungjo, Your mothers brother... had a kid?" She said now laaughing.

"Can't Uncle SungJo have a kid!" I said looking at her. "No he's pretty immature" "He's still a grown up so respect" I said giving her the eye making her laugh.

"Plus that kid looks nothing like Uncle SungJo, He seems cuter- Ew can't believe that came out of my mouth" Minji said now making a gag noise.

'He is cute!' I thought as i glared at her. 'Wait what the hell am i saying... he's a ert xP'

"Why are you making that face?" Minji said as she poked my cheeks. "N-Nothing" I said with a poker face.

After we got to school i sat on my seat and layed my head down. 'Zelo-Sshi what are you doing...' I sighed and closed my eyes.

Third POV

Zelo was walking around trying to find Haemi's School. "Damn it im so bad in directions!" He shouted making people look at him.

"D-Do you need help?" Zelo turned around to find a shy looking girl infront of him. "Deh, Do you know where TS High is at?" He said smirking as he looked at the girl up and down.

She blushed and nodded. "I go to that school, you can just follow me" She said walking ahead. Zelo walked behind her and frowned, 'This damn girl! Can't she walk any faster!! My battery is running out!'

"S-So are you a n-new student?" She asked. "No, I'm looking for a friend" Zelo said casually. "Oh" She said putting her head down, She was blushing so hard, it was her first time she has ever been near a boy, especially a cute one.

"Were here" She said smiling. "Bye" Zelo waved as he was going to walk inside the school. "Wait!" The girl said running over to him.

"Wae?" He said looking down at her.

"U-Um my name is Yoonri, nice to meet you" She said bowing. "Zelo" He smirked as he walked away.

"Zelo..." She repeated. "...your mine" She whispered.

Zelo was walking around and still couldn't find Haemi. He then closed his eyes and tried to hack inside the school's computers.

"Park Haemi, Room 127" He said smirking. His smirk then left as he noticed that he had only ten percent of battery left.

He walked around the school making everyone look at him.

"He's so cute" Girls sqealed.

"Does he even go to this school" Some boys said glaring.

"I bet he's Hyuna's boyfriend, she's always getting all the cute guys " Some girls scoffed.

Zelo ignored as all he wanted was to find Haemi, He needed to charge himself up.

Just then five girls blocked his way. "Hey cutie, looking for someone?" It was non other than Hyuna.

"Yeah" Zelo smiled. "Park Haemi" He beamed. "Haemi? The ugly girl" Hyuna scoffed making the other four girl's behind her laugh.

"No she's short, cute and she got big " Zelo explained, he was obviously lost from what the girl's tried to say.

"You should stop looking for her! Come with me" She smirked as she grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the scene.

'5 percent Left' In his head beeped. "What was that?" Hyuna said stopping in her tracks. "My... Phone?" Zelo said coming out like a question.

"Im sorry but i really got to go! Well make love another time!" Zelo shouted as he pushed Hyuna making her stumbble back.

He ran off and finally found room 127, Haemi was with her head down while a boy was sitting next to her.

"Haemi Noona!" Zelo shouted, Haemi raised her head up as her eyes widened. "Zelo?!" Haemi said surprised.

"I need something from you" Zelo said running towards her. "What do you need? And why are you here?!" She shouted.

"A kiss" Zelo whispered. The boy next to Haemi stood up and pointed at Zelo. "Your not kissing my girlfriend!" He shouted. "Jong In...Im not your girlfriend " Haemi said giving him a glare.

"And why do you need a kiss?" Haemi whispered to Zelo. "I'll explain later! Follow me!" Zelo grabbed haemi's hand and tried to run out the classroom but he got interrupted as Jong In grabbed her other hand.

"Yah let go!" Zelo shouted at him, "Your not taking her anywhere" Jong In smirked. Zelo growled and glared at Jong In. '2 percent left' His head beeped.

"Aish! Both of you let me go!" They both listened to what Haemi said and looked down.

"Why do you need a kiss?" Haemi whispered. "My charger" He whispered back.

"Charger?" Jong In was next to Haemi. "Charger... of the phone thingy of the-" Haemi tried to explain

"Jong In he's not really going to kiss her, their cousents!" Minji dragged Jong In away and winked at Haemi.

"Just kiss me right here" Zelo said looking straight at her eyes. "No" She said shaking her head. "Noona!" He whinned, Everyone was looking at them.

"Zelo your embarrasing me" Haemi whispered. "Noona do it for me" '1 percent left'

"Aish-" She got cut off as Zelo crashed his lips onto her's. "Yah he's kissing my girlfriend!" Jong In cried, Minji stared wide eyed. 'Why is she kissing her cousent... this is ... awkward'

'What the hell is Zelo Doing!!!!' Haemi shouted in her head, she tried to push away but Zelo was grabbing her too tight.

'Charger refilled...' His head beeped one last time, He smirked but then kept on kissing Haemi, 'Her lips are so soft' Zelo smirked into the kiss until Jong In pushed him away.

Haemi was blushing too much. "Bye Noona!" He said as he kissed her cheeks and skipped out of the room.

'Where's the teacher when you need them' Haemi weeped.. 'He stoled my first kiss' She cried in her head.

"Alright class" The teacher said coming in. Jong In grabbed Haemi's hand and sat her down. "It's okay, i'll kill that ert when i see him" Jong in said pissed off.

Haemi just kept thinking about the kiss.

'Why would Zelo kiss her.....' Yoonri thought as she glared at Haemi. 'i'll have my revenge' She smirked at all the bad things she wanted to do to Haemi.

 

__________________________________

4th Chapter is done, I made some mistakes since i didn't check over it so sorry!

Jong In a.k.a Kai ^--^ (Thought he would make a good character in this story) So Hurray for Kai :D

Kai 

 

 HaH

Haha And have you guys Heard B.A.P'S Power !!!

  

ZELO YOU FREAKING AMAZING BABY! Love him forever >xD

  

 

Daehyun looked so hawt :C , Jongup and his iness, Himchan so y as well!, YoungJae so adorable!, BYG And his powerfull rap with his looks! Ah

Okay im going to stop with my fangirling! (is that even a word 0.o)

Anyways Please Comment and Subscribe!

Hope your enjoying the story so far ^-^