June

Year.Of.Us (YOU)

 

TaeMin POV

 

Times passes, in the blink of an eye, it’s already 6 months that I’ve been working here, under the observation of the so called Choi  MinHo, yup, it’s already been 6 months but yet he’s still cold to me, I wonder why.

 

Seriously, I can’t stand it sometimes, I mean, I get it if he doesn’t like to work with me, but why give me such a cold treatment? He always made me stay late at work and abuse me mentally. Just like right now, it’s over working time already, and it’s really late, yet he insist that we finished this job that due was next week.

 

How am I supposed to finished works that needed a large amount of time to complete? And is we ever finished it today, we will still be doing the exact same thing tomorrow “we need everything to be perfect” that what he always said with his expressionless face.

 

I took a peek to MinHo, his desk is the opposite of mine, his eyes glued to his screen monitor, tch, workaholic much. Suddenly, the phone rang, I wonder who is it, it pass office hour already, it couldn’t be a client, with lifeless soul I pick up the phone.

 

“yoboseyo”

               

“yoboseyeo, TaeMinie~”

 

“owh, Sica noona, waeyo?”

               

“it’s late already Minnie, aren’t you coming home?”

 

                “aniya noona, I still have a few things to do, I’ll back home soon arasso?”

 

                                “arasso, but it’s really late right now, did you have your dinner already?

 

                “deh noona, I’d taken them already”

                               

                                “okay then, don’t work too hard, get back soon, saranghae~”

 

                “neh, saranghae”

 

I hung out and smile sheepishly, that noona, always made my day.

 

“if you have time to chat on the phone and grinning like crazy, might as well used that to complete your task”

 

He said it sarcastically, eyes never lift the screen, spoiler much.

 

                “neh hyung”

 

I tried to hide my irritation. Has he ever smile once in his life?

 

                “don’t badmouth me in your head”

 

Uggh, seriously? This guy is too much.

 

                “Taemin, make me a cup of coffee, put sugar and cream”

 

                                “I don’t think that’s my job hyung”

               

“just do it, do you want to spend the night here?”

 

                                “fine”

 

I said lazily and went to the pantry, I returned and pass the coffee to him, but something caught my eyes midway, his monitor, what the heck? He wasn’t doing his job, he was playing solitaire, FREAKING STUPID WASTING TIME PLAYING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, what the heck? This hyung is so much.

 

                He took the coffee without saying thank you of course, he must had seen the annoyed face I made as I saw him smirking and continue not his job, but SPIDER SOLITAIRE. Man, I may kind off understand if he play Starcraft, even Cho KyuHyun is addicted to that, but he’s playing SPIDER SOLITAIRE uggh, he made me sitting here working like crazy I even miss my RunningMan and today’s is special 2nd year of Yoomes Bond, the prison break episode, uwaaa, mommy I wanna watch my RunningMan.

 

                Damn, how could he do this to me, he always made me do this kind of stuffs and constantly torturing my little heart. I hate this man so much, I wish that I can put his brain in a washing machine and wash that too dark brain of his, and hung his body on Han’s bridge and put his black heart in the cage full with lions or I can give it to Tiger Kim Jong Kook to gave it a good squeeze, or maybe

 

“Taemin”

 

                Oh no, he can read my mind, and now he’s going to do all the things I plan to me, I’m sorry hyung, I really am. He still have that cold look, hyung I’m really really sorry, jeongmal mianei, cant you hear I’m apologizing in my mind?

 

                He gave me a weird look, okay maybe he doesn’t read mind, but he still can think of my plan himself and do it to me, backfired me, this man’s evil I tell you, you gotta believe me.

 

“Taemin”

 

He called again, but this time more nice and slow, crap! That’s what makes it more scary, mommy~

 

“n-neh hyung”

 

“made me new coffee”

 

He show me the mug, he had finished it already, wow, he’s a bigger coffee lover than the Ace Song Ji Hyo, hey don’t blame my mind, I already said, I’m a fan of RunningMan, so, screw my mind.

 

“ani, I haven’t finished, it just that I doesn’t want to drink this anymore, I wanted a black one this time”

 

He said it nonchalantly, it made my blood boil

 

“bwoh? But just now you said you wanted cream and sugar coffee, you hardly have a sip of that one and now you wanted me to make a black?”

 

I ask, evident of anger and annoyance in my voice.

 

“that was before, just take this and do what I ask.”

 

He said firmly, I kind of snatched the mug from him and had glimpse to his screen that still showing FREAKING SPIDER SOLITAIRE, I went to the pantry to finished my task as fast as I could, but the pantry’s are not on my side apparently, the water is not boil due to the switch turned off, I cannot open the coffee powder jar, resulting of my struggling I finally finished the coffee and went to Minho, little did I know that it will made my anger explode.

 

“here’s your coffee hyung”

 

I shove to mug to him

 

“I don’t want it”

 

He said, eyes doesn’t leave his SPIDER SOLITAIRE

 

“what are talking about? You clearly want it 10 minutes ago”

 

I said, try to control my anger

 

“exactly! It’s 10 minutes ago, too long, I don’t wanna it now”

 

And oh boy, didn’t I explode like a volcano that night

 

“WHAT THE? YAH CHOI MINHO! DO YOU THINK THIS WORLD REVOLVES AROUND YOU? HOW COME YOU DOESN’T WANT A COFFEE JUST AFTER 10 MINUTES? IS THAT HOW FAST YOU CHANGE YOUR LOVER TOO? YOU NOT EVEN DOING YOUR WORK, YOU WERE PLAYING FREAKING STUPID SPIDER SOLITAIRE”

 

There, I said it, I can’t believe I say it.

 

[130906hani © thehoneyhani]