Bad Minsoo

Give Me Your First Kiss!

In case you didn't know, C.A.P's full name is Bang Minsoo ^^


School had finally ended, I thought as I opened my locker and shoved all my books inside.

“MINJUNG, MINJUNG, MINJUNG!” A familiar voice screamed my name from the other end of the hallway. I closed my locker and turned around to see what all the commotion was. Locks of black hair were all that I was able to see before I was suddenly tackled to the ground.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I snarled and shoved the weight off of me.

I sat up to see who had just landed on me. “Yah. Minsoo, I’m going to murder you.” 

I growled and rubbed my sore bum.

The teen quickly jumped to his feet. “Minjung! No time to explain, we have to get out of here!”

He grabbed my hand and swiftly led me right down the hallway and out the school, not daring to take a single break. I struggled to keep up with the track star of our school. “Minsoo! Slow the down!” I panted as he kept running and running until we reached his house.

Pushing me inside, he slammed the door behind him and ran to close all of the curtains, glancing suspiciously around. I finally got a break and crawled right to the couch, happily lying down.

“Not here.” He quickly pulled me up again and dragged me up the stairs. “Ugh, Minsoo.” I groaned. We then reached his room where he closed the door and locked it right away.

“Minjung.” He seriously said and grasped both of my hands.

“What.” I boredly looked at my best friend. He always gets so serious when he’s in trouble. What the hell did he do now?

“You love me, right?” He asked with a puppy dog look on his face.

“No.” I bluntly replied.

“I’ll take that as a yes."

“I hate you with all of my heart, Minsoo.”

“Aww! I love you too! Anyways, I need your help.” CAP squeezed my hands a little bit tighter than before. “Please say yes.”

I rolled my eyes. “What is it now?”

“Minjung….” He began. He seemed really hesitant to ask me since he kept avoiding my eyes.

“Just hurry up and say it!” I snarled impatiently.

“FINE. MINJUNG, GIVE ME YOUR LIPS!” Minsoo finally blurted out and flushed red.

“Sure, sure. Whatever.” I yawned for the third time that day and pulled out from his grasp to cover my mouth. Then, his words finally hit me. GIVE ME YOUR LIPS! I blinked a couple of times as the words finally sunk in. “WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY?!” I screamed, the shock running through my veins.

“You agreed, you agreed!” CAP sat up and pranced around happily. “No give-sies, back-sies!”

“That was before I realized what you just said! And why the hell do you want MY first kiss?” I angrily ruffled my own hair. It was a bad habit that I tended to do when I was furious.

“You remember the girl I was with last week, right?” He sat down next to me on the bed.

I gave it some thought and a ty Mctington immediately came to mind. “Yeah. What about her?”

“So, she wanted to take it to the next level and introduce me to her parents. I don’t do parents, you know that.” He pouted.

“.” I ped my backpack and pulled out a bag of chips I bought from the vending machine before school ended.

“Therefore, I had to tell her that me and her were just friends with benefits… that I already had a girlfriend.” He slowly said.

“You’re such a player.” I munched on the potato snacks as I listened to his story. “What’d she say?”

“She wanted proof of me and my girlfriend kissing and I told her I would show her.” He replied.

Minsoo’s hand then reached for my chips and I slapped it away. “Bad Minsoo! No chips for you!” I tauntingly waved one in front of his face before shoving it in my mouth. “Anyways, what’s the big deal? Just go kiss one of your other s.”

“That’s kind of the problem. I knew she wouldn’t believe me if I said them so I figured I’d just say your name.”  He said, his eyes still on my bag of chips.

“So, the knows my name. It’s not like she’ll see you again so you don’t have to kiss me. .”

“No, no. There’s one more thing I haven’t said yet.”

I raised my eyebrow as a sign for him to continue.

“She goes to our school and she isn’t giving up on this until she sees us kiss. That’s why I ran all the way home today. I was afraid she'd find me.” He said, carefully looking at me.

I sat there speechless, my hand lying limp in the plastic bag.

“Jackpot!” CAP said as he snatched the bag away from me during my period of shock.

I silently sat up and unlocked the door, walking to the bathroom. Minsoo noticed this and sat up as well. “Minjung? Where are you going?” After no response, he got up and ran out the door after me. “Minjung?!”

There I was, at the end of the hallway. An angry expression was planted on my face as I held onto a dirty mop in my hands. “KIM MINSOO. I’M GOING TO KILL YOU.” I charged at him crazily, ready to break all the bones in his body.

A few seconds later, the world heard a blood-curdling scream echoing through the streets. All the people stopped their daily routines to see what was going on. A little boy tugged on his mother’s shirt and asked her what was happening. She worriedly picked her son up and scampered back into their house.

“CHOI MINJUNG. I’M SORRY! HAVE MERCY!” Minsoo cried as I sat on top of him.

“No mercy~!” I sang to Miss A’s new song as I continued to bend his leg back.

“Don’t you remember that I love you?” He cutely whined.

Oh goodness. I finally released his leg and stood up. “One-sided love, how cute.” I sarcastically said.

“Tell me about it.” He winced as he stretched out his legs.

I bent down to meet CAP’s eyes and stared right into them. “I’m not giving you my first kiss.”

“You’re such a .” He laughed.

“Shut up, .” I whacked him in the back with the mop and he immediately moaned.

“Correction. Man-.” He said, rubbing his back.

“You’re not going to be a man anymore when I get a pair of scissors and cut of a certain prized possession of yours. Snip, snip!” I imitated the scissors with my hands and evilly smirked.

“Okay, okay. Just help me, pleeeeeeeeeease! I’d rather die by your hands.” He grabbed onto my legs and whined like a baby.

I kicked CAP off my legs. “I repeat, you are NOT getting my first kiss.”

“Fine. I don’t have to get your first kiss. Just give me your second kiss.” He smiled innocently.

“What sense does that make, CAP? It doesn’t count if I go kiss my mom or something.”

“It makes absolute sense, Minnie. I’ll help you kiss someone else first and then you help me get rid of this evil chick!” He clapped his hands together as if he had just said the most brilliant thing on Earth.

I raised an eyebrow. He’s got to be kidding me. “Minsoo, who else am I going to kiss?”

“I don’t know. Maybe that Myungsoo guy you always talk about in your diary.” He winked.

“WHAT?! YOU READ MY DIARY?!” I reached for the mop, only to have it pulled away from me.

“Come on, Minnie! It’s a win-win situation! Don’t you want to feel some luscious action on your lips?” Minsoo nudged my elbow with his own. “Think about it. Myungsoo’s precious red lips. Yum!” He giggled ecstatically.

I stared at him like he was some kind of alien. I swear to god, I don’t see what all the girls see in him. I rolled my eyes and sighed. “I swear, Minsoo. You do something to embarrass me and I’ll take you to the girl’s parents myself!”

“Is that a yes?” He looked at me hopefully.

“Go make me something to eat. I’m hungry.” I mumbled and looked away.

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! RIGHT AWAY, YOUR MAJESTY!” Minsoo pranced off once more, giggling all over the damn place.

. I’m so going to regret this in the future.