Chapter 8

Our Favourite Leader

 

Next morning , Onew felt something is heavy and holding him at front and the back… Onew opened his eyes slowly and Key’s face came into his vision…he blink a few times… Key’s face only a few inches away from him… he smile and brushed Key’s soft bang to the side . Onew kissed his forehead and the latter squirmed his face... Onew just chuckled…" Morning Key… " he greeted and smile… Key opened his eyes slightly and noticed Onew smiling at him then he smile… Key hugs him even more tightly…" Key… aren’t you gonna make breakfast…? "Onew look confused… " I will if you give me a morning kiss…" he smirk…Onew just blushed but he slowly leaned in to Key and give him a quick peck on the lips… Key look happy , he immediately jump from the bed … " I’m gonna make your favourite today Onew hyung…." Key smile sweetly before he leaves..  Onew just sighed and shook his head lightly then he felt a pair of arms from behind hug him more closer…. Onew tilted his head to see and he saw Minho pouted at him … Onew just smile because he knew why Minho pouted… Onew turn his body and now facing Minho , Onew brushed Minho’s cheek softly smiling at him…" Morning , Minho… did you sleep well…?" he asked… Minho only nodded but not said a word still pouted…. Onew just chuckled… " Are you jealous Minho…? " Onew raised his eyebrow and Minho nodded again…  Onew just sighed then he cupped Minho’s face , Onew gave him a quick peck on his forehead , nose , cheeks and lastly his lips…

Minho widen his eyes … ' Did Onew hyung just did that ..?? ' he thought disbelief… Minho look intensely at Onew , Onew tilted his head cutely look confuse suddenly Minho attack him by embracing him and rolling on the bed back and forth… Legs entangle each other… arms around each other suddenly  Minho start tinkling him…. Onew start laughing , giggling and squirming in Minho’s embrace…" Minho.. M-Minho.. hahahaha…That’s enough…ahahaha… Stop it.... " Minho stop but still hugging him…" Onew hyung…" he called .." Hm ? " Onew look at him… " I wish every morning we could be like this… " Minho breaths in Onew’s scent at crook his neck… Onew just chuckled…" Minho … you’re being cheesy…" Onew broke the hug…' I wish you’ll be mine instead ' ….Minho thought seriously… Onew sit up but Minho stopped him…" Where are you going , hyung…? " Minho asked… Onew sighed…" Minho… I need to washed up and I’m hungry…." Rubbed his tummy… " Key said that today he’ll make my favourite…" He smile at him before quickly took his towel to wash up…

Minho just chuckled …. Then someone throw him a pillow and it hit Minho’s head…" What ?? " Minho turn look irritated at the culprit who throw the pillow…  " You don’t have to show that intimate scene in front us y’know…we’ll still here… "Jonghyun seem annoyed… " Yeah , he’s right…! " Taemin throw a pillow at Minho…" What’s with you two… ?? " Minho asked annoyed…" Ask yourself !! " They both yelled at the same time before jumped off from bed and get out of the room… Both of them stomped their feet and slumped down on the couch in the living room… Key noticed both of them look kind of pissed… Key wondered why…

" Taemin , what’s wrong…? " Key look curious .

Both of them send a death glare before look away . Then Onew came out look fresh and clean… Onew look at Key who look confused then he turned to look at Jonghyun and Taemin who sit on the couch look pissed…. Onew came beside Key and poked him on the cheek…

" Key …" he called

" H-Huh…? " Key look at Onew…

" Is there something wrong ? " Onew ask him while looking at Jonghyun and Taemin…

" I don’t know…. They just came out from the bedroom look pissed…" Key look worried , Onew just sighed

" Did you finished making breakfast …? " Onew turned to look at Key excitedly…

" O-Oh..? Uh…Yeah…. I already put it on the table…" Key smile

" Really ?? Thanks Key !! " Onew gave him a quick hug...

" Now … You go wash up first , ne ? " Onew said cutely and start push him forward slowly …. Key look clueles at first then he realised

 "Ah ! Don’t even think about stealing it ! Wait until everyone is washed up then we have breakfast together …arassou ? " Key warned with his index finger point him…

" How did you know ..? " Onew seem shocked

" Hehehe… I have my own ways…." Key chuckled then pinched Onew’s left cheek

" Um…. " Onew close his left eye when Key’s pinched him

" You’re just so cute …! " Key said before leaves and Onew just pouted then he crossed his arms around his chest  and huffed went to the living room… Sit on the floor…

Onew mumbled something and pouted even more then he pull his legs up to his chest , hug it and buried his head on it… Taemin and Jonghyun observed him the whole time , Jonghyun look at Taemin and Taemin look at him back . They both nodded then smirk , both of them move slowly and sit beside Onew… Taemin sit on Onew’s left while Jonghyun on Onew’s right… Jonghyun made his move by blowing air softly on Onew’s ear… Onew flinched and covers his right ear and turn to look on his right … Jonghyun didn’t wait any second , quickly kiss Onew… Onew widen his eyes and Jonghyun slowly broke the kiss still give a quick peck on Onew’s lips a few times… Onew then covered his mouth slowly looking down then he felt someone hug him from his left…  Onew turned to look , Taemin pull Onew’s hand away and wipe it with his thumb…

" Hyung… Were you shocked because Jonghyun kissed you…? " Taemin smile at him while wipping something on Onew’s lips… Onew just nodded cutely …

" Then , I hope you didn’t feel shock when I did this to you…" Taemin smile sweetly while cupping Onew’s face… Onew look confused… Taemin gave him a quick kiss , Onew widen his eyes again… then Taemin broke the kiss and chuckled at Onew who’s frozen up… Taemin pinched his cheek …

" Hyung…would you stop frozen up.. " Taemin said to him… Onew just close his eye when Taemin pinched him …

" Hyung… would you mind if me and Jonghyun hyung sleep with you tonight…? " Taemin stopped pinch him and look at him seriously

" Huh ? But… I didn’t have any nightmares last night…" Onew look confused

" Yeah…we can see that but it’s still not fair that Minho hyung and Key hyung got to sleep with you in one bed…" Taemin pouted….

Onew look at Taemin then at Jonghyun , Onew think for a while then he realized…

" Are you by any chance jealous because of them…? " Onew asked slowly… then both of them quickly look away embarrassed … Onew just giggled

That must be it then , no wonder they look pissed just now… but why they kissed me…?? Onew felt confused again…

" Jonghyun…Taemin…." he called . Both of them look at him…

" Why did you kissed me…? " Onew look confused . They both just chuckled …

" What ? What so funny ? " Onew getting more confused… They shook their head slightly before stood up…

" You really don’t wanna know…" Jonghyun said before he leaves ….

" He’s right , hyung… You really don’t wanna know…." Taemin continue chuckled before he leaves…

Later, all of them sit together in the dining room having breakfast… Onew seem to enjoyed his breakfast very much , smiling cutely without noticing that all the members eyed on him thinking about their leader being so cute… After that their manager pick them up and they have their schedule to follow… Onew was humming and jumped in joy while entering the SM building …. All of them wondered why Onew look so happy and hyper today … Onew did all the work without any complaining just smile all over his face … During their brake , Onew’s phone buzzed . Onew look at the caller ID then he smile widely …

Oh ! Hyung ! … he answered

Hehehe… you sound happy , Jinki… the person chuckled

Because today I had a good day , that’s why I’m happy TOP hyung … he explained simply

Owh … Is it ? When are you done with your schedule , Jinki ? TOP asked

Um… 8 o’clock … Wae ? Onew asked cutely

Okay …I still have time . Now you’re on your break right …? He asked again

Deh … Onew smile

Tell your manager I’ll be picking you up at 8 o’clock sharp… he chuckled

Huh ? Wae ? Onew asked confused

I’ll tell you when I meet you … Ah ! Make sure that your members don’t about this , arassou ? TOP sound serious … Onew look at the members but they didn’t pay any attention at their conversation…

Deh . Onew nodded understand…

Good … See you later , Jinki… Top smile

Bye , Hyung…Onew smile….

* end *

Onew closed his phone and keep it in his pocket… After they’re schedule , they on their way home … Onew let the others head first and secretly calling their manager… he told everything that TOP will be pick him up and they both have something to do… Manager didn’t agree at first then a few minutes later , he let Onew go but on one condition . He have to come back before 10 … Onew just smile and nodded… when all of them are in the van they felt weird why Onew didn’t get in with them . Their manager already close the door and locked it after Taemin went in and leave Onew behind….

Before they could tell their manager to stop a black porsche came in front Onew and Onew quickly hoped in… They went panicked … Why did Onew get into that car ? Who is driving that car ? Will he be safe ? Why Onew didn’t say anything to us ? …

" Manager hyung ! Follow that car ! …" Jonghyun ordered…

" I can’t . Onew already told me that he have something important to care of and told us to head back first . Don’t worry , I already told him that he should be home before 10 …." The manager said simply before continue to drive home…. The members look frustrated when they reached dorm… Key keep pacing back and forth in the living room crossing his arm around his chest , Minho sit on the couch leaned on both of his hands … Jonghyun look frustrated keeping tap his feet while Taemin starting to think everything that could happen to his favourite leader and shook his head hard…

" Aha ! " Minho stood up immediately…

" What ? What is it , Minho …? " Key became curious

" Why didn’t I think of that ..? " he quickly pull out his phone out of his pocket and start calling someone

" Who are you calling , Minho …? Jonghyun asked went to Minho . Minho put his index finger on his own mouth to kepp quite…

 

Hello ? Daesung hyung ? Is that you ? Minho asked curious

Yeah … It’s me…Who is this ? he sound unsatisfied

It’s me Minho … he answered

Minho ? Minho from Shinee is it ? he sound curious

Yeah …That’s me… Minho simply said

Yah… Minho-yah… it’s been a long time … How are you ? We should hang out some time … Daesung laugh lightly

Later hyung…I need to ask you something… Minho getting serious

What is it , Minho …? Daesung smile

Um …. Is TOP hyung there …? Minho asked slowly

Nope . He’s out . Why ? …Daesung said simply…

Um…did you know where he went ? Minho asked again..

Oh…he said he will go to XXX  mall with someone… Daesung answered . Minho look at the pther members

Did he told you who he will go with ? Minho asked sound serious...

Let me think .... Um... I think.... Uh....... Ah ! He said that he'll go with Onew ! Your leader ! Daesung said excitedly

WHAT ??? someone from behind Daesung yelled , it cause Minho to pull away his phone from his ear… Minho could hear the ruckus on the other side…

Thanks , Daesung hyung … I owe you one… Minho hung up

* end *

" So ? How was it ? Did he tell you where Onew is ? " Key asked impatiently

" Yeah . He’s at XXX mall with TOP . Let’s go get Onew hyung back …" Minho said sternly and took his jacket go out of the dorm … the others following him behind hurriedly …

While XXX mall , Onew seem to have good time with TOP hyung ….

" Top hyung..why are we here anyway…? " Onew asked cutely . Top just chuckled and suddenly hold his hand… Onew felt shocked and want to pull away his hands but Top keep a tight grip so that he won’t let go…

" Let’s go somewhere first…" Top pulled him…

Onew just blushed and follow Top … then they went it into a jewelry shop… Top pick one of the ring and show it to Onew…

" What do you think , Jinki ? It’s preety isn’t it ? " Top look happy while looking at ring…

" What is this ring for , hyung ? " Onew seem curious…

" Oh … This ? " he hold up the ring…

" I want to propose someone today and I want your opinion about this ring… What would you think ? Will he like or not ? " Top smile sweetly at him…

Onew just blushed and slowly observed the ring…

" Who do you want to give it to ? " Onew asked sheepishly

" Hehehe.... he's really special to me . I'll tell you when i already proposed to him ..." he chuckled lightly

" The ring.....The ring is really beautiful …. I think.... he'll will love it …" Onew smile honestly

" Really ?? You think so ??? " Top seem excited , he immediately handed the ring to the sales person

" I would like to buy this one , please …? " Top said at the sales person . The person nod and get the ring case … Top turned to look at Onew and he hugs him tightly…

" Thanks , Onew…. Thank you so much…" Top said happily …Onew look confused but he hugs him back…

" TOP HYUNG !!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME ??? " someone yelled at them and made them immediately broke the hug… Both of them turned to look at the person who yelled and they widen their eyes…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys ! I'm back with new update ....! hehehe

i hope you enjoy reading it ...and please please...

Don't forget to comment !!! Love ya !!! XD