chapter three

Only Yours

                                                                                                                 Chapter three

(Taemin’s POV)
After I finished my lunch, I put away my lunch box and started drinking my banana milk happily. I sighed in happiness as the milk’s flavor burst in my mouth and went down my throat. When I was younger, my mother always gave me this drink. I guess it’s just a way for me to always remember her by. I walked into the courtyard and sat in the shade under a tree.

“What a nice it is today.” I say to myself and continue to drink my milk. After a while, I finished the bottle and placed it beside me. Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around me and pull me into someone’s chest. I was about to panic but when I smelt the scent of my love I smile and relax.

“I’ve been looking for you.” He whispered in my ear and pecked my cheek. I turn my head to him and show him my genuine smile.

“Sorry Minho hyung, I waited for you but I thought that you were probably busy so I came out here.” I say and lean up to peck his cheek.

Choi Minho is the son of a big company owner and my secret lover. Our relationship has to stay that way because really, I’m nothing but a servant whereas he is a young master. I never thought that I would actually be with him like this but I guess you can that when we first met, it was love at first sight. I remember it like yesterday of the day we met. He was visiting young master Jonghyun one day and fate made me open the door for him. Our eyes got lost in each others and ever since then we started talking until we became inseparable.  

I was sitting in between his legs as his hands interlocked around mine and brought it too his lips. He kissed my hands and hugged me tighter into his embrace.

“I missed you so much Minnie.” Minho say and it caused me to smile. He’s always been a little cheesy with his words but I don’t mind it at all.

“I missed you too hyung. … even though we saw each other yesterday.” I say as he rocks our body a little from side to side.

“Yeah, but you know I can’t stay away from you for a long time.” He says and  rests his chin on my or shoulder. I turn my head slightly and kissed him on the cheek but a little closer to his lips. He smiles and kissed me on the lips instead. His lips a soft but really strong.

I turn slightly so it’ll be more comfortable and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist. I let out a soft muffled moan as he lightly bit my bottom lip and he used that chance to turn the kiss into a more. We pulled back as air became a necessity and leaned our foreheads together.

“Your lips are like a drug to me Minnie.” Minho says, “The more I taste it, the more I want it and yearn for it.”

(Normal POV)
Taemin smiled at the other’s words and hugged him tightly. “I love you Minho hyung.” he whispered into the elder’s ear.

“I love you too, Minnie. My Minnie.” Minho says and returns the hug.

Later …………………..

After school ended, Key and Taemin immediately started their chores when they got back to the manor. They had some homework to do but they wanted to finish their chores before doing them. The two of them were in the garden pulling weeds when Key realized that their trash bag was getting full.

“Taeminnie ah, go get another bag while I keep pulling the weeds.” Taemin nodded his head at the other’s words and brushed his hands together to get the dirt off and went inside in search for a trash bag.

“Working hard and you haven’t even done your homework yet?” Key looked up at the new voice and smiled.

“Hi Onew hyung.” Key said, “How was the business trip?”

Lee Jinki, or Onew as he likes to be called, is Jonghyun’s half brother. They shared the same father but different mothers.

“It was nice, but very boring.” Onew sighed as he sat on the stone bench by the garden. Key laughed and shook his head.

“I’m surprised you’re not eating chicken right now.” He said to Onew and went back to pulling weeds.

“I don’t eat chicken all the time … besides I ate some a few minutes ago.” Onew said earning a sigh from Key.

“I’m back with the bag.” Taemin said and noticed Onew sitting there, “Oh, hi Onew hyung, you’re back from your business trip already?” Onew nodded his head and the two continued their chore as Onew sat there and once and a while talk to them.

Jonghyun was walking by when he saw the three together. He heard Key laugh and felt a little jealous that he wasn’t the one making him do that. He’s always been jealous of Onew because he and Key were somewhat really close. Jonghyun also knows that Onew has feelings for the other too.

“Key.” Jonghyun said to the other and  he looked up as well as the other two.

“Jonghyun, nice of you to join us.” Onew said, “It’s been a long time huh?”

“Jonghyun hyung.” Key did his best to brushed the dirt off his hands before going to him, “What’s wrong?” Jonghyun looked over and Onew one last time before taking Key’s hand and dragging him away.

“Wha-? Jonghyun hyung~ what’s wrong?” Key asked as he was continued to be dragged. Jonghyun pulled the other into his room and locked the door behind them before hugging Key.

“Jjong?” Key slowly hugged back, “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t like you being too close to Onew hyung.” Jonghyun said as he tightened his hug, “I only want you to look at me like that.”

Key pulled back and cupped the other’s face in his hands, “Jjong~ Onew hyung is just a friend. … You’re the one I love.” He leaned up and kissed Jonghyun’s lips, “Please don’t doubt that for a second.” Jonghyun smiled and hugged him again.

“Sorry Key.” Jonghyun whispered and kissed his neck., “I love you so much.”

“I love you too Jjong.”