The Sins: Lust

7 Deadly Sins, 8 Heavenly Virtues

     Eunhyuk sighed, exhasperated. Henry should have knocked before coming in, (he could've just locked the door because it would have been a win-win situation for both parties). Either way, the peace inside the Suju dorm has now been disrupted seeing that Henry's little screaming episode has caused a ruckus. It's not like Eunhyuk liked watching the videos (which is a lie) but somehow he just ends up watching them. The first time it was one link to another and then this! Maybe he was....ually deprived or something. After all, working with fourteen other boys for a company that tells you you can't date for the next thirteen years may cause frustration. Just a little. He is a man too. Either way, Eunhyuk closed the search engine as the silent dorm became very loud very quickly.

"Hyung, next time don't let him in." Kibum said as Eunhyuk walked out of the room.

"I didn't, he came in as he was asking if he could come in!" Eunhyuk defended with raised arms. Together they walked into the living room to find the *cough, very, cough* traumatized Henry. Eunhyuk did feel sorry for the youngster. He only heard of Eunhyuk watching the movies but has never witnessed it. Just like how he knew Heechul was out to kiss every member in Super Junior but has not experienced it, yet. He watched as Zhoumi tried to calm the poor boy down.

"It's ok Henry. It really is, we've all seen it before." Zhoumi tried to tell him.

"I haven't before." Henry mumbled as he placed his head into his hands.

"It really is ok. Just because you saw it doesn't mean you have to like it." Zhoumi told him as he rubbed Henry's back.

"I don't like it." Henry mumbled again but it was almost inaudible, almost.

"Henry? I'm sorry." Eunhyuk said as he walked towards the latter.

"It's ok Ge, I won't walk in again." Henry said while blushing, not daring to meet Eunhyuk's eyes. Eunhyuk looked at the door as it opened, letting in Donghae, Heechul, and Kibum. By scanning the room, the trio had figured out what was going on. Donghae looked up at Eunhyuk with teary eyes, startling the dancer.

"Hyukie~," Donghae whined. "Am I not enough for you?" He asked, putting on the best puppy face he had. The awkward tension was momentarily lifted as they laughed at the Eunhae couple. Eunhyuk's bestfriend tried his best to lift his spirits.

Eunhyuk huffed a sigh before walking back into his room and lying on his bed in deep thought.

  Lust, what a simple yet harsh word. He thought to himself. Eunhyuk didn't THINK he had lust problems. Almost every guy looked at those videos every now and then. Except for Henry, Taemin, and probably Sunjong from Infinite. The three most innocent people Eunhyuk's ever met. Other than that, the others probably have. Leetuek was definitely guilty of it and a couple of other people that he won't name but U-KNOW who they are. It was okay according to Changmin. It means you're part of the "normal male population" according to him. There was definitely more to than just his "movies" that made him think this way. For example: fan-service. Eunhyuk admitted to himself that when he first met Donghae, he kindda had a crush on him. But as soon as the feeling came, it left. However, fan-service was very entertaining to Eunhyuk. Dangerously entertaining. He found himself enjoying it when another member's hand would brush against his or when he was back-hugged from someone, causing millions of girls to squeal. It probably was just the no dating rule but he found himself frustrated  a lot recently. As Eunhyuk lay in bed thinking, someone started knocking on the door.

"Can I come in or should I come back sometime later?"  A cautious Sungmin asked through the door.

"You can come in." Eunhyuk said as he to his stomach.

"Why do you like it?" Sungmin asked as he sat at Eunhyuk's desk, typing in random things for the password.

"You're not gonna get in, I changed it again. And to answer you question: it gives me relief I guess." Eunhyuk said as he sat up, looking at the boy who was only months older than him. Sungmin turned his attention from the laptop to Eunhyuk.

"It relieves you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.  Eunhyuk lay back down, pushing his face into the pillow to hide his embarrassment.

"Yes, ok? Yes it does. I feel better afterwards." Eunhyuk said into the pillow. Sungmin just eyed Eunhyuk before leaving his room. When Eunhyuk heard the door close, he flipped back onto his back and put his hands behind his head. He stared at the ceiling again.

     Lust. The desire to feel pleasure physically. Eunhyuk placed an arm over his eyes as he thought about these words. Eunhyuk has many good traits including being slow to anger, caring, funny, and considerate. He had a soft spot in his heart for every member of the group and has a huge passion in dancing. Though Eunhyuk does not lack in self-control, Eunhyuk is tempted by lust.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot even start to tell you how awkward it was to write this chapter.

Seriously, I could have killed myself while I was writing this. So embarrasing. T.T

But yeah, it's done and thank God for that.

Hope you liked it despite the awkwardness.

Probably the worst chapter in this whole thing too......but uh....yeah....haha. Please wait till the next one, cuz this chapter really ....I'm sorry! >.<