Misunderstanding Things

It's an Accident

Another three months had passed and the size of her stomach grew obvious. Baekhyun was still getting pissed off whenever Nari's around. He was still seeing Seungyeon. Hyunsoo was still calling her white lady and her mother never failed to visit her. She couldn't avoid herself ffrom crying when she's seeing her mother. And, in less than a week, they will graduate in highschool. To keep her out of boredom, Kai asked Nari to spend her Saturday with him. She was looking at him with a smile on her face. They eneded up on a park, in a swing, particularly. " she explained and took off her gaze on him.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Imagine, you're a teenage boy, and you're hanging out with a pregnant girl."

 

"You're telling things like you're already old." they laughed. He got something out of his backpack and gave it to Nari. "Strawberry Milk."

 

"Thank you." she smiled. An eyesmile, one that he really loved about her. 

 

"Don't you think it's cool? people will think that we're a couple. That I'm the father." I really wish I am. He told himself. She just laughed at him.

 

"We're going to graduate in a few days. I'm scared of my appearance. Should I wear a mascot?"

 

"Of course not. You're still beautiful even with your baby in your womb." she became fluttered. "After the graduation, Baekhyun and you will get married?" his voice became sad. She smiled and nodded. "I'm afraid Baekhyun will leave you behind. I wish I'll be the father of your child and not him. I'll take care of you and love you. I will marry you. Because I like you, Nari." he expected Nari to be shocked but he saw her smiled.

 

"Thank you for your kindness, Kai. But I'll be fine." I confessed my feelings for her but she misunderstood it as just being kind. Does she really like Baekhyun? If he could just stop the wedding. But he wouldn't do that. They continued to walk to where they liked. It was already dark when the two of them reached the front of the house. "Thank you for walking me around, Kai." she told him.

 

"Hyung! The white lady has arrived! She's with Kai hyung!" she heard Hyunsoo's voice even she's outside. In approximately 10 seconds, Baekhyun appeared and opened the gate.

 

"Baekhyun-ah, I just walked Na--" Kai started but Baekhyun broke him off.

 

"How dare you take her out without my consent? What if something happened to her? You can't just take her out like that."

 

"I can take care of her. More of what you can do." They death glared each other then he grabbed Nari's wrist and dragged her inside, leaving Kai there.

 

"You can't go with other people without my permission. Most likely guys." he said and walked off. Nari spoke up when he completely entered his room. 

 

"And now he's acting like he cares. He can go with Seungyeon but I can't be with Kai? He's my friend, you short legged fox! Bum! Chicken brain!" the time she finished cursing him, Hyunsoo stuck his tongue out and ran away. In her every day life in the house, a day won't end without Hyunsoo, sticking his tongue out to . "Even the child is a chicken brain poopie." she hissed and entered the room.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Another day had passed and the wedding is nearing. Everyday with that thought, she's growing excited and nervous. And in months, she'll see her baby. Her lips formed a smile and she got up from the bed. After washing up, she passed out of her room. Upon walking down the stairs, she could see Seungyeon with the naughty Hyunsoo in the living room.

 

"Hi Nari." she smiled. Nari bowed. "Are you exxcited with your wedding?" Nari stared at her innocently while thinking of an answer. If she wouldn't answer, Seungyeon might be pissed off, if she would answer yes, she would just laugh at her. "Do you think the wedding will happen? Are you sure he'll come? If he won't come, sure thing he's with me. So, goodlucks to the wedding." she wiggled her fingers and let out a sarcastic laugh. 

 

Nari excused herself and went to the kitchen where she found Baeukhyun. "Baekhyun-ah," he looked at her. "I don't think it's appropriate that you still date Seungyeon. Our wedding is in a few days, if you could remember." she's a little hesitant saying it.

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and his lips. "Do I have to be a good husband? In fact, we didn't like the wedding in the first place." he snorted and went out of the kitchen. He met his girlfriend outside and and went off. She looked down, sighed and walked slowly back to the living room. She sat beside the now innocent kid. The robot slipped into his hands and Nari picked it up for him. 

 

"White lady is a good girl." he spoke. It took her a moment before she understood  his words. She was the white lady he was talking about. She looked at him softly. "Even though I'm bad to you, you're always good to me. Even my hyung. He's always scolding you but you're still kind to him. I don't like Seungyeon noona anymore. I like white lady instead." she smiled at his words and patted the child's head. 

 

"Don't hate your Seungyeon noona. Hating is bad." she said.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

What if Baekhyun won't really come? What if Seungyeon is right? In the first place, I didn't like the marriage too, but with the days with him, I became different. I want to have a good family. I want him to be a good father of my child. I want him to be my husband. But I think this is all infatuation. He won't really be good to me--

 

"What are you waiting for? Get off." her thoughts were stopped when Baekhyun had spoken. She realized the car was parked in front of the convenient store.

 

"Aiissh, I'm getting off now." she hissed and grabbed her bag. "Oh, Kai," she murmured as she saw Kai on the street. In hearing the name from her, Baekhyun reached for a button that automatically locked all of the doors. "Oh, the door is locked. I can't open it." said Nari while still grasping on the handle.

 

"Drive to the school now." Baekhyun ordered. She furrowed his brows in confusion. "Don't you go near Kai again." This is hilarious, Nari told herself. They went off and separated on their ways. Seniors didn't have any school activities except from the graduation rehearsals. So they stayed inside the auditorium.

 

"Nari-ah, I'm really afraid of your health. You should've stayed at the house." Gayoon gently scolded.

 

"I'm fine. And besides, the graduation is near. Don't be such a dork, Gayoon." she replied. Her bestfriend was saying something but she couldn't hear it clearly. Her vision was getting blurry until complete darkness covered her sight.

 

"Nari! Gayoon's voice roared in the auditorium as she saw Nari slumping on the floor. A guy ran to their pace and carried her.

 

"Nari!" In Nari's senses, hearing was the only left working but was barely conscious. She thought it was Kai. But after thinking twice, she realized he wasn't. Baekhyun owned the voice.