Top Secret Information

Give Me Your First Kiss!

I sat at the kitchen table as I watched Minsoo quickly heat up some chicken and toss it into the rice that he was frying. You know, despite his idiocy, he’s a pretty awesome cook. Finished, he poured it neatly into a bowl and placed it on the kitchen table. “Your highness, here is your meal for today.” He grinned and grabbed me some utensils to eat with.

“Why, thank you, almighty chef. You are dismissed.” I picked up the fork and dug in, my teeth slowly grinding against the soft and tender chicken.

“Dismissed, my . Come with me now.” He said and left the room. I sighed and got up, following him out the kitchen.

I watched as he pulled out a tri-fold poster with Myungsoo’s face, smack in the middle of the board. Suddenly, I had an urge to scratch out Minsoo’s face with the fork in my hand. “How long have you been planning this, Minsoo?” I said, my right eye twitching with every word.

“Not too long. Just this morning, plus or minus a couple days. No biggie.” He grinned and sat me down on the couch. Standing the board up on a chair, he pulled out a wooden pointer from behind the television and cleared his throat.

He whipped the stick right to Myungsoo’s face with a loud smack. “This is Kim Myungsoo, the target for our mission. Let’s review the facts, shall we?” He smoothed out a paper on the board and read off the list. “Kim Myungsoo, also known as L. 17 years old. Best friends with Lee Sungyeol. Quiet, cool, extremely good-looking and wanted by all women (and maybe men) in our school. Sings for fun with another group of friends who like to call themselves, Infinite. He’s a junior, just like us, with average grades. His homeroom is 328, the same as us again, which is something that can be used to our advantage. He has geometry with you and… why are you looking at me like that?” Minsoo stopped once he noticed the look on my face.

“How the hell did you get all of this information?” I warily asked.

“Where else? Your diary.” He calmly said.

“WHAT?! BANG MINSOO, YOU ! NEVER COME OVER MY HOUSE AGAIN!” I hurled a nearby pillow at him and he quickly dodged it right away.

“Ah, being best friends with you has really increased my reflexes.” He smiled again and continued with his speech.

“ARGHHHH!” I yelled and fell back into the couch in misery.

“Quiet, I’m presenting here.” He shushed me and pulled out a folder.

“You do realize that I have a sharp utensil in my hands that is capable of being a very dangerous weapon.” I snarled.

“You do realize that I hold top secret information in my hands. Guess what it’s about, Myungsoo’s ideal girl. Don’t ask how I got it.” He responded.

I sat there in shock. “What?” I gasped and immediately pounced for the folder.

Minsoo quickly held it up high and out of my reach, smirking at my useless attempts to obtain the folder. “Sit down so we can go over it together.” He said.

“Fine.” I grumbled and went back to the couch.

“Before we look at this top secret information, we must go over your profile.” Minsoo whipped the stick in his hand to a picture of me in the corner. “This is you.” He said. “Choi Minjung. 16 years old. Best friends with the hottest guy in school, Bang Minsoo.”

Dodging another pillow from yours truly, he continued. “Violent, loud, shikshin, biggest procrastinator ever and yet you manage to have very high grades. You play soccer on your free time along with me and the school soccer team.”

“Hey! I’m not violent; I’m just expressive of my feelings. AND I’m not loud; I just project my voice out a lot more than others. AND, it’s human nature to eat. You try starving for a couple of days or two. AND high grades and procrastinating just means that I do extremely well under pressure, something that a lot of colleges look for.”

Minsoo laughed. “You also have a way with words. That’s going on the list.” He then pointed to Myungsoo’s chest with a construction paper heart taped on it. “Anyways, this is what you will have to become to save my . Remember, this is top secret information.” He cupped his hand around his mouth and then whispered. “Cute, Funny. Naturally pretty. That’s Myungsoo’s ideal type and that’s what you will have to become.” Minsoo winked with satisfaction.

“Is that it…? YOU IDIOT! THAT’S NOT TOP SECRET! WHO DOESN’T WANT SOMEONE LIKE THAT?!” I screamed and resisted the urge to throw the entire couch at him. I’d like to see him dodge that with his so-called fast reflexes.

 C.A.P let out a big sigh. “That’s the problem.” He looked me up and down. “I don’t even know where to start with you.” He looked at me again and shook his head disapprovingly.

“… Hey, can I borrow that stick really quick? You missed something.” I calmly asked.

Minsoo held up the pointer. “This? Here.” He said and handed it to me.

I took the stick and walked over to the board where C.A.P was standing. Sounds of wood whipping against flesh filled the room as I chased after Minsoo. “DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?! I’M GOING TO KILL YOU MINSOO!” I yelled and hit him repeatedly with the stick.

“I’M SORRY!” C.A.P screeched as he flew down the hallway and into his room before I did some permanent damage. He quickly closed the door on me and locked it, sliding down on the floor to rest. “Adding short-tempered to the list!” He announced before I completely went crazy.

“BANG MINSOO!” A scream pierced through Minsoo’s eardrums and everyone else's within a 200-mile range.

“And this is why I had a lock installed on my bedroom door.” C.A.P said and laughed to himself.


Have a nice night everyone! It's 3AM for me and I'm now heading to bed ^____^

/going to regret this in the morning...