Who are you? #2

We Fall in Love Again,

[A/N] Okay, I'm back! Since I didn't update yesterday like I promised even though I was half way there ... Anywho~ Back to part #2! Warning: This will be an awfully long chapter to make it up for the past few days and the next couple of days that I probably won't be updating for. School is starting tomorrow.

---------------

"Yoboseyo? Assistant of Park Shin Young speaking from LYM Entertainment. Who is this?"

Why does that voice sound so familiar ...

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. Hi I'm Ye Hun, I'm here about the job you had advertised in Seoul's Newspaper." 

"Ah yes, would you like to book an interview with our manager? We also do not pay for flight tickets" He admitted.

People these days, so selfish and stingy. Not even paying the tickets.

"Ne," I assured.

"Okay, next week, Thursday 19th of May 10am sharp. We will be waiting for you at the airport at 9 so better book the tickets now or else ... byebye." He dictated.

No wonder you had to advertise for workers, your staff and service is just outrageous.

But you know, since I'm really desperate for a job ... I shall take it!

"Sure, meet you there at the arrival gate~ Bye!" I stated.

Ottokae, how am I suppose to by a ticket to Paris without mother knowing since she's always the one taking care of my bank.

I guess I'll have to tell her what actually happened.

>>AT HOME<<

Umma, I'm home!

She took a peek and glanced at me, then went back to cooking dinner.

Take a nap Yun He, when dinner is ready I'll wake you up.

--

"I've got something to tell you ..." I nervously spoke.

"Hmmm?"

"Today I h-h-had been fired, buuuuut there is no need to worry, I have just found a new job. I haven't been accepted just yet but I need to go for a job interview. All that I need is money." I elaborated.

"What?! Why do you need money for a new job?" Umma asked.

"Uhmm just for new clothes, you know ... those things that girls do when they get a job. Buy new clothes?" I lied.

"Ahh yes. I know what you mean." She replied.

"So then can I take $2000 out of the bank, I want to look good so that I can get a good reputation with brand clothing. At least people won't look down on me saying I'm a cheap asian." I hesitated.

"Sure why not!"

"Kamsamnida Umma, Sarangheo!" I cheered.

Mianhae, I didn't mean to lie it's just for the best. I can earn way much more money than what I did the past few years.

The next day I shall go book for a flight to Paris as I'm leaving in just 2 days.

Just hope that I can say that I'm staying over at Eun Jung's house (my best friend) for a couple of days to fix her problems so that at least mother won't realise where I've been and being all curious after.

I hardly lie, but this time. It's an emergency, it's for the benefit of all of us.

--

Lets see ... 2 hours 13 minutes 25 seconds left until I head over to the gateway.

Just to let you know, I've never been on an airplane before so I'm kind of frightened of how it's going to be like during the duration.

-attention, please have your seatbelts on at all times during the flight-

YIKES! We're flying.

Paranoid had hit against me. Offt, I can't even hear myself think.

Some dude just sat beside me.

Looking from head to toe.

Uhuh ... nice, nice, nice, and not nice.

You have such style, handsome, and also have a fragrant suit but the thing is .....YOU'RE WEARING THONGS WITH THAT?!?!

I'm going crazy!

No ... don't you dare sit.

Well on the other hand you are quite cute when you're asleep~

Let me take a picture.

[A/N] I couldn't find a picture with a guy in a suit. So here's one of the SJ members sleeping on the plane~

-we have arrived in Paris, please mind your step when leaving-

Takes a deep breath.

Yahoo, finally in Paris!

I took a look at my watch [ 08:48 ]

Darn. I still need to check in.

Hopefully It won't take 30minutes otherwise ... byebye like the guy over the phone said.

 

-[ 09:03 ]-

Running for my life.

Just when I had reached the Arrival Gate.

One blink ... my eyes widened.

I see my name!

But it's on the floor ....

The man who had just dropped it walked off. I ran towards him carrying my luggage and stopped them from taking another step. 

"Are you from LYM Entertainment?" I politely asked, huffing and puffing.

"Ne, and you are ...?" answered the man.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Yun He, suppose to be picked up at 9am over there, sorry I was late, the check in took some time." I replied.

"You know you are late and it was 3minutes! We wait until it strikes 9, ARASSO?" He angrily said.

"Ne, I won't let this happen ever again!" I softly said.

"Hop on!"

--

It's now 9:49am, and we had just arrived. I haven't even taken a nap on the plane, so tired that I kept yawning non-stop.

As we entered the door to the company. I received a call.

"YAH YUN HE EODISEO? I don't care anymore, get back home. Hyun Jun is very sick with Chicken Pox and she wants to see you. She has been crying all morning wanting to see you and isn't having her medicine unless she sees you. Also why was your phone off?!?" Mother yelled through the phone line.

"Mianhae Umma, I didn't have the guts to tell you this but I'm in Paris for my job interview. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth. Only because I knew you'd be reacting like this. Just please for once can I stay here for the job. I'll come back every now and then. Okay?" I informed.

"YUN HE! The elevator is here, come quick or you'll miss out on your interview," said the man from LYM Entertainment.

"ARASSO!" I yelled out loud.

In return I said this, "Umma, I'll call you back when I finish the interview. Okay, bye! Saranghae~" and just when I hung up ...

Something hit against me as I ran towards the elevator.

"YAH! You crazy, you just hit me and knocked my phone to the ground. Pabo." I scolded.

Who the heck does he think he is, he kept running until the moment I said, "Pabo"

Oh damn, Yun He you're in deep sheit.

"What did you just say? Pabo is that what you said? I'll show you whose the fool here!" He exclaimed.

"Minhyuk ... is that you?" I added.

"Yun He? Oh Mianhe, I didn't realise it was you," He answered.

"Oh Minhyuk! It is you, It has been awhile hasn't it?" I giggled.

"Hold on, I need to go see a job interview. Meet you at that cafe over there at 3pm" I softly responded.

I really didn't know when this interview was going to end so I decided to estimate a time, hopefully I'll be done by then.

-3pm-

"Are you in a hurry?" asked the interviewer.

Who wouldn't ask such question, I kept looking at my watch every second or so hoping that I won't be late.

"Ah no not at all," I denied.

"Oh then that's great! Lets keep going shall we?" She responded.

Pabo, why did you say that! You should of said yes -.-

Now he's going to either wait for you or leave. Hope he won't leave just yet.

-4:37pm-

What's the point in going there Yun He, I asked myself.

He won't even be there anymore why bother walking into the cafe shop anyways.

Omo, do I see someone sleeping on a bench over there?

--------------

[A/N] Okay, hopefully I have just paid off all the times I haven't updated and for the time I'm not going to update. School is soon, so won't be having much time updating. I'll try updating during the weekends~ But I'll probably write a bit of the chapter every day to make it as a chapter or 2. Well yea, here's a long update! Hoping to see some comments ^^ byebye for now.