7 Deadly Sins, 8 Heavenly Virtues

Description

 The Sins: Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy, pride.

The Virtues: Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, Humility

If you were to look for an example of these vices and virtues, I would direct you to the group Super Junior. Each member represents one of the sins or virtues and I would have to say, they are the best examples.

Foreword

   Henry ran out of his hyung's room and threw himself against Zhoumi, screaming the whole time. The elder look down at the youngest member of the Suju family and was shocked to find Mochi on the verge of tears.

"Henry, what's wrong?" Zhoumi asked as tenderly as he possibly could. The boy was trembling in his arms and his lips were quivering.

"Ge, Eunhyuk-gege's doing it again." He said as he nuzzled into the tall boy's chest. Zhoumi's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Doing it again? Doing what again?

"What's he doing?" Zhoumi asked as he peeled the boy off of him and held him at arms length so he could see the boy's face.

"He's watching his.....movies." Henry said looking down and shaking his head, trying to clear everything from his head. Kibum poked his head out of his room.

"He's watching his movies again? That kid doesn't stop does he?" Kibum yelled to no one seeing that Zhoumi was trying to calm down a traumatized Henry. Leeteuk and Kangin were out drinking, Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft, Siwon was having another quiet time, Sungmin and Ryeowook were watching dramas. Everyone else, besides Eunhyuk, were out on schedule because Eunhyuk is currently watching one of his...movies.

 

 

 

Hi guys! So these are just drabbles about Suju but because of that the description was kindda hard to write. So yeah....but do read...even if the description . I am not an anti-fan of Suju...I'm actually an E.L.F. but I just thought this would be fun. I hope that clears out the part of the sins, I'm not trying to insult them, this would just be fun. You may be wondering about the last virtue but I'll surprise you with that for the last chapter.  Hope you like it!

P.S. I would have to rate this PG-13....just in case if there are any unappropriate words....specially for the sins.