Chapter one

Only Yours

Chapter one

Thirteen years ago…………

Six year old Key sighed as he sat under a cherry blossom tree. At the musical song of a family of birds that lived on the tree made him look up. The mother bird was teaching her babies to fly.

“I wish I have a mommy like you guys too.” Key pouted and lowered his head as tears were forming in his eyes.

“Key.” At his name, he looked up and saw the one person that could make him happy. Kim Jonghyun was the boy’s name and even though he is the youngest son of Key’s master they became friends anyways.  

“Jjong.” Key quickly wiped away his tears and ran over to the seven year old.

“Are you okay?” Jonghyun asked as he wiped away a tear that escaped the younger’s eyes. Key smiled and nodded his head.

“Can we go play now?” Key asked eagerly.

“Yeah.” Jonghyun smiled back, “My mommy said that I don’t have piano practice today.” With that he intertwined their hands together and lead Key towards their spot in the garden.

They played for what seemed a long time then decided that they should rest for a while. To hide from the hot sun they laid down underneath the cherry blossom tree.

“Jjong?” Key asked as the other was using his lap as a pillow.

“Hm?”

“We will be together forever … right?” Key asked and looked down at the older boy. Jonghyun smiled reassuringly and nodded his head.

Present time …………

“Jjong~” Key said softly as he gently shook the older boy. Jonghyun and Key was out in the garden when the older one decided to use Key’s lap as a pillow and fell asleep. “I think you should get up now.” Jonghyun remained unmoving.

Key sighed; he knew exactly what the older wanted and if he wanted to get the feeling of his legs back then he had to do it. Looking around, making sure that there was no one around, and leaned down and pecked the other’s cheek. When he pulled back he was met with the other’s eyes.

“Finally.” Key said, “Can you please get off of me now? My legs are going numb.”

“Hmmm.” Jonghyun smiled, “But I am comfortable.”

“Jjong~” Key whined and that earned another smile from the other one.

“Alright, alright.” Jonghyun said, giving up, “But instead of the cheek this time, can’t you kiss me on the lips? If you do then only will I get up.”

Key blushed and looked around once more before hesitantly leaning back down and kissed him. Quickly, Key pulled back and avoided the other’s gaze.

“Aw~” Jonghyun teased as he sat up, “My Key is so cute.” at his words, Key turned into a darker shade of red.

Key tried to get up and leave but his legs gave way because it was really numb from staying in the same position for an hour. But before he hit the ground, Jonghyun caught him but his footing was unstable and Key ended up falling on top of him as he was laying on the ground. When key opened his eyes he was a little surprised at how close their faces was from touching.

“I-I’m so-” before he could finish speaking Jonghyun closed the little space that was separating them from each other and kissed him. Key was going to pull away but he couldn’t help but lean into the kiss.

Ever since they were little kids they were really close. As soon as they started high school together though they started a relationship. The problem is because they are servant and master their relationship could doom them both. They haven’t gone past anything more than kisses and leaving hickeys on each other’s neck but yeah …

In one swift movement, Jonghyun flipped them and he was now on top. “Jjong~” Key let out a soft moan as the other moved to kiss his neck.

“You smell really good Key.” Jonghyun commented before he started making his mark. Because they had to go to school in a little while he made it a little further towards the shoulder so no one would see.

“Jjong … s-stop.” Key said as he fought back a moan, “We h-have to get ready for … school.”

“Fine.” Jonghyun sighed and pulled back. Key sat up and readjusted his clothes so it would look as normal as could be.

“Here.” Jonghyun said as he turned his back to Key, “Get on my back, I’ll carry you back to your room.”

“It’s okay Jjong.” Key said shaking his head, “I don’t want you to get in trouble because of me.”

“Come on.” Jonghyun insisted, “It’s the least I could do. It ’s my fault that you can’t really walk right now.”

“But, I’m heavy. I don’t-” Before Key could finish his sentence Jonghyun interrupted.

“You’re not heavy Key.” Jonghyun turned his head so he could look at him, “Now, are you going to get on nicely or am I going to have to carry you the bridal way?”

Key hesitated but slowly wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck and got on his back.

“See,” Jonghyun said as he started walking, “You are as light as a feather.” Key smiled and rested his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder.

Key’s POV

“Thank you Jjong.” I said when we got to my room. Carefully, I got off his back and he turned around to look at me.

“I’ll see you in a bit then.” My Jjong said and kissed my forehead before walking back to his own room. I watch him until he disappears around a corner before walking into my room. When I turned to my bed I notice a lump and shook my head with a smile. I sat on the edge of my bed and gently shook the sleeping boy that was under my covers.

“Taemin ah~” I gently shook him once more, “Wake up.”

“Key umma.” Taemin sat up and hugged me around the waist. I smiled at his cuteness and patted him softly on the head.

“Why are you in my bed again? Did you have a nightmare?” I ask.

Lee Taemin in another servant in Jjong’s family. He lost his parents in a accident and somehow ended up here. Because I am older than him and, I don’t really know why, have a motherly kind of feeling he calls me umma. I don’t really mind, Taemin is one of the few friends that I actually have anyways.

Taemin nodded his head and hugged me tighter. I hug him back and comfortingly rubbed circles on his back. After a while Taemin pulled back and thanked me with a kiss on the cheek. He really is a cute boy.

“So, what was your dream about?” I ask and he lowers his eyes to the ground.

“I dreamt that everyone I cared for disappeared. First my parents …” He looked at me, “Then you. I was so scared, so I came in here to look for you and you weren’t here so I …” he couldn’t finish because he was about to cry.

“Shhh.” I said, full of guilt, “It’s okay Taemin. It was only a dream.” I wiped away his tears and gave him a reassuring smile.

Truthfully, I somewhat envy Jjong and Taemin. They at least remembers or still has their parents while I on the other hand don’t remember my parents at all. I know that’s really bad but it’s true. My master told me that when I was nothing but a two year old I was dropped off in front of this house. Faintly, I remember a little of my past but I am starting to think that it’s just something I made up so I won’t cry.

Maybe someday, I will find out who I am. Until then, I will try my best to not show how hurt I am in front of the ones I care for.    
          


A/N: Please remember to leave a comment.