Chapter 2

Sacrificium~The Sacrifice~

Chapter 2

 

Silence fills the room. Only breathings of the two people sitting on the wing back chair were heard. Changmin waited for Yunho’s respond to his request. “So…” Yunho breaks the silence “Why me?” Yunho avoided Changmin’s intense gaze and took another sip of his wine.

 

“Err…hyung, in case you forgot although you have a dozen of siblings including you BUT all of them are all over the places except you.” Changmin reminds him.

 

Yunho heaved a sigh. Changmin’s right. He is the only royal blood stayed in the castle along his father, the King, Jung TaeWon. The rest? His siblings weren’t a type that sits around and that criterion is shared among them including Yunho until he met a hurdle in his life. His love death. Since then he resides at the west wing of the castle –alone.

 

Although, he placed third among the siblings, his elder brother and second gladly let the throne in his hand while them living a life free from shouldering the responsibility as crown prince of the Kingdom. Yunho swear that he saw the two wiggles their in triumph the moment Yunho was announced as the heir to the throne. His suspicion was confirmed the next day when the two left for journey in short notice. Their action was enough to tell Yunho that they are leaving things in Yunho’s care and the rest of his siblings? Just like their hyung and oppa, they flee for their freedom. Meanwhile, Yunho stuck with responsibility as the strongest blood among them all.

 

And frankly speaking the last time he met all of them was three centuries ago. Where the heck all of them disappeared to?

 

Yunho’s brow knitted with deep thoughts as Changmin observed series of expression crossing his hyung’s face. Well that’s something new. Changmin thought.

 

“Hyung for me please…” Changmin took the silence as a chance to plead once again. Yunho thought deeply again. For him, returning to the world where his love once lived is painful. But now it’s his little brother wishes to see the human world, he understands Changmin’s situation. Furthering study in another world is like a Final Year Project after long years of study. It is the most important subject that students must complete before they could be officially announced as a nobleman. And Changmin is in the same situation he was in four hundred years ago, forced to go to Human Realm to further his study. He pretty hates the place during his first arrival but after meeting her everything he sees and knows about Human Realm has changed.

 

However after the First Chaos, the security on the Gate has tightened. Now only those whom possessed Royal blood have full access to the Gate meanwhile the noble class would need an approval from the Royal family and accompanied by one of them to monitor their activity.

 

As for the lower class demons, they are forbidden to cross the Gate because of their vulgarity and lack of self-control. However there are possibilities for them to be summoned through the Gate in which even the Royalties could not intervene because of the existence of contract between the demon and the master, which most likely the humans.

 

After spending his time thinking…Yunho meets back with Changmin’s batting eyelashes. His supportive only friend now begging him to accompany him to his little adventure, he doesn’t want to disappoint his best friend A.K.A little brother so he reluctantly agrees that he will allow and take Changmin under his responsibility on his adventure to the human world.

 

Changmin cheered and happily took a big bite of the sandwiches after he got Yunho to join him. He doesn’t want to be alone in nowhere without someone to talk to after all.

 

 

***************

Jaejoong drove his flash red Polo into the campus and parked it at the parking site next to the building where his classes are.

 

“Hey! Jae! Nice car!” one of the students greets him with a tap on his shoulder “Thanks!” Jaejoong replied, “See you in the class!” the student waved and walked past him entering the building.

 

“Good morning! My sweet dumpling!” Jaejoong feels a weight on his back.

 

“Oh, good morning.” Jaejoong drags the other without the need looking back. He knows the “hugger” very well. “Sungmin, walk on your feet please…you’re heavy.” Jaejoong slaps the other’s arm that wrapping his neck a little too tightly.

 

But Sungmin pouts in dismay at the mention of his body weight, he slaps the other arm lightly “Jaejoongie, I told you about mentioning my body weight in public. You’re evil…” he whispered while eyes wildly scan at their surroundings. Jaejoong just laughed at his friend and continue to walk to their class.

 

“Hey!  Jaejoong-ah, did you know there will be a new transfer student to our University?”

 

“A transfer student?” Jaejoong raised his eyebrows “He managed to get through that ‘HELL’” He whispered with amusement. Jaejoong heard that the entrance exams for transfer students were hundred times upgraded level of difficultly. He doesn’t know the reason why they did that but it surely took down a lot of transferee before.

 

“Yep, not only pass but excel in every paper.” Sungmin add on, and then Jaejoong frowns. “Wait a minute where did you get all this news? And why are you being fussy about this mysterious transfer student?” Jaejoong stopped in his track and turned to Sungmin.

 

“My daddy is one of the boards of directors in this school. Does that ring a bell anything to you?” Sungmin makes a ringing motion while holding his imaginary bell. “Oh…the most important news, he is a hot guy that all girls would die for.” said Sungmin dreamingly recalling back the picture that his father showed him.

 

Jaejoong smiled and patted on Sungmin’s shoulder “Come on rabbit, we still have classes you know.” Jaejoong enters the building with Sungmin hurriedly follows his suits. “Aww~ don’t worry Jaejoongie, you’re still the hottest guy in this campus that most guy would turn gay for.” Sungmin supportively tapped on Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

“That’s not true.” Jaejoong whispered grimly while scanning around the class trying to avoid anyone overheard their conversation.

 

“Nope, it is so damn true that Heechul hyung will stop wearing his stupid pink flowery pants if I lied.” said Sungmin in serious tone.

 

“Ouch! Think twice Sungminnie before you’re going to make that comment in front of him.” Jaejoong pointed at Sungmin while taking his seat and Sungmin took the one next to him but waves at his friend kind advice.

 

As soon as they were seated, a guy went to approach them. At a glance of the guy Sungmin could sense that he is aiming for the beauty next to him. He holds his laugh and waits until the guy reaches their seat.

 

“Jae-Jaejoong-sshi, could you spare some of your time…later? There’s something that I wants to talk with you...umm a-after this class if you don’t mind.” The tall and tanned skin guy nearly chocked his words when Jaejoong’s gaze meets his.

 

“Oh okay after class…where will we meet?” Jaejoong unknowingly bats his long lashes. “Umm…right here after class.” The guy nervously answered. “Noted” Jaejoong threw his dazzling smile making the guy retreats and back to his seat while smiling shyly. 

 

Sungmin nudged Jaejoong’s arm. “See? I told you that you’re too hot to be resisted.”  Sungmin continues teasing Jaejoong. “Shut up bunny!” Huge hand presses on Sungmin’s head making scowls appeared on Sungmin’s face.

 

“Good morning Kangin.” Jaejoong greets the newcomer. Kangin took another seat next to Jaejoong. Sungmin pouts while tidying his messed hair. “I see that someone is interested with you again.” Kangin raised his eyebrows and lips jutted towards certain directions.

 

“Yeah…” Jaejoong answered sounded not interested, looking into his book. Kangin and Sungmin glanced at each other. Their friend Jaejoong has been known as the campus beauty, his features could beat any girls easily but at the same time he possessed manly features that beat any man. Beautiful and handsome was never the appropriate adjectives to describe him. “Enchanting” most likely the best word but the referred man seemed to be not interested about what people talked about him. 

 

Everyone ran back to their respective seat the moment the lecturer entered the class. The lecturer started with his announcement regarding their next assignment. Then he continued with his lecture. ‘Today’s lecture is about the history of music…” and the lecture goes on and on for two hours.

 

“Okay class dismiss, remember put your assignments into my pigeon hole by this Friday, the report is on one of your favorite renaissance musicians, marks will be deducted for late submissions, have a nice day” the lecturer walks out of the lecture hall. Jaejoong tidied his notes. He waits for others to evacuate the class.

 

Jaejoong turns toward Sungmin’s direction when he felt a tap on his shoulder. “Jaejoong, let’s have our lunch before we proceed with our group discussion, my tummy asking for food for hours already? Okay?” said Sungmin with a pout while holding on his stomach.

 

“Could both of you wait outside for a while, I’ll finish soon.” Jaejoong smiles to his friends while signaling them the guy already waiting for him

 

“Let’s go bunny” Kangin had his arm wrapped around the other shoulder. “Owh okay…” Sungmin reluctantly leaves the hall with Kangin though he planned to eavesdrop on the two.

 

Seeing Kangin and Sungmin leaves, leaving only him and Jaejoong in the lecture hall, the guy braved himself to approach Jaejoong. “H-hi…” he greets nervously.

 

“Hi, sorry if I let you wait.” Jaejoong casually replied. “Yes?” asks Jaejoong without wasting more time.

 

“Huh?” the guy seemed lost. “You said that you have something to talk to me. Did I get it wrong?” Jaejoong tilted his head, making full eye contact with the man.

 

“Err…Jaejoong” His hand reaches out for Jaejoong’s hand. He slightly squeezed it earning him a confused look from Jaejoong.

 

“I like you. Could you be my lover? I’ve been attracted to you since our first encounter. I know that I’m not handsome or rich but I like you with all my heart, could you please give me a chance? Please?” He begged render Jaejoong speechless, the guy just like what he had in mind is confessing his love towards him but the look in his eyes makes words stuck in his throat.

Jaejoong returns the other’s grip on his hand. “I…I…”

 

“What!! You reject him!!” Sungmin’s voice echoed through the hallways earning him-self some glares from other students. “Shhhh!!! Calm down there’s no need to announce it to the public.” Jaejoong tries to shut his friend down. Sungmin practically bugging him for turning down the other guy confession.

 

“But Joongie you’re practically turned all the confessions down. Don’t you want a lover? None of them make you feel the sparks?” Sungmin exaggeratedly opens his arm wide. Jaejoong laughed at his friend oddness. “No Sungminnie, none of them made me feel the sparks you talked about.” Jaejoong walks towards the parking space.

 

“Where do you want to have your lunch?” Jaejoong turned to Sungmin while unlocking his car door. “Oh there’s one new place…” Sungmin keeps blabbing about his new discovery of the new fast food restaurant until they park and enter the premise.

 

 “Welcome to Honey Burgers, May I take your order?”

 

“Kyuhyun?? What are you doing here?” Jaejoong’s jaw dropped watching his youngest brother standing behind the counter. “Hi! Hyung, I took a part time here.” Kyuhyun answered, sounded surprised with his brother there too. Meanwhile Sungmin and Kangin start to argue on the menu selections.

 

“Oh I see” said Jaejoong before realizing his bickering friends, Kyuhyun not bothered to ask why. Especially when the two; gorilla and bunny in front of him starts pulling each other cheeks, instead of 23 years old he starts to feel that the two is 3 years old in disguise.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and ordered for them since he knows they’ll not stop anytime soon. “I want three set of extra large triple layer beef burgers, two burgers each set, 3 large soda and 3 large French fries.”  Jaejoong finished in one breath.

 

Shocked by the amount of food he ordered Kangin and Sungmin’s jaw dropped, they gave Jaejoong an elevator look, from head to toe wondering where all the food went to by looking at Jaejoong’s petite size body with the killer 24inch slim waist.

 

“Anything you want to add to the order? I decided the menu because both of you taking forever to choose, if you don’t like it you can give it to me and order something else” said Jaejoong idly followed by a shrug of his shoulder.

 

The two jaws dropped. If there’s anything that still surprises them until now is Jaejoong’s huge appetite plus he seems not getting fat though eating much.

 

“So?” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow after sensing his friends’ eyes on him.

 

“Anything will just fine…” said both of them in unison patting each other shoulder.

 

“Here is your order; the amount is 23,400won. Thank you for coming and enjoy your meal.” Kyuhyun winked at Jaejoong and received the other contented smile.

 

They picked a table by the window where they could see the sidewalks. Eat their lunch while chatting about random topic mostly about their school lives. After finished their meal, they return to the campus library to search for their material.

 

~~

The shelves of books are arranged according to the serial numbers and fields of study, some of the books have been translated by the National Library but some didn’t, still in its original language. The library grandfather clock at 3.00p.m., the library were quite vacant. There’s only little sign of students walking around mostly because the class had started.

 

They started behind the schedule because they keep fooling around until they missed the flow of time. Only three of them with two or three librarian on duty were seen around the Art section. He divides their task with Sungmin and Kangin surf for online source while Jaejoong will search for books that are related to their project.

 

Jaejoong walks around the red spot collections where most of the old and limited edition books are located. He loves the smell of the library especially that distinctive scents from the old books. He scans around with sparks of excitement in his eyes looking scanning at the brown covered books when suddenly an obvious frown formed on his forehead. He caught a glimpse of shadow running in the library yet no footsteps were heard. He scans his surroundings…the ticking sounds of the clock plus eerie quietness...tick…tock…tick…tock…

 

The air becomes stiff and cold. Having a very bad feeling, Jaejoong fasten his speed, trying to get himself away from the uncomfortable silence. From his behind a hand slowly approaches him and lightly lands a tap on his shoulder. Jaejoong froze in his spot.

 

Feeling the cold and wet hand, fear sipped into his heart, he fights the urge to turn around and shuts his eyes tightly, hoping that it’s just his imagination. He doesn’t have battle ability like his three siblings. Battling against a demon alone would be too much of burden to him. 

 

“Jaejoong-ah, what are you doing? Did you found something? I searched the net but most of the journal we need are not subscribed by our library, so I send a mail request for the journal but we need to wait for some time before we could have them.” said Kangin while staring at Jaejoong’s paled face. “Jae…joong? Are you okay?” Kangin slightly shook the other shoulder, realizing that his friend’s expression.

 

“Y-yeah, I-I’m okay. I guess hehehe. The library is quite creepy when alone.” A relieved sigh escaped from his lips. “You’re scared? Scared of what?” Kangin playfully . “I’m not scared!!” Jaejoong countered out loud and hitting Kangin hard on his arm.

 

“Shhh~ lower your voice, we’re in the library you know? Aish, did that bunny spreads his violent disease to you?” Kangin rubs his sore arm with a sulking pout on his lips.

 

“Sorry, let’s go. Sungmin must be looking for us.”Jaejoong apologized and walk away immediately. All he wants is to leave that bloody place. He walks away hastily leaving Kangin puzzled by his suspicious behavior.

 

Jaejoong went back to his seat and caught Sungmin playing online UNO. So he thought he should call off for the day as his group members already lost their interest in continuing the group discussion. All Jaejoong wants now is to go back home and rest. They said their good bye and went to separate ways, Sungmin and Kangin are neighbors while Jaejoong lives at next town.

 

Jaejoong hurriedly walked toward his car while glancing at his watch which pointed at 4.40p.m. He silently cursed as the sun is setting and night is too dangerous for him. But he was stopped by his phone calling ringtone. He clumsily unlocked his car and hopped in and locked the door. He reached for his cell phone and answered the call. “Yeoboseyo, Jaejoong speaking?”

 

“Of course I know you’re Jaejoong, What for I’m calling you if you’re not?” He heard the familiar squeak of the other person from the phone line. “Oh, Junsu-ah, why are you calling me? I’m already on my way home now.” Jaejoong turns his car engine on for it to heat while he’s on phone.

 

“Oh I’m just on time then, could you do me a favour? Our refrigerator needs some stocking up here. Could you buy some groceries on your way home? I’ll send you the groceries list later.” said Junsu while rummaging the cupboard for some snacks.

 

“Oh okay but you need to be hurry. I can’t wait for too long, it’s getting dark outside here.” said Jaejoong pushing the other while his eyes looking at the darkening sky. He keeps getting a déjà vu that telling him something is wrong.

 

“Okay okay…I will send it to you right away.” Junsu quickly ends the phone call. Soon he heard his phone vibrated again, he pushes on the screen and read the content of the message. He buckled up, put the car gear on R and reverse his car, driving towards his next destination.

 

~~

Yunho places the last piece of his clothes inside the cupboard. They moved to the Human Realm sooner than he thought. It seems Changmin’s planning to drag him no matter what his answer will be as his luggage were packed almost immediately after he said “Yes”. Changmin had everything prepared including the place where they will stay and other official documents settled.

 

He picks the towel up and walks into the bathroom for shower. Then dressed in simple T-shirt and skinny jeans that emphasize his long legs, he walks out from his bedroom, wondering what Changmin’s doing at the moment. He caught a glance at the balcony; the view is totally different from what he remembered. The sea of green trees, small villages and the land topography has change into sky scrapers, big city and flat lands. Now he realized its long time passed since that time. Everything has moved on since then except him.

 

Suddenly his ears captured a sound coming from the kitchen, he walk slowly keeping his stealth mode not to make his opponent alert. Carefully, he peeked into the kitchen and spotted a shadow crouching down digging into their fridge.

 

“Oho, Changmin gonna be furious if he found out someone digging into his food” Yunho mentally remarked. He was ready to grab on the person and when the person’s face lit up by the light from the fridge. Yunho simply lost his words and all the tensions were thrown out of the window.

 

“Changmin!, what are you doing? Can’t you switch the light on while you’re digging for food? I thought that you’re a thief or something” Yunho complained with his arm crossed in front of his chest like a mom whom caught her son trying to get his little hand into the cookie jar before dinner.

 

“hyun…uu wan a bike??” He offers Yunho a bag of chips. Yunho just shook his head and mouthed “No, thank you.” Changmin gulps down everything in the refrigerator in matter of seconds. Young demons usually have huge appetite especially those who possess stronger demonic power. The huge appetite is mostly due to the large amount of energy that they need during battle. And of course tricky politics among the royalties and lords need them to be prepared in case someone putting a bounty on their head. Being assassinated is not unusual cause of death among them.

 

‘Hyung! Let’s go for some groceries!! I want to see how human world market looked like!!” Changmin exclaimed while sparks of curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

 

“We just reached here today. Can’t we do the shopping after school tomorrow? Besides we need to report to school early morning. Your class starts by 7.30.a.m right?” Yunho tiredly rejects his idea.

 

“B-but what if I get hungry during midnight? Our fridge is empty now.” Changmin threw a sad look at him. Sighed, Yunho agreed to the younger request. He doesn’t want his sleep to be interrupted by someone’s hungry stomach.

 

“I’ll drive but not paying for the food.” Yunho informs him first. “Stingy” Changmin pouts.

 

Upon arriving at the Hypermarket, as what Yunho have expected, Changmin dashed in without waiting for him to lock the car.

 

“Hyung! Hurry!” Changmin drags Yunho through the sea of people busy buying groceries for dinner. “Changminnie! Don’t drag me! Ugh!! Sorry! Excuse me ma’m! Sorry!” Yunho apologizes along the way after bumping at one person after another.

 

On the other hand, Jaejoong squeezed himself through the people getting their hand on the discounted ingredients of the day. “Ooohh!! 500won only for beef!? The eggs are cheap too!” Jaejoong joined in grabbing two carton of egg and three pack of thinly sliced meat.

 

“Let’s see, ermm…meat, eggs, milk, sugar, cereals…and fruits…” Jaejoong speaks to himself while checking his list. He walks towards the fruit section and get the last item on his list before proceeding to the payment counter.

 

Walking out of the hypermarket, he realized that the day already dark. The jam had taken most of his time. By the time he realized it’s nearly 7.30.p.m. “Argghh!! 7.30!? I need to hurry.” Jaejoong walked to the car park, bringing two large bags of groceries.

 

His car was parked quite far from the building because its time, where the school kids and people are back from works and schools. With limited parking space, he had no choice but to park away from the hypermarket but he regretted his decision now.

 

Walking faster than his usual speed, he rushed to his car and placed his bags at the passenger’s seat. When he was about to close door, suddenly the same aura that he felt in the library fills the air, Jaejoong’s eyes wildly scan his surroundings. Quickly but steadily, he walks to the driver seat and hurriedly opens the car door.

 

His hands shivered while trying to ignite his car engines. He locked the door and turned the light on. When he suddenly spot a little boy standing in front of his car, sobbing. “Umma~!” the boy repeatedly calls his mom in between his cries. “Umma~!”

 

“Don’t be tricked Jaejoong, they could disguise as kids. You couldn’t fight them alone.” Jaejoong murmured to himself. The boy cries becomes increasingly sorrowful by time. He couldn’t just drive away because the boy is standing in his way. Being pulled between feeling of sympathy and fear, Jaejoong made his final decision to approach the boy.

 

He stepped out from his car– totally forgotten that it is night of full moon. When the moon shines at its fullest, it’s the night where magic will be the most powerful. It’s also the night when the demon actively hunts its prey.

 

The existence of demon might sound ridiculous to those who never see it. But to Jaejoong, they are part of his world, some kind of family business which he unwillingly inherits. He wished that he could be one of the people who laughed if someone said demon is exists. But he couldn’t do so as it would mean death if he didn’t take the matter seriously.

 

“Heechul hyung gonna kill me…” Jaejoong whispered to himself and approaches the boy. The boy continuously cries, ignoring Jaejoong.

 

~~~

“Changminnie, you buy too much.” Yunho complains while staring at the loaded trolley. “B-but I want to try them all…” said Changmin. They still waiting in line to pay for the goods while absolutely oblivious of the fact that their appearance attracting all the ladies attention. Their tall built, broad shoulder, sun-kissed skin and handsome look stood out among the people.

 

“I know you want to try them all but it’s not like that we going home next week. We will spend a long time here and you can slowly taste them all.” Yunho continues. Before Changmin could defend himself, his and Yunho’s eyes slits, sensing another demonic presence aside them.

 

“You stay, I will go…” Yunho immediately sets off after finished his sentences without giving Changmin a chance to reply. “Owh-kay, be careful…” Changmin said to no one.

 

~~~

“Hey, where’s your umma?” gently Jaejoong asks the boy while squatting beside him. He reaches out his hand, pulling the boy’s wrist stopping him from continuously rubbing his eyes. “Let’s find your umma, okay? Do you still remember what colour she wears today?” The boy silently shook his head.

 

Sighed, he starts to scans his surrounding, looking for someone that might be looking for their child. While Jaejoong still immersed in his thought, the boy suddenly ran towards the directions where huge containers were located. He followed the boy into the maze without much thought.

 

“Hey! Kiddo!!” Jaejoong continuously scans his surrounding of the maze of large containers. Upon spotting the full moon, Jaejoong’s eyes widen. “!” he cursed. He quickly looks for his exits. “It’s trap!” He tried to run away from the maze but fail to find his exit.

 

Feeling the murderous chill from his back, he ran to distance himself. Chanting a spell to wield a shield around him, he turns to face his opponent. But he instantly regret of his stupidity when he spots a huge green demon in hippo sized body with rotting human faced like skin on its back,  ears of a pigs, dripping green corrosive saliva and mucus from orifices around its body.

 

Jaejoong covers his mouth while holding his breath. Waiting for the demon to sprint towards him, but it didn’t. Instead it continues rooted at its place, grunting. Bringing out his courage, Jaejoong took a little stone and threw it against the container. The demon reacted by ramming its head towards the direction of the sound which confirms Jaejoong’s suspicion. It reacts to noise.

 

Silently he dismisses his shield and slowly reversed walking away from the demon without making any sound that would trigger an attack. His steps were stopped when he bumped onto something behind him. He slowly turns his back while hoping that is not something he had in mind.

 

Gulping his saliva, he took a deep breath eyes widened like an owl. “Be brave, Jaejoong. You can do this.” He chanted to himself. Lowering his gaze, he met the boy again, standing behind him silently while lowering his head.

 

Suspicion growing in Jaejoong’s heart, the kid doesn’t seem right to him. He extends his hand to the child when suddenly loud shrieks echoed among the huge containers. Jaejoong covers his ears but he keeps his eyes open though the loud shrieks are killing him. One wrong step it will be doom for him.

 

The child’s body slowly turning green, a basketball sized bald head, glowing pupil less red eyes and body frame of an infant. The small demon jumped towards Jaejoong and sank its long sharp teeth into his left limb.

 

Jaejoong winced and harshly pushed the little demon away. Meanwhile the bigger demon starts to react with the pungent smells of blood. It continuously grunts as an eerie high pitched shriek appeared simultaneously with hundred dozens of wildly moving eye balls all over its body. The movement of the eye balls stops when all of them suddenly focused on Jaejoong, freaking him out.

 

Trapped and injured, Jaejoong starts to panicked. He scans his surrounding looking for a way out. He ran dragging his immobilized left limb, not caring of the amount of blood oozing from his wound. He tripped when he starts feeling dizzy. “!! The bite, it’s poisonous.” Jaejoong cursed.

 

He tries to pull himself up when the bigger demon dashes towards him. Jaejoong shocked and froze in his place, helplessly watching the big demon running towards him to give him its lethal blow.

 

It was in a split of time when a large sword suddenly fallen onto the beast cutting it into half as blood spurts like a greenish fountain. The demon helplessly fell onto the ground with its upper body completely separated from its lower part. A tall man then jumped down from the three meter high container with ease. Walking a distance before pulling his sword out from the ground, he walks toward the smaller demon that starts to shriek in fear, trying to run away from the man. Mercilessly, he turns his blade and through the back of the frightened demon.

 

He flicks the blade, discarding excess blood from it before it disappeared from his grasp. “Are you okay?” he turns to Jaejoong. Upon hearing the man’s concerned tone. Jaejoong relaxed him-self and slowly losing his consciousness.

 

~~~

Yunho rushed to the unconscious man’s side. The two demons that he just killed obviously lost their sanity as they were overpowered by hunger for blood. Sensing the pungent smell of blood emitted from the person, Yunho scans his body for wound before spotting the drenched trousers.

 

Carefully he scooped the person into his arm and jumped to the top of container again to have better look at the person’s condition. The moment he laid his eyes on the person, Yunho’s eyes widened in horror and astonishment. His lips quivered and his voice caught in his throat numerous times before he could properly pronounce the name of his precious one.

 

“Jae?”

 

==========To Be Continued==========

 

A/N: It will be my pleasure to hear from you all about this latest updated chapter. I hope it is a worthy reading. I tried to fix the grammar and sentences for the last time before I posted the update and hope that there's lesser mistake than before...hehehe. Thank you to those commented in the previous chapter and those who stayed with me, I hope that I didn't disappoint any with this one. Hope that you all enjoyed the reading (^-^)/