The show down! (completed)

Cockroach VS Junsu (completed)
3 days ago...

23: 35, Sunday.
Yoochun and Junsu were lying on their bed, hugging each other while enjoying the romantic ambience when Yoochun’s phone rang. He stood up, only wearing his spongebob boxers, and walked over to the table to answer the call.

After ending the phone call from his boss, Yoochun sat back on the bed and faced his partner.

“Junsu, I will be out of the country to Japan on Wednesday. Something happened to the company and I have to go and take a look. I’m sorry. I won’t be with you for a week.” Yoochun said and gave a frown.

“It’s okay chunnie, I will be fine alone at home. I hope… Just promise me that you will give me what I want when you’re back.” Junsu replied slyly.

Yoochun gave a smirk and replied to his naughty partner “Alright, just don’t reject me if my little chunchun gets a little too excited”

Junsu blushed and gave his partner a good night kiss.

=+=+=+=+=+=

After sending off his beloved to Japan, Junsu had a week to kill. The day passed quickly and what junsu did was shopping, eating, and more shopping. Another 3 days had gone by and Junsu was bored to death. He decided to not go out today and just spend his day lazing around. The young man sat by the window in his bedroom, sipped a cup of coffee and began to recall all the memories he had with his lover. One funny memory which he recalled was when he was put against a cockroach.

Flashback…

The couple had a fight over trivial matters--- Who watches what channel.

Junsu had his favourite soccer match playing on Y channel while Yoochun had his favourite titantic on channel X.

Junsu snatched the remote control from Yoochun and shouted “NO! I AM WATCHING MY SOCCER MATCH!”

Yoochun then snatched the remote back and argued “NO, I AM WATCHING MY TITANTIC.”

“SOCCER!”

“TITANTIC!”

“CHUNNIE, DON’T TEST ME. I SAID SOCCER!”

“SU, FOR ONCE I-DON’T- CARE. TITANTIC!”

Junsu’s face was as red as a tomato. He was boiling with anger and finally erupted like the volcano “FINE! YOU WANT YOUR TITANTIC RIGHT?! DON’T FORGET ABOUT SLEEPING ON THE BED!” and stomped off, slamming the bedroom door after him.

“Uh-oh.” Yoochun was worried.

He shouldn’t have argued with his duck-. He knew the temper of his lover. Angering junsu at night will result in him not being able to get his needs at night. Yoochun told himself ‘I better do something before I regret’.

He walked to their bedroom and knocked on the door. “Su, please open up. Don’t be angry with me. I can let you have the TV to watch soccer. I don’t need it anymore. Open up baby, you know I can’t sleep without you by my side.”

“I don’t care. I told you soccer and you argued back. NO BED FOR YOU TONIGHT. STAY OUT THERE AND WATCH YOUR TITANTIC” Junsu shouted back at the lonely man outside. He mumbled to himself ‘Hmph! You chose TITANTIC instead of me. Fine stay outside and don’t think of coming in.’

It was peaceful at night until… 5am.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Junsu screamed.

Yoochun sprang up from the couch immediately after hearing junsu’s scream.

“What happen su?! Answer me!!” he shouted as he banged onto the bedroom door continuously.

“ GET OFF ME Y-Y-YOU STUPID BROWN DISGUSTING SIX-LEGGED CREATURE!”

Yoochun could hear the door unlock and a crying junsu ran out. “Chunnie!!!” Junsu cried. “T-THERE’S A COCKROACH ON THE BED! I was sleeping a-and I felt something nibbling on my face. When I open my eyes I saw a cockroach. GET IT OUT OF THE ROOM!” he pleaded.

“Okay, let me get my slipper! Wait for me!” Yoochun came back running with a slipper, attempting to catch that sneaky little insect which nibbled his lover’s face. Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind. He thought of using this creature to let him sleep in the room. Yoochun stopped what he was doing stood up and walked out of the room. Junsu who was confused and puzzled, raised his left eye brow and asked the man.

“Chunnie, where are you going? The cockroach is IN THERE not out here!” Junsu asked worriedly, pointing into their bedroom.

Yoochun replied having his back facing Junsu. “Nope, I’m not catching it. Not unless you agree to let me sleep with you.”

Junsu puffed up his cheek and replied “NO. I AM NOT. Besides, catching this creature has nothing to do with happened three hours ago.”

“Fine, then I shall not catch it and you can go sleep with it tonight since it likes to SLEEP BESIDE you.” Yoochun told his lover and walked back to his couch.

“Oh no you can’t go back there to sleep! You have to catch this thing for me!”

Yoochun did not replied. Silence filled the atmosphere and the tick-tock sound from the clock could be heard.

Junsu finally gave in and told his evil lover “Fine! Catch that thing, and the bed is yours.” He folded his arms and stared at the male lying on the couch.

“Really?!” Yoochun replied happily, smiling from ear to ear “Yes! Okay thank you so much my love!” and gave junsu a pecked on his pouty lips. Junsu giggled as he watched the hardworking lover play hide and seek with the insect.

“FOUND YOU!” and yoochun wacks the cockroach with his slipper. He picked up the cockroach and said “Oh I love you so much cockroach~ you saved my life. I love you more now than my own susu”

Astonished, Junsu fisted his hand into a ball and shouted “YAH! PARK YOOCHUN! AFTER THROWING YOU OUT OF THE ROOM FOR THREE HOURS AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME A COCKROACH IS BETTER THAN ME?! I see, you wanna sleep outside right” Junsu said with a smirk.

“UHHH NO. NO NO NO NO NO. MY SUSU IS STILL THE BEST. PLEASE, NOT THE COUCH MY BACK HURTS AND ITS COLD.”

Junsu stared at his poor lover who gave him his puppy eye look.

“Remember to throw that thing away and lock the door after you’re done”

“THANK YOU SU!”

End of flashback…

That was one of the memories which helped cheer him up when his feeling bored or down. Counting how many days left to yoochun coming home, Junsu fell asleep at his warm spot.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.
:comments are much appreciated!!:
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

A/N: should i add a sequel to this? submit your thoughts to me ;D

to comment: go to the 'content' and click 'comment'