Chapter 15

Our Favourite Leader

 

“ Onew hyung, I love you.” Minho confessed. Jinki pretend to look shocked but deep down inside him his knows soon enough Minho will confess to him and goes for the others.

“M-Minho..” Jinki acted speechless then Minho hugs him tightly.

“ Hyung, I really love you . I really do.”Minho keep confessing to him before Jinki could hug him back. Someone pulls him away from Minho by wrapping his arms protectively around Jinki’s waist.

“ Hey, It’s not fair you the only one who got to hug Onew.” Jonghyun glared at Minho and Minho glared him back. Onew turned to look at him and Jonghyun give a peck on his forehead before he whispers into his ear.

“ Jinki-ah, I love you..” he speaks softly. JInki slightly blushed and quickly covers his ear with his palm.

“Don’t do that. It tickles, Jonghyun.” Jinki look away from him so that he couldn’t see his red face. Jinki pulls away Jonghyun’s arms and Jonghyun just chuckles.

“ You’re just being shy.” This time he kissed Jinki on the cheek.

“ Yah! I know you’re the king of skinship. Don’t make too much skinship with Jinki.” Key pulls away Jinki who’s shocked by Jonghyun’s action earlier.

“ You’re just jealous because you also in love with him.” Jonghyun smirks. Jinki look at Key and he could see Key is blushing. Jinki got even more redder than before.

“ Look what you’ve done to him! He’s all red!!” Key observes carefully. Soon the three of them arguing about who is perfect for him. Jinki only watching them from the sofa at the living room and he finds the argument is pretty amusing. He could see s real REALLY love him.

“Sorry guys but I already know about your feelings towards me a long time ago” he mumbles to himself before he chuckles lightly. Suddenly he felt someone sits beside him and he turned to look. He could see a smiling Taemin while drinking a bottle of chocolate banana milk. Jinki smiles back.

“ Hyung, are you feeling tired?” Taemin asked cutely and Jinki only nods his head.

“ Here. Have some it will give you energy.” Taemin give the milk to him.

“ But, Taemin. You don’t like anyone else drink it, am I right?” he asked curious

“ True but hyung is an exception. Now, drink.” Taemin shoved to Jinki. He hesitated first then he drink the milk slowly. Onew widen his eyes slightly and look at Taemin.

“ Wow! This milk really tastes so good.” Onew smiles brightly.

“ I told you so~~” Taemin sang happily and keep watching Onew hyung drinking the milk happily. After he finished it, Taemin could see some milk at the corner of Onew’s mouth. Taemin his lips before he call out for Onew.

“Hyung.” He called.

“ Eh?” Onew turned to him.

“ You have some milk at your mouth.” Taemin pointed

“ Where?” Onew tried to it away but he couldn’t find it where suddenly Taemin holds Onew’s chin by his hand then he the chocolate away for him. Onew back away immediately while pushes Taemin off him.

“Taemin.You-“ Onew feels shock at the scene just n ow.

“ Hyung, I’m not as innocent as you think. Even though I’m a maknae but I’m still a man.” Taemin somehow look very manly when he said that to Onew.

Before he could answers back the other members attack him.

“Hyung, who would you choose? Me or them?” Minho asked suddenly

“ Of course he’ll choose me.Right?” Jonghyun pushed Minho away.

“ No he won’t. He’ll choose me cause I’m the best.” Key boasted while Jonghyun and Minho only rolled their eyes.

“ I’m sure he loves his maknae more,am I right, hyung?” Taemin using his aegyou.

Jinki look at each of them behaviors then he laughs that make the other members stop for a while and turned to look at their leader.

“ Hahaha.You guys are very funny.”Jinki wipes his tears away at the corner of his eye. The other look confused at first.

“ I know you guys seem confused but I would like to apologized who my behavior lately and caused troubles to you guys.” Onew scratched the back of his head slightly.

“ We already forgive you hyung.” Minho said to him.

“ I know that and I want to tell you guys something.” Onew look at them

“ Tell us what?”Key asked

“ Actually I already knew about your feelings towards me, each one of you.” Onew blushed a bit.

“ EH???” all of them look shocked

“When??!!” they asked at the same time.

“ The night you guys gave me a goodnight kiss.” Onew answered smiling at them.

“ You were awake that time.” Jonghyun asked and Jinki nods as an answer.

“ Why didn’t hyung tell us anything.” Minho asked

“ Well, I just want to test you guys.” Key confused

“ Well, I actually heard you conversation that night before you guys gaveme the kiss and I thought tomorrow onwards I want to test whether you guys are serious or not but it so clear right now.” Onew feels ashamed about his actions.

“ I’m so so sorry.” Onew apologized again but the other members didn’t say anything instead they just smirks. Onew look afraid then all of them approaches him slowly.

“ Y-You guys..” Onew back away slowly. Terrified.

“ Hyung, you really made us suffered.” Minho and Jonghyun gives him an evil smile. Onew shook his head vigorously.

“ No no no..” Onew back away until his back hits the wall.

“ I think we need to give some punishment, right?” Jonghyun turned to look at the other members except Onew. They nodded agree, Jonghyun immediately lift Jinki up on his shoulder and goes to the their shared room. Soon the others followed him and locked the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the double update like i told you guys before.
Hope you guys enjoy it. I'm really sorry it's a short update.

Now, i'm on my wat to update my other fic ^^
Please leave a comment. 
Annyeong :3