Who are you? #1

We Fall in Love Again,

 [A/N] Annyeonghaseo, I'm back. This time someone unexpected will be introduced ... Guess who~~ Sorry, I'm like taking my time writing this. If only I could write these things in just a minute.

---------------

"You, into my office IMMEDIATELY!" he said while pointing at me.

I turned my head around ..... 

Eh ... It was my stupid manager. Why did you have to appear at the most randomness time. -.-

"What can't you understand Korean? I said GET INTO MY OFFICE NOW!" he demanded.

Okay, calm down. Take a deep, deep breath. You'll be okay, believe in yourself.

I hurridely barged into his office in case he came running back to me. Sheez, how I can't handle him.

"His face looks as red as a tomato right now," I whispered to myself.

Oh how I can't control myself.

I began to chuckle. Now I'm just laughing my head off.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY, WANT TO SHARE WITH ME?" he proclaimed.

"Ah ah anniyooo, nothing," I said slowly.

You wouldn't guess what the heck I was laughing at just right now. His face was as red as a tomato, it's not only because he was angry and had lost his temper but ......

AHAHAHA he had popped one of his pimples!

Hmm .... looks like someone ate a lot of oily crap the night before.

There was blood squeezing through that pimple.

Oh oh, he just scratched his forehead again, oh my .... looks like he just popped another.

I was bursting into tears!

Damn he keeps giving me those unwanted death stares :L

Okay ... lets tell him~

"Sir, you have .... uhmmm popped pimples on your forehead," I said while giggling.

"WHERE?" he replied with humiliation.

"Just move your hand a little bit to the left, no wait a little more to the right."

Crap .. I just made the biggest mistake ever

The blood that use to be a tiny wincy blob had spread.

"You know what, I don't need your help!" he yelled.

He looked at himself through the mirror giving him a shock.

"Look what you had done to me! You you you, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?! You were already late this morning and now this? I can't take this anymore, I was only going to give you a warning letter. Y ...... YOU ARE FIRED! OUT YOU GO!"

Wow, I've never seen him this angry before. Well at least I made a revenge.

So happy!

Well on the other hand. I can't possibly let Umma know that I've been fired cause I'm the one out of the 2 taking care of the family. Mother also has a part time job, but with her job she can't earn much money. All that she does is wash the dishes for restaurants. 

I tried to find something to do to pretend that I still had my job and that nothing had happened.

>>LATER ON<<

While I was wondering around, I walked by a newsagent.

Oo... I see newspapers, hmm maybe I should get one to look for a new job. I'm pretty sure there will be at least one job in there that would suit me~

That's right, must not let Umma know I got fired. Therefore I shall be staying at the Cafe store just across the street.

I dialed multiple of numbers.

Nope not suitable for me.

"Then what is suitable for me?" I asked myself.

>>HOURS LATER<<

"Ahh ... I found you!" Jumping up and down.

People were looking at me funny.

"Aiish, I just made fun of myself" I whispered. So embarrassed.

Hide, walk out the door.

I dialed the number for my next future job.

"Yoboseyo? Is this-" I paused for a second, trying to look for their companies name.

Searching .. searching. I found the number though it doesn't seem right, the company is in Paris.

Er ... okay.

Continues.

"Hello, This is Crystal Sheuna. What would you like help with?"

"I-I-I can't speak engrish vary whel," I answered.

"That's fine! What language would you like to be answered in? We'll direct you to another person." Crystal replied.

"Korean"

 

-please wait while you get transferred-

---------------

[A/N] The chapter is awfully too long, so I'm going to split it in to 2, so extra update! It's also Luhan's Birthday~ Happy Birthday! Guessing I should do Tripdate (Triple Update). I tried with adding amusing things to keep you entertained ... not sure if that's even funny or disgusting ahaha, see you in an hour or so~

LUHAN! LUHAN! LUHAN! cutie pie~