3 | P R I D E

I Am

"Aren't we the representatives of Korea?"


“So I’ve heard that Super Junior are the leaders of the Hallyu wave; is that true?”

Yunho smiled lightly, watching his fellow leader and hoobae respond effortlessly. He was a great speaker; Yunho saw that in him from day one. Jungsu had this incredible and amazing ability to win the hearts of many. Perhaps that was how Super Junior rose so quickly to fame. It was not without blood, sweat, and tears, however.

Yunho was proud of them.

His eyes flickered away from the television and to the posters adorning the room. Most of them pictured Changmin and himself--on stage, backstage, in album photoshoots, and the like. There were a few that Yunho refused to have removed.

These were the ones with DBSK as a whole. Complete, with five members. Five friends. A family.

Despite the fact that he never was as busy as he used to be, Yunho knew the truth.

Super Junior and countless other groups may hold the position as the leaders of the Hallyu wave, but DBSK were the ones who started the wave. They were the kings, or so he heard. Yunho took immense pride in what DBSK set up for the world of K-pop. He and the other four were the representatives of Korea. It was not solely him and Changmin. It was the five, together, and what they achieved that gave the great honor of representing their country.

He could not have asked for anything better.