Chapter 4 : You Belong To Me

Please Be Mine

Dongwoon was ready to pick Kikwang at his home.
He took his car key and was about to walked out before his mom pulled his hand.

"where are you going,Woonie?" Dongwoon looked at his mom.

"i'm going out. Somewhere..will be home soon. I wont be late. I promise." Dongwoon blurted.

His mom smirked. "are you going on date? If yes,i'll let you go..if you're going out with SeungJin couple,i wont let you go. I dont want to see my son walking alone while both of them holding each others' hands."

"Mom....." Dongwoon was a bit surprised and nodded slowly.
"It's....well,you can consider it as a date." He smiled fondly.

"you better go now. Dont let your date waiting for you."

Dongwoon hugged his mom and walked out while his mom standing at the door.

"Woonie...what's your date's name?"

"Lee Kikwang. And he's the most pretty thing on the world,mom.."

Dongwoon waved to his mother and his mother smiled.


***

Wow,i bet Kikwang is pretty rich.

Dongwoon thought on his mind.

He knocked the door and he can see his future mother in law... Umm..--- Kikwang's mother.

"I'm Son Dongwoon. Kikwang's friend. Nice to meet you." he smiled and bowed showing the elder woman a respect.

Kikwang's mom smiled warmly and invited him in.

"Make yourself comfortable,Dongwoon. Kikwang is still upstairs."

Dongwoon nodded and observed around.
Kikwang was even richer than him or Hongki-hyung. His eyes was attracted to a antique piano.
He approached it and looked at Kikwang's mom.


"May I?" he asked and Mrs.Lee nodded.
Dongwoon opened the cover and his slender fingers started to hit the piano pins.
Mrs.Lee found that the piece that Dongwoon played was beautiful.

Non of them realized that Kikwang had came downstairs. Kikwang was in surprised to see Dongwoon was playing the piano. He stood beside his mom and that moment Dongwoon stopped playing.

He smiled at Kikwang. "Shall we go now?" Dongwoon spoke as he lifted down the piano cover and stood up. Kikwang nodded and hugged his mom.

"I'll be home soon,mom..Dont worry." Kikwang smiled at his mother.

"Dongwoon-ah...please take care of Kwangie.." Mrs.Lee reminded Dongwoon.
Dongwoon nodded.

"I'll protect and take care of him." he whispered.

***

The journey to the restaurant was awkward as usual. This time Dongwoon was waiting Kikwang to talk first.

At first,Kikwang was hesitated that he almost thought asking Dongwoon to go out with him was the stupid thing he ever did.
But then,he encouraged himself.

"I never know you know how to play piano." Kikwang opened up.
"You never ask me anything." Dongwoon replied sarcastically,wanted to make fun of Kikwang. He giggled silently.
Kikwang's eyes were almost bursting out hearing that.

God dammit. Serve you right,Kikwang!

He thought in his mind.

"I never know how to play piano. My parents used to send me to piano lesson. But I ended up playing with my friends.
Well..i was 7 that time.." Kikwang told Dongwoon and giggled.

Dongwoon was glad that Kikwang wanted to open up to him,or at least having a normal conversation with him.

-Hey! He can actually speak to me!---was what Dongwoon thinking.

They both continued telling each other about their past. They laughed towards each others' weaknesses and stupid mistakes.
It was a happy night for both of them.

For Kikwang,he hadn't feel this happy since he broke up with Junhyung. Even when he's with Junhyung,the happiness was different. He enjoyed more with Dongwoon,while Dongwoon,he was happy because at last Kikwang opened up to him,asking this and that.

It was a miracle or its more to his glory for making Kikwang happy.

"Woonie...." Kikwang voice was shaking.
Dongwoon flinched and looked at Kikwang.

"why...why aren't you give up at first place eventhough I told you I'll never fall in love again?"

"because I dont like to see you sad..because I wanted to see you smile..
because I wanted to make you happy and the most important is because I love you...."
Dongwoon blurted out everything and Kikwang's jaw dropped.

"...i know it sounded stupid for fall in love with you at first sight..but I cant help myself..
i couldn't erase you from my mind..when I saw you were sad and crying that day,my heart felt in pieces..." Dongwoon looked down,playing with the fork and spoon.

Kikwang was dumbfounded. He never know that this type of person still exist in this world.

Kikwang took Dongwoon's hand in his and smiled.


"hey,woonie...look at me.."

Dongwon bended his head lower,not wanting to see Kikwang.

"Am I so ugly that you dont wanna look at me?"

Dongwoon lifted his head and looked at Kikwang while blushing.

Kikwang wanted to laugh to see Dongwoon expression but he held it. Dongwoon is still handsome no matter how his expressions are. Kikwang smiled and stood up.

"Lets go,home..." his hand was still holding Dongwoon's hand.

Dongwoon just followed him in confusion but he felt a tinge of happiness in his heart. They walked to the car and Dongwoon started driving.

Kikwang,once again took his hand.

"Kiki...i need to change the gear.." Dongwoon said waiting for Kikwang to release his hand.

Kikwang was hesitated but then he let go off of Dongwoon's hand. Dongwoon smiled and offered his hand back to Kikwang after changing the gear and Kikwang gladly took it.

"Your hand is big." Kikwang chuckled.

"Yeah,and it's perfect with your small hand." Dongwoon entertwined their hands together and Kikwang blushed.

"Why...?" Dongwoon gazed at Kikwang.

"Why why..?" Kikwang asked back.

"you're blushing..." Dongwoon gazed at Kikwang face.

"because.....I'm in love with you.." Kikwang mumbled.

Dongwoon's eyes were widen as he heard that.
He snapped his hand and quickly stopped the car.

".....you what??"

"......"

"say it,Kiki..i wanna hear it..clearly.."

"I-i....." Dongwoon approached to Kikwang's face.

"Say it again..."

"I'm in love with you...Son Dongwoon.."

Kikwang at last uttered that words he'd been keeping.
He was trembling so Dongwoon hugged him tightly.

"I'm in love with you since the first time,Kiki...and now,I'm glad that I haven't give up.."

Dongwoon kissed Kikwang's lips passionately,claiming that lips belongs to him.
He gave Kikwang a very sweet kiss before his tongue starts trailing along Kikwang's lips.
He Kikwang's lower lips before nipping it,as if to ask permission to enter.
Their tongues were having fight and as expected,Dongwoon was dominating. They stopped when they were breathless.

Kikwang pulled away and Dongwoon was growling in frustration,not satisfy with it yet. But he held himself.

He took Kikwang's hand and looked into his eyes.

"Lee Kikwang,please be mine. I promise you,I will lift all your sorrows and sadness,i'll never let any single of tears fall from your beautiful eyes,i will be your light,guiding you through the darkness..all I want is to see a smile on your lips and I want you in my life...
and i promise you,i'll love you eternally.."


Kikwang was flushed in those words. He somehow believed that everything Dongwoon promised him will be better than that.
He knew Dongwoon loves him,and so do him.

Well,Kikwang...It's time to let Junhyung go.. You had found someone better than him..

His inner voice reminded him. Dongwoon leaned forward to capture Kikwang's lips again. He can feel Kikwang smiled in the kisses. Eventhough Kikwang didn't say anything yet,judging from the way Kikwang kissed him back,he knew his answer was ,

"Yes,now i'm yours."

***


They had been dating for exactly a week and Kikwang started to love Dongwoon more. Everytime Kikwang spending his time with Dongwoon,he can feel Dongwoon's love towards him.
He can feel how Dongwoon cares about him.

When they were walking together,either Dongwoon would wrapped his hand firmly on Kikwang's waist or he would held Kikwang's hand tightly as if not letting go.

And Kikwang loves it.

Kikwang loves how Dongwoon shows that he's protecting him.

"Baby...Did you hear me?" Dongwoon waved in front of Kikwang's face.

"I heard you,Woonie..." Kikwang chuckled.
"but im going to washroom for a while..."

"i'll go with you..." Dongwoon stuttered.

"just stay here and keep an eye to our things..it just a while...beside,you're my boyfriend,not my bodyguard..."
Kikwang laughed and Dongwoon frowned.

Kikwang was washing his hand in the wash room when Junhyung entered.

He shocked and flinched a bit.

I've to get over this.

Kikwang thought and flashing his bright smile at Junhyung.

"its been quite a time,hyung.." Kikwang took a deep breath,acting like nothing.

"Kwang....i'm sorry..."

"nothing to be sorry,Junhyung...i know my place...as long as you're happy,i'm gonna be fine too.."
Kikwang spoke,wiping his hand with tissue and turned away.

"Kwang,wait...." Junhyung held Kikwang's hand.

"It's not I wanna leave you in first place. I was confused. Hyunseung was like giving me a hope and i'm too stupid to believe it. And now,he's dating Jiyoung. I've been left out."
Junhyung explained.

Kikwang released his hand from Junhyung's grip.

He wanted to cry but he held his tears.

"So,i was just your second choice?" Kikwang questioned him.

"Please...lets get back together,baby..." Junhyung pleaded,holding one of Kikwang's hand.

Kikwang shook his head.

"I'm with Dongwoon now. We love each other and he'll never put me as his second choice."

Junhyung sighed in defeat. He caressed Kikwang's cheek with his thumb and approached the shortie.

"I will get over hyunseung,if you willing to make me satisfy..." Junhyung whispered to Kikwang's ear,pulling him in one of the toilet booth.

Kikwang instantly pushed Junhyung away.
His heart was convincing. Dongwoon is the one he loves.

Not Junhyung.

At least not anymore.

Junhyung grunted at the push.

Suddenly,Dongwoon entered the washroom just to see Kikwang was being pushed by Junhyung at the wall. Kikwang looked helplessly.

"Woonie,help me...." Kikwang started to sob.

Dongwoon without any second to waste, punched Junhyung at the face and stood in front of him.

He gazed coldly at Junhyung.

"Don't you know he's mine?" He asked Junhyung.

Junhyung hissed and chuckles.

"He was mine........"

"Before..." Dongwoon cut his words.

"Dont mess with my lover,Yong Junhyung. I dont give a damn to anyone. Even you."

Kikwang brought his hand to his mouth,feeling surprised with Dongwoon words. He just could stared blankly at both of them with flowing tears.

"Fine..." Junhyung replied and approached Kikwang.

"I'll never forget this,baby..." He said and tried to kiss Kikwang before Dongwoon snarled at him.

"Mind this,Yong Junhyung. Lee Kikwang belongs to Son Dongwoon! not anyone else and watch out, if you ever try to touch him again."

"chill,Son Dongwoon..i wont touch him again.." he chuckled and went away with his bleeding lips.

"Kiki,are you okay baby??"
Dongwoon asked Kikwang,panicking.

Kikwang was sobbing and he hugged Dongwoon tightly,not letting even an inch to apart them.

"I'm - I'm afraid..." Kikwang voice was cracking and he buried his face on Dongwoon's chest.

"Shhh...dont cry,baby...I got you now...nothing to be afraid okay?" Dongwoon coaxed Kikwang and placed a comforting kiss on his forehead.

Kikwang nodded slowly and Dongwoon caressing his hair,telling everything was fine now but Kikwang just couldn't coop.
He kept tearing up so Dongwoon wiped his tears and wanted to bring him out.

Kikwang grabbed Dongwoon's strong arm. "Stay here for a while,please?" he begged.
Dongwoon nodded and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's body.

"you got me here,baby...shh..dont cry..you'd promised me..."
Dongwoon whispered to Kikwang.

"I'm sorry......." Kikwang whispered.

"Nothing to be sorry,baby..."

"I almost got -...."

Dongwoon kissed Kikwang's lips passionately,not letting Kikwang to finish his words. Soon,the passionated kiss turned out to be a heated kiss.
Sometimes,Kikwang moaned and whimpered.

Jonghun and Hongki were about to get in the washroom before Jonghun covered Hongki's eyes with his hands.
He dragged Hongki outside.
"Yah! Why are you doing this to me? Why cant I see it?" Hongki squealed and struggled from Jonghun.

Jonghun his lips and whispered to Hongki.

"I'll tell you if you wanna spend your night with me..." he smirked and hugged Hongki from the back,letting his bulge touched with Hongki's .

"Jonghunnie! Why are you so ?!" Hongki turned to him and started poking him playfully.

"No way, there's no way!" Hongki yelled on Jonghun's face.

"Yes way!" Jonghun grabbed Hongki's waist and wanted to kiss him.

"Hey, this is college,not your home." Dongwoon's voiced warned them.

"He's just jealous." Hongki whispered to Jonghun and giggled.

Jonghun smirked and smiled sarcastically and Dongwoon and Kikwang.

"That's a college's washroom and not your house's washroom.."

Kikwang's eyes almost burst out hearing that and he hid his face behind Dongwoon's arm.

Dongwoon gulped,swallowing his saliva.

"Yah Choi Jonghun! what did you see?!" Hongki whined.

Dongwoon quickly pulled Kikwang with him,taking their things and go away from that Jongki.

"They are crazy,didn't them?" Dongwoon asked Kikwang.

"Yes,they are but they such a sweet couple. I envy them sometimes."

"Don't be. This almighty Son Dongwoon will ensure we gonna be the very sweetest couple in the world." Dongwoon chuckled.

"I dont wanna be the sweetest couple in the world. I just wanna be the one for you in this world." Kikwang said,pouting cutely.

"Awwish..my baby so sweet...make me loves you more.." Dongwoon took Kikwang's hand and kissed it.

"So,you love me less before i said that?" Kikwang asked,pulling his hand and sulking.

"I didn't mean that way...."

"Yes,you are.."

"Lee Kikwang...."

"........stupid Woonie......"

"Stupid Woonie that you love.."

"Shut up..."

"Lee Kiki...Saranghae Saranghae Saranghae..."


And the stupid conversation ended up with a kiss to coax the sulking Kiki...

THE END.