Isn’t it Unfair?

Bad Oppa

 

Last night, Sehun joked about me, having a boyfriend. He asked me why didn’t I wait for him. I laughed really hard but I didn’t have the chance to answer him because Luhan and the others already came. I shouted all around the room. I hugged them. They found me funny because I was so expressive. It was because I missed them so much. They grew more handsome. We talked while eating. They will be staying in a dorm. Their school was a little near to mine. So I told them to watch the championship game. They agreed! I’m so excited! Because of my overbuilding happiness last night, I forgot about Chanyeol. On how he didn’t watch for me. I also forgot to tell him I won. I’ll tell him later instead. Thanks to Sehun, he made me forget my sadness. When I entered the room, I saw Chanyeol sitting on his chair, reading a book, legs-crossed. While Baekhyun and the other two were playing with a ball.

 

“Oh, Miyoung!” Kai noticed me. I smiled. Chanyeol looked at me. As well as our other classmates. Kai, what a shout. I dropped my bag on my table and walked to their pace.

 

“Chanyeol oppa, I won the competition! Champion.” I said. I heard the three shouted. Of course, they have microphones in their larynx. I turned my gaze back to him. I saw him smiling. Oh my God. My heart is happy!

 

“Congratulations.” He told me. I could scream anytime here. Restrain yourself Miyoung! “But why didn’t you text me last night?” e-eh? My ears weren’t sure if that’s what I heard.

 

“O-oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. I was so occupied last night. My bestfriends visited me, that’s why.” I told him. Baekhyun, Kris and Kai were eavesdropping, obviously. I got surprised when Chanyeol held my arm and dragged me out of the room. My heart beat faster. “W-why oppa?” my breathing became hard. He seemed not in himself.

 

“Nothing.” He said and walked inside again. What’s with him today?

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

 

When I got to school, Miyoung wasn’t there yet. Tss. Why was I waiting for her? I brought a novel out of my bag and rested my back on my seat. Minutes had passed and the other students came in. the three were playing a ball. While I continued reading my book. But I wasn’t sure I understood the words there.

 

“Oh, Miyoung!” Kai shouted. I turned to see her. She looked so happy. She smiled at me. Uhh, at us, I mean. She put her bag on her table and walked closer to us.

 

“Chanyeol oppa, I won the competition! Champion.” She’s happy while saying it to me. She wasn’t angry at me? I thought she wouldn’t talk to me because I didn’t watch her last night. But, it’s otherwise. Why is she so kind? Aaaaaaiissh. This guilt feelings again. I managed to smile. I’m happy for her.

 

“Congratulations.” I told her. That beautiful smile. “But why didn’t you text me last night?” fudge Park Chanyeol. What did you say?! Did I really ask her that kind of question infront of the three hilarious idiots? Aaiiissh! I hid my embarrassment as I saw the three giggling.

 

“O-oh, I’m sorry. I forgot. I was so occupied last night. My bestfriends visited me, that’s why.” She answered. That’s why she forgot about me. Chanyeol, Chanyeol, compared to what you did , the ‘forgetting’ was just a little thing. I held her arm and dragged her out of the room. I thought of giving her the clip not infront of the trio. They’ll just tease me. But when we stopped, I couldn’t put my hand off of my pocket. I was handling the clip.

 

“W-why oppa?” she asked. Is she nervous too?

 

“Nothing.” I turned and walked in. I couldn’t do it. Aaaaiiissh.

 

More hours had passed and I found myself in the gym. I wore my jersey and practiced for a while. In the middle of my practice, I noticed a girl looking for a seat. It was Miyoung. When she finally found a seat, she looked at me and smiled.

 

“Go Chanyeol oppa! Fighting!!” she yelled. She’s unbelievably kind. How could she do this for me even though I didn’t do the same for her? I found it hard unfair for her. Her cheers made me smile. This game is for you, Miyoung. After a few minutes, the game started. It wasn’t that hard for me to play with our opponents from other school. Miyoung kept on yelling and cheering for me. Err, for the team. That inspired me to play harder. In the second half of the game, I noticed Miyoung sitting with boys around her. Boys from other school. She was talking with the guy on her right side. They were talking happily. My jaw was fixed. I glared. But they didn’t see me doing that.

 

“Chanyeol! Pass the ball! Where are you looking at?!” Kris shouted. I was back to myself. Instead of passing the ball to him, I tightened my grip on the ball, dribbled it and made a shot. My embarrassment turned into heat. The game ended and we won. The opponent got dumped. I smirked. I was dying my sweat with my towel when I saw Miyoung going to us. But my eyebrows furrowed when I saw those guys again. I stood up and met them half-way.

 

“Chanyeol oppa! Congratulations! You did great!” Miyoung said. I slightly tilted my head to see the guy beside her.

 

“Hi Chanyeol. I’m Sehun. Oh Sehun.” I looked at his hand before giving mine.

 

“Park Chanyeol.” I said. Who’s this guy?

 

“Oppa, he’s my bestfriend. And these guys, Luhan, Lay and Suho, they’re my friends too.” What?! Her bestfriend? A guy? This guy? Isn’t she close to girls?!

 

“Park Chanyeol. Miyoung’s boyfriend.” I grabbed Miyoung’s hand and locked it to mine. She looked surprised in my sudden actions. I was, too.

 

“Nice to meet you.” Sehun bowed. “Miyoung, we’ll go now.” Miyoung let go of my hand and ran to Sehun. He hugged her tight. I found myself glaring upon them again. I heard laughs. I turned and saw the trio. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the shower room.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After I took my shower, the trio circled on me. Here we go again.

 

“You’re jealous of that Sehun, right?” Baekhyun made the move. Jealous? Who’s jealous?

 

“Don’t talk to me.” I crossed my arms on my chest.

 

“It seems like we’re going to win the dare.” Kris said. I smirked.

 

“I don’t think that will happen.” I wasn’t sure if that’s really true.

 

“Well, Chanyeol. It’s getting obvious that you’re slowly having a crush on her.” Kai spoke the word crush differently. As what I expected. They’re teasing me right now. Lai patted my shoulder. I slapped his hand, and left them hanging there. I walked around the school to where my feet brought me. I stopped on the lockers and found Miyoung fixing her things. Inside her locker, I saw a picture of us posted on the side. I don’t remember when was that taken though. My lips formed a smile.

 

“Miyoung.” I called. She got surprised by me. She unintendedly closed her locker door and turned to face me, her hands on her chest. She sighed deeply. I laughed at her reaction. Such a funny girl. “I’m sorry.” I bent down to get the books which slipped on her hands a while ago and handed them to her.

 

“Thank you.” She smiled and placed them back to her locker. I waited for her to finish fixing. I held her wrist.

 

“Let’s go.” I said.

 

“Where?” she asked. She’s nervous again.

 

“Anywhere.”

 

“Why?” she asked again.

 

“Why ask why?” I answered with a question too. She chuckled.

 

“Seriously, why?”

 

“To celebrate, I guess.” I loosened my grip, slid my hand, and wrapped my fingers to hers. She’s getting surprised by my actions. I, myself either. “For your win, and for my win.” I said and smiled. She laughed. I raised an eyebrow. “What’s funny?” I asked.

 

“It’s just…. Are you in yourself? You’re not doing this before.” She laughed. Eh?

 

“Don’t mind me.” I started swaying our holding hands. Damn. Park Chanyeol, what are you doing? Let me revise it. Miyoung, what are you doing to me? “You didn’t tell me you got a bestfriend. And, a guy bestfriend.” I changed the topic.

 

“Oh, yes. I forgot to tell you about that. we’re really close back to our place when we’re still children. And I didn’t have any girl friends there. I didn’t know. Maybe they didn’t like me.” She explained.

 

“But that Sehun guy, his stares at you, they seemed different.” I told her.

 

“Are you jealous?” she asked while laughing. I suddenly got tensed. Am i? my eyes got wide. She laughed even more. “I’m just kidding. I know you won’t.” she said that? maybe she’s already doubting my feelings for her because of what I did to her the whole month. I tightened my hold on her. I slid my other hand in my pocket and touched something. Oh yeah. The clip. I got it and attached it to her hair.

 

“Oh, what’s this?” I realized she removed it and stared at it for a moment. It’s a clip my dear.

 

“My gift.” I said. She smiled and attached it again.

 

“Thank you!” she said happily. I smiled.

 

“I’ll buy you an ice cream.” I dragged her to the shop and bought one for her. Then we went out. She happily ate it. She made me smile again. She was like a child. I noticed there was an ice cream left on her lips. I wiped it with my finger. We’re in awkward situation. I looked directly at her eyes. I could hear her loud breathing. And the next thing I knew, I planted my lips.