Chapter 6

Be My Baby

 

Previous Chapter:

"Then what do you want to tell me?"

 

"You're getting married Taemin-ah."

 

That's it. I completely lost it. I slammed my chopsticks at the table, feeling the sudden lose of appetite.

"Thank you for the meal. Mianheyo. I'm not that hungry anymore."

I said while going back to my room.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As I woke up the next day, I quickly took a hot shower to relax myself.

I looked at the mirror. My eyes looked puffy, and my lips looks swollen.

Probably because of lack of sleep.

I practically bawled my eyes out because from now on, I can never live the same as I did before.

I was busy preparing what I needed today. Hey, I'm a girl. It takes time for us to prepare.

 

I finally settled on this dress and the heels I planned on wearing.

Changing on the attire that I desired I walked down my room to be greeted by my mom.

"Are you ready dear?"

"What can I do about it mom? It's already here."

 

__________________________________________

 

As I fixed my suit , I looked at myself for one last time.

"Hyung, Do you think I made the right choice? About agreeing to this marriage!"

"It really depends on how you view it Taemin-ah."

I remained silent.

 

"And you won't know, you might end up falling inlove with her."

"HYUNG!! You know I still love Sohyeon!"

"Oh yeah. that so-called girlfriend of yours. Wake up Taemin-ah! Sohyeon and you aren't together aymore."

"You know what Hyung, just shut up. You don't even know what's the truth."

 

"Just face the reality will you! She hasn't called you back for the last 2 months! No calls or texts! And you still want me to tell you that she still loves you?! For god sakes taemin! GROW UP! She's probably replaced you by now!"

"SHUT UP! SHUT THE ING UP!"

"Go and talk to me when that stupid brain of yours tells you the truth." with that he slammed the door.

. WHAT DID I JUST DO?

Sohyeon......where are you?

 

Hyeri-ah.......

 

NOBODY'S P.O.V

Soon, both parties went to the assigned location, not knowing that they would soon REUNITE.

 

_______________________________________

 

As soon as I sat down I greeted the mans parents.

Hmmm....why do they look kinda familiar? Nah....maybe I'm just tired.

"A-anyeonghaseyo."

"ah~ What a beautiful daughter you have here Mr. Kim."

"Why thank you Mr. Lee."

"Kamsahabnida Mr. Lee"

 

"Don't worry. From now on you can start calling me abeonim while you can call my wife eomonim."

"Yeh. A-abeonim. Eomonim."

"Sorry about my son. He'll be a bit late."

"Aniyo. It's fine."

"Then let's start ordering dear while we wait for him."

 

As soon as we picked up the menus, someone rushed inside the place and sat at our table. I wasn't looking at him. I was fixing my handkerchief.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit late. We..uh...I left our house late and----" As he spoke I looked at him.

We both froze.

 

*L-Lee T-Taemin?!*

*Kim hyeri?!*

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Notes: Just a quick update~ ENJOY! 

                             COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

                            4/20/12