Chapter 1- The boy in the backyard

I found a ert robot...

                                                                                                                                         - The boy in the backyard

 

Waking up I looked over and saw my friend slobbering all over herself... Disgusting.

I frowned, 'Damn it, now i have to go home alone...what time is it?' I said thinking to myself. I opened my cell phone and checked the time. "5:07 am" I groaned. Poking Minji she choked on her saliva and fell off the bed.

I couldn't contain my laugh so i just bursted out laughing. "Yah!" She shouted as she glared at me.

"Why did you wake me up... so early" She groaned. "I don't want to go home alone and plus.. i watched your uniform yesterday so you gotta come with me home to-" "Stop babbling" she laughed.

We put our jackets on and our shoes as we headed outside to be greeted by the cold weather. "It's still dark~" I said smiling. "No duh" Minji said in a sleepy voice.

This is the regular Minji, Always would be mean to me in the morning.

"Hey are you going to work at your granny's shop again?" Minji asked me. "Ne" I said still smiling. "Hmm.. Today?" "I don't know about today... But my grandma always hass stuff for me to do so yeah..." "Oh" The rest of the way we stayed quiet, but it wasn't the awkward type.

 

When i arrived at home i began getting ready for school, Minji just stayed downstairs making breakfast.

I finished getting ready and came downstairs, Minji was asleep on the table with her breakfast next to her.

"Thanks Unnie~" I said as i took her breakfast and began eating it.

"Unnie get up..School" I said in between chewing. "Aish stupid school" She groaned.

"Aish..."

 

We arrived to school.... late.. all because of Minji and her habbit to fight with guys! and old people... -.-

 

-Flashback-

"Hurry Unnie were going to be late!" I said tugging at her sleeve while we both ran. "Damn girl your so freaking fast!!" She shouted. A forty year old man began to whistle as he checked me out.

"Oh hell no" Minji stopped and crossed her arms. "Minji don't do it! We got school!" I shouted at her.

"Yah! did you just whistle at her?!" She shouted as she completely ignored me.

"Minji!!" I whinned. "Hey Cutie with the long hair, why wont you come over here and show some love to ni-" He couldn't finish his sentence because he got punched by Minji. She kept on punching him until an old granny passed by.

"Ladies acting like men these days..." the old lady said only for her to hear, but Minji heard as well.

"What did you say old fart!" She shouted. Man my bestfriend was a bully....

I tugged on her ear and dragged her away. The old lady stuck her middle finger at Minji, "Oh no you didn't!" Minji was struggling so i grabbed both her arms and dragged her away.

-End of Flashback-

 

"See what you did! Now the gates are closed!" I whinned as i crossed my arms. "Haemi, It's not my fault that guy tried to hit on you-" "Shut up! now i can't even learn properly" "Just read a good book" Minji joked.

3rd POV

"Aaargh!" Haemi tried to climb the gates but she ended up sliding down. Minji just chuckled and walked away. "Minji aren't you going to help!?" Haemi said frowning. "Follow me" That's the only thing Minji said.

While they both walke around the school there was a broken fence. "Brilliant!" Haemi said as she hugged her bestfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ahh too much affection" Minji said pushing me away. They both went thrue it and made it to class Missing the first two periods.

Reg. POV

"So...why where you late?" The principle asked. Minji pointed at me and i just stayed there in shock with my mouth wide opened. "You liar-" "-Detention, both" The principle said. I puffed out my cheeks and headed out the door, Minji followed smiling.

 

It was already time for us to leave well... everyone except for the people who have detentions.

 

I was sitting down with Minji next to me and three other guys. "Minji-Sshi where's my twenty bucks" "i dont know" Minji said looking at her nails. "You said you were going to pay me today!" He shouted. "HEY QUIET DOWN!" the teacher shouted.

"Hyemi.." "Hmm?" "You got twenty bucks?" I glared at her and frowned. "Do i even want to know why you borrowed twenty dollars?" "Hmm no" I reached for my pockets and i only had five bucks. "Here" "I asked for twenty you dumb , where's the rest!" She shouted. "Yah! i only have five if you dont want it then go to the corner and make money!" I shouted back at her.

"You both! You got detention for the whole week!" The teacher shouted at us both. We just looked at each other and started laughing quietly. I wasn't the trouble maker type, I was the hardworking- oh ... forgot about my granny!

I raised my hand as tears streamed down, I was the best actress ha.

"What is it?" The teacher said annoyed. "Well.. I completely forgot...but before i came to school my grandma has a sickness thats why i had to come in late-" I broke out crying as Minji stared at me trying not to laugh.

"Your not fooling anyone" The teacher sighed... Okay so i lied, I was the worst actress EVER!

 

 

Finally detention was over and now we could all go home...late as hell.

"Haemi i got some stuff to do so uhh bye" Minji ran off leaving me alone.

Walking home, alone, i kept getting whistles from old men, wich is very disgusting. When i got home i was going to take a shower but i heard a noise from outside. it wasn't that quiet noise it was really loud.

I ran to the back door and looked thrue the little window. "What the hell..." There was smoke every where, half an hour passed and it cleared out.

Opening the door i walked outside slowly, when i stopped right infront of the whole i saw... a boy's body?!

 

"Ya.." I said to him. sliding down to the center of the whole and poked the blonde boy's cheek. He had noodle looking hair, and was very tall, plus cute~! What am i saying he looks weird to me.

"Yah" I shouted a little louder but he still wouldn't wake up. "Maybe he's dead..." I said to myself. I groaned and picked him up, Man was this boy heavy, I dropped him the second i picked him up.

"Ugh!" I groaned, I grabbed him by the arm and began dragging him out of the whole. It took me about fifteen minutes since this boy was so freaking heavy, What does he eat?!

Bringing him inside my home i layed him down on the couch and studied him some more. 'Why was this boy in my backyard....' I thought.

"Well, aren't you going to kiss me like in those princess books earthlings read" He said smiling, I got shocked and stepped two steps back.

"w-what?" I stuttered. "Sleeping beauty" He smiled even more. I was lost for words, What the hell was he.... 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

First Chapter Posted up~ ^-^ Sorry if it wasn't that good but im just starting.

Thanks for reading Please Comment & Subsribe~!