2

Table For Two
Please log in to read the full chapter

You try to turn the knob but the door is locked. You pound on the door repeatedly until a voice shouts "I'm almost finished! Calm down!"

"Well, you better hurry up!"

The toilet flushes and your hear the sink run. A few seconds later, the door opens and the previous occupant gives you a look. "," she utters.

Too angry and emotional about your ordeal with Yonghwa, you ignore her and enter the restroom, slamming the door shut. You sit on the convenient couches provided by the restaurant and hold your face in your hands as you let out a sob. You've never been this angry at him before. You also never missed him this much. There was no doubt in your mind that you loved him, but there were times that you wished he wasn't so famous. 

You immerse yourself into the couch and lay there for a while. You think about what you're going to do once you're ready to leave the restroom. You're not sure if you were going to ignore him and walk out or if you were going to go back to the table and be mature about this- unless he left first.

A sudden rapping on the door disrupts your concentration. 

"Occupied!" you shout. You could've wallowed in sadness at home, but your frustration was currently too much for you to bottle up.

The knocking continues, slower and softer than before.

"Are you ing deaf? Somebody's in here!"

You hear the doorknob turn and realize you didn't lock the door. 

.

Turning around, you say, "Didn't I tell you--" but stop halfway once you see the mystery knocker.

"Yonghwa?"

Without saying a word, he walks over to the couch and sits next to you.

"You're not supposed to be in here," you tell him.

He remains silent and only gives you an apologetic look. You can't help but forgive him despite being so angry just a few moments ago. It was both

Please log in to read the full chapter