So Eun Returns.

My Sister's Husband [Haitus]

"Ok... I'm married!" Min Young squeaks like a mouse caught in a trap. So Eun stares at her with a wide eyes and jaw drop expression. it took her a while to respond. She slaps Min Young's shoulder.

"Whatever! Liar! You went to far this time!" She loudly laughs as people walking around them looks over. They were sitting in a nearby park from their childhood home. The girls lived alone ever since their parents died in an accident when they were teenagers. They are some-what grown up now. In their early twenties. Min Young frowns and sticks out her hand. So Eun stops laughing and notices the lavish accessory. "Wow! What creature bought you this diamond!" She gasp and grab Min Young's hand for a closer look. "Or did you steal it?" The ring shines in the light.

“Aish! You! Always the same you!” She said and whacks So Eun on the head. “I’m seriously married! Seriously! His name is Kim Bum, he’s twenty three and ah… And he’s a nurse!” She blurts. So Eun once again gaze at her with no words. Min Young looks down and whisper. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you while you were in America… I- I don’t know why! I’m sorry So Eun!” She confesses and hugs So Eun. A couple of minutes later So Eun starts giggling. Min Young pulls away. “Why are you laughing?”

“Hehe… Bwahahahaha!!!” She burst out. Min Young look at her confuse and pinch her cheeks to snap out of it.

“What’s so funny!?”

“YOUR HUSBAND IS A NURSE!? THAT’S SO HILARIOUS!!!” She shouts and drops her purse. Min Young quickly picks it up and smacks So Eun with it.

“Hey! That’s only his major! He’s also a vet?" She turns away. "Shoot that’s not better…” She mumbles to herself. So Eun laughs some more. After a while of laughing she turns to Min Young, who is now blushing, and question her.

“I’ve only been gone for two years! How long did you date him for?!”

“For… Eight months, that’s it…” She whispers. So Eun narrow her eyes at her.

“Min Young… I’m happy for you.” She finally said with a  serious tone. Min Young sighs and reply.

“Thanks.” She pinches So Eun’s cheeks and stands up. “Let’s me make it up for you!”

“What?”

“I’m going to treat you to dinner tonight and you’ll officially meet him!” So Eun stands up also.

“Ye…” She smiles. They both laugh starts gossiping about their past events and walks home. Min Young got married and never told me about it… I wonder why...