The Beginning

Year.Of.Us (YOU)

 

JANUARY

MINHO’S POV

                I was busy doing my work when our leader JongHyun came and seek for some attention.

                “people, people, freeze whatever you’re doing works or not, and give me some attention please”

He said cheerfully, everyone laughed, he was always the playful and easygoing person. That’s why working with him is fun and stressful free.

                “alright everybody, since all of you had been working real hard, I have a surprise a very special surprise, it was given by the CEO personally”

He said excitedly, everyone were cheering, I just smile, that man, he loves to do weird stuffs.

                “will we get a raise?”

                “or a bonus?”

                “or a party?”

Numerous staffs were giving their clever deduction. JongHyun waves his hand in the air as to say to his workers not to think such stuffs.

                “aigoo~ people, that’s not a surprise, you guys got that every year, I’m talking about things that we don’t usually have”

Everyone frowned, what could be the surprise that this boss had talked about?

                “Taeminnie~~~come out please~~”

He called a little sing sang like. Then, a boy came, he has a long hair and his skin is smooth and silky I guess? I’ m not sure why, but I swear when he came in, a radiant light were immerged out from his whole body, making my eyes squint a little, what kind of magic is this?

                “everyone, meet TaeMin, our new staffs for our department, meaning that more fun and less work for us”

JongHyun exclaimed. TaeMin bowed to everyone and smile

                “Anyyeong haseo, Lee Tae Min imnida, I hope that we all can work well together, please take good care of me”

He said. Everyone clapped and congratulates him, I just sat on my place, watching the situation.

                “alright, now it’s all settled, let’s back to busisness”

JongHyun said clapping his hand.

                “Choi MinHo-shi”

                “deh boss”

                “you’ll be assisting TaeMIn from now on, let’s just say that you’re now his mentor”

                “bwoh? Waeyo?”

                “because~~ uri TaeMinnie~ here is still new, and you’re the best in my team. Don’t worry, TaeMin learned fast, he won’t be a burden to you”

Then, he left and leaves us two. Alright, I admit, the atmosphere was awk-ward~, both of us are silent for a while, then that boy spoke

                “thank you for accepting me, sunbaenim”

He bows, I scoffed

                “not’s like I have any other choice”

I said and walks away, leaving him dumbfounded.

……

TAEMIN POV

                I was sitting on the living room, watching Running Man, my favourite variety show, while waiting for Sica noona to finish making dinner, Sica noona is hyung’s fiancé, the love of his heart, a part of his life and all of the cliché greasy words that exist in this whole wide world. My mind was actually somewhere else, it can’t stop thinking why was MinHo sunbaenim acted so cold towards me, did I do something wrong?

                “ne dongsaeng~~”

Onew hyung hugged me from the back, he’s imitating Kim Joong Kook of course, this hyung, he loves to imitate the Running Man members to tease me.

                “waeyo? Do you have problem? Is it because of the new job?”

He sat next to me and ask me straightly, haishh~ this hyung, never fail to sense something wrong.

                “aniya~ it’s just that, there’s this sunbaenim that were acting cold towards me, and I didn’t even do anything, I guess”

I whined to him, well I’m his little dongsaeng, no matter how much he loves Sica noona, I’m always first, maybe that because Sica noona, also did the same, but her dongsaeng was first, then me, then Onew Hyung, hehe.

                “well, maybe the situation is new to him, it’s only your first day, I’m sure it will get better soon”

Hyung was right, how come I judge anything just of a few hours of meeting? I smiled

                “neh hyung, you are right”

                “boys~~”

I heard Sica noona calling, then hyung make a 0_o face

                “oh right, actually I came to tell that dinner’s ready, noona had been calling you a few times, but you seemed too lost to listen, so she ask me to get you”

Hyung grinned

                “kaja~ she made a lots of chicken dishes”

Hyung said happily. I smiled and follow him to the dining room where Sica noona sat there waiting patiently with her warm angelic smile.

[hani021413]


sorry, i havent added any chapters lately, i'm kinda busy with college, but i'll try to update more~~and i'm just back from hiatus xp

comments are highly welcome XD

and sorry if it's x_x man i'm